Dil se for Geet Forum... competition ya only participation?

Poll Question :

Dil Se for Geet Forum should have a competiotion or not?

Poll Choice
YES. competition should be there
NO. participation is enough
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Dil se for gf... this thread was made with an intention to make gf more active... we wished writers, editors vm makers, readers all come under one thread and all enjoy...

today we finished with the first scene segment... the second scene is already declared...

To select the winner was never our objective... our objective was just to bring all and motivate to do something for gf... but after the first segment is finished, another thought came to our mind... is competition required here?

we need ur sincere help here... comment and tell us our view and vote on the poll... and decide what will make this thread more special?

1. After the entries are collected, should we put them on a poll for competition

2. After the entries are collected, just put them on dilse thread... and encourage more participation...

Looking forward for all ur views..

thanks

Lakshmi and priya

i wana add something...
di u r initiative is good..but if writers are participating in this week...they wont be able to write the os in the next week right?

as u have mentioned that the winner wont participate next week..

So dont u think u should have some rule like..this week's writer's shouldn't participate next week..coz who dosnet wins...they  wont have ample time to write the os...

or u can extend the time..ie u post the new scene after the results of 1st scene are out!!

This is my pov..!!

CONGRATULATIONS RASHMI DI ..πŸ₯³πŸ‘.

LOVED UR OS πŸ€—

Edited by crazy_sweta - 9 years ago
Originally posted by crazy_sweta

i wana add something...
di u r initiative is good..but if writers are participating in this week...they wont be able to write the os in the next week right?

as u have mentioned that the winner wont participate next week..

So dont u think u should have some rule like..this week's writer's shouldn't participate next week..coz if one looses we wont have ample time to write the os...

or u can extend the time..ie u post the new scene after the results of 1st scene are out!!

This is my pov..!!

CONGRATULATIONS RASHMI DI ..πŸ₯³πŸ‘.

LOVED UR OS πŸ€—

hai sweta... congo to u too⭐️⭐️⭐️

in rules i had said that winner wont particpate in the scene announced after the winner declaration... and this rule is kept for os and siggy only... as vm makers are less

so according to that... Rashmi and nelufar will rest in the third scene...

this confusion is there only this time... as now we have extended tome to 10 days and kept scene declaration and winner announcement same day... so from the third scene all will be set

see the new dates which i had put with the second scne

agar clear na ho tho pls pooch lo

i think from third scene we wil be set

Edited by -lakshmi- - 9 years ago

okay ya this is what i wanted to ask...
coz phir thodi bohot umeeed hota hai jeetne ka..hehe so wont be able to start writing turant

this is perfect!!

di next scene kab dena hai???

one more thing...

di please ask all the siggie makers to keep the tittle...coz then we have to visit the thread...n mera net kitna slow hai woh aapko pata hai πŸ˜†

hhehe

coz phir thodi bohot umeeed hota hai jeetne ka..hehe so wont be able to start writing turant

this is perfect!!

one more thing...

di please ask all the siggie makers to keep the tittle...coz then we have to visit the thread...n mera net kitna slow hai woh aapko pata hai πŸ˜†

hhehe

5th is the last date swetaa for the next scene entries.

siggie makers to keep title ,, iska matlab samajh mein nahi aayi swetaa. clearly batha.
[QUOTE=crazy_sweta]

this is perfect!!

one more thing...

hhehe
[/QUOTE
Next scene is already:-)declared na

Mon:-)last day hain

Siggy bhi dena Hajn tumhein
Sweta
Will try to tell all to put a caption in siggy
priya i meant ki siggie ko khud ka caption de sakte hai na..so that when we vote toh clear rahe ki which one is what...
siggy one,2 confusing hota hai...

waise lakshmi di maine sigge bheja hai..os likhne ka try karungi...this week dhvani is also leaving for US...plus my classes..😭 πŸ˜­
Edited by crazy_sweta - 9 years ago

priya i meant ki siggie ko khud ka caption de sakte hai na..so that when we vote toh clear rahe ki which one is what...
siggy one,2 confusing hota hai...

waise lakshmi di maine sigge heja hai..os likhne ka try karungi..i promise..!!

samajh gayi swetaa ab. already kuch entries aagayi hai we will ask them if possible.

teri waali laksu ko nahi patha wo pm maine open karke dekha.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kuch din se busy hooo tho:-)online:-)kam aayi
So siggy nahi dekha
Os weekend:-)bhi hain . Aaraam se likh
Am sure u can