Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Pritam or Karishma should win BB-8 (Page 8)

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Nice post !! I want Tanna to win Embarrassed But wont mind Pritam either cuz he seems like a decent guy.

Still i feel that it might be a certain chicken legged footage artist ...Ermm I mean what is the point of pampering and changing his diapers if he isnt gonna win...Geek... i doubt such hard and smelly work will go to waste LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MissvinzSakina3MidnightRambler

SIR.MEOWINGTON IF-Stunnerz
SIR.MEOWINGTON
SIR.MEOWINGTON

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Question is WHY TANNA? moreover- HOW TANNA?

I'll still share why not?

She hasn't showed me that she can survive without anyone's support. She has come this far by not facing as many nomination because she was part of a bigger bed room gang with lots of support and planning and plotting (not saying P3G never plannned stuff but Tanna and her friends line se exact same nominations ke naam chunte the- Coincidence? while Puneet, Gautam, Praneet and Pritam always had difference in their nomination choices) 
Gulati also has been surviving on Punz's support and has come this far thanks to Punzz and the guidance by the host and the show. Bedroom gang had their loyalties intact and used it to their advantage in securing themselves from nominations. How is that wrong? Is this not a game after all? As for planning and plotting...you yourself have mentioned that P3G also equally indulged in the same. 

Karishma has not even cared to save a friend (Sushant) when he was sick on anti-biotics to remove him from dandh of sevak instead wanted materialistic MAKEUP! ( Thats like the highlight of why I don't think thats a winner quality- Selfish to the point where health and well being of another human doesn't matter- let alone friend) 

It is already mentioned in the main post that Tanna is extremely selfish and self centered. 
Though I might not particularly condone to her behavior in Sushi's case...but I get where she is coming from. She already had mentioned that she is here to play a game, if she felt that this is the right way to move ahead...then that is her choice. It is completely her choice whether to succumb to emotional pressures or not. 

Karishma has ego issues, she is not the smartest cookie but is also stubborn in not admitting her mistakes. A person who doesn't accept mistakes OR APOLOGIES (didn't accept Gautam's apology cuz mood nahi tha) REALLY there is a gazzillion points why Tanna can't be the winner- ITs really a No-Brainer.   

Tanna might be egoistic...but so is Gulati. Tanna might not accept her mistakes  but at least she doesn't shift the blame on others...do everything possible to rile others up and in the end act all innocent and holier than thou. Yes Tanna did not accpet the apology and stretch the whole issue...wish she hadn't done that...and we would not have a default hero in the name of Gulati. 

See, I'm not a Tanna fan, 
but I can't help but ignore the fact that she indeed has been the most consistent the entire season.
She is being who she is...and not putting on an facade and acting all innocent. 

I would take a selfish and self centered person anytime over a 'Fake'. 

Anyways...this is just my opinion.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodhardhoklaaupsidedownMissvinzSakina3..Sakura..Dimdim.SoPunkChingaarikaran-007-Rukhi-

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan-007

I want Tanna  to win bcoz she is wat she is she , she stood against punzs at a time wen no one dared to stand against him n she was the only one with guts  who said its punzs who is the mastermind. Karishma doesn't know how to play game like others n never used the victim card , every week she took the bashing in a sporting way Clap

If having a 30ish lady battling it out irritatingly with a 50 plus individual for mostly unnecessary things like makeup, swear words or bitching. Then your reasons are justified.

But ain't no way Tanna can win this- It's like saying 2+2= 1 Big smile
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I really hope someone else other than GG wins. But having said that and the way fools vote GG does Win its  fitting that a FLOP BB8 season only deserves a FLOP winner and it can be none other than GG.

Edited by Dimdim. - 31 December 2014 at 5:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoklaaSakina3..Sakura..MidnightRamblerChingaari-Rukhi-

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by karan-007

I want Tanna  to win bcoz she is wat she is she , she stood against punzs at a time wen no one dared to stand against him n she was the only one with guts  who said its punzs who is the mastermind. Karishma doesn't know how to play game like others n never used the victim card , every week she took the bashing in a sporting way Clap

If having a 30ish lady battling it out irritatingly with a 50 plus individual for mostly unnecessary things like makeup, swear words or bitching. Then your reasons are justified.

But ain't no way Tanna can win this- It's like saying 2+2= 1 Big smile
don't blame Tanna punzs deserved it punzs went personal with tanna like calling her bimbet dafrandu n all n punzs is 55 year old man n like salman said respect earn karni padti hai n who cares wat yu believe Tongue tanna should win Tongue n everyone in the house have used swear words Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodhardhoklaaupsidedownMissvinzSakina3..Sakura..SoPunkMidnightRamblerChingaari-Rukhi-

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIR.MEOWINGTON

but I can't help but ignore the fact that she indeed has been the most consistent the entire season.

Tanna has been inconsistent with her approach at one time she called Puneet potty mouth then afterwards she hugged him and said everything is fine between us (that was a temporary reaction) She called ugly insaan ugly when he pretended to save her friend..well that made her appear bad...She is simply beauty with no brains...but yess she is not fake..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SoPunkSIR.MEOWINGTONChingaari-Rukhi-

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIR.MEOWINGTON

Question is WHY TANNA? moreover- HOW TANNA?

I'll still share why not?

She hasn't showed me that she can survive without anyone's support. She has come this far by not facing as many nomination because she was part of a bigger bed room gang with lots of support and planning and plotting (not saying P3G never plannned stuff but Tanna and her friends line se exact same nominations ke naam chunte the- Coincidence? while Puneet, Gautam, Praneet and Pritam always had difference in their nomination choices) 
Gulati also has been surviving on Punz's support and has come this far thanks to Punzz and the guidance by the host and the show. Bedroom gang had their loyalties intact and used it to their advantage in securing themselves from nominations. How is that wrong? Is this not a game after all? As for planning and plotting...you yourself have mentioned that P3G also equally indulged in the same. 

Karishma has not even cared to save a friend (Sushant) when he was sick on anti-biotics to remove him from dandh of sevak instead wanted materialistic MAKEUP! ( Thats like the highlight of why I don't think thats a winner quality- Selfish to the point where health and well being of another human doesn't matter- let alone friend) 

It is already mentioned in the main post that Tanna is extremely selfish and self centered. 
Though I might not particularly condone to her behavior in Sushi's case...but I get where she is coming from. She already had mentioned that she is here to play a game, if she felt that this is the right way to move ahead...then that is her choice. It is completely her choice whether to succumb to emotional pressures or not. 

Karishma has ego issues, she is not the smartest cookie but is also stubborn in not admitting her mistakes. A person who doesn't accept mistakes OR APOLOGIES (didn't accept Gautam's apology cuz mood nahi tha) REALLY there is a gazzillion points why Tanna can't be the winner- ITs really a No-Brainer.   

Tanna might be egoistic...but so is Gulati. Tanna might not accept her mistakes  but at least she doesn't shift the blame on others...do everything possible to rile others up and in the end act all innocent and holier than thou. Yes Tanna did not accpet the apology and stretch the whole issue...wish she hadn't done that...and we would not have a default hero in the name of Gulati. 

+1000000

Star ClapEmbarrassed You superbly refuted every point StarStar Great take on Tanna Star Clap

Edited by ..Sakura.. - 31 December 2014 at 5:46am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodhardhoklaaupsidedownMissvinzSakina3SoPunkMidnightRamblerDimdim.MadOwhatSIR.MEOWINGTONChingaariAkkiLuvsCOLORSkaran-007

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged
If push comes to shove I will be the happiest if Papa wins the show. No I am not a fan of PI.
Imagine GG fans if Papa becomes the winner. They will then accuse Puneet of misleading/ manipulating their " Gai like hero GG " ( gai as in cow)  throughout the season and winning the season. All hell will break loose on the IF :P 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoklaaupsidedownSakina3MidnightRamblerMadOwhatSIR.MEOWINGTONChingaariAkkiLuvsCOLORS-Rukhi-

Go to top