Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Pritam or Karishma should win BB-8 (Page 7)

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
For me Pritam has contributed more from game's perspective..Tanna only contributed as a person who overreacts most of the times without understanding situation her mirchi,makeup and GK is only focused...I appreciate her for her individuality but I've never seen her taking any smart decision (maybe I've missed something)..BB is for smart players and intellectuals...We all know who will be the winner LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1Sakina3MidnightRamblerMadOwhatSIR.MEOWINGTONChingaari.Mishh007.-Rukhi-

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIR.MEOWINGTON

Originally posted by sha1

Pritam toh phir bhi samajh mai aata hai?

LEKIN TANNA? this is the first joke for today :D 

First you tell me...why not Tanna? 

Question is WHY TANNA? moreover- HOW TANNA?

I'll still share why not?

She hasn't showed me that she can survive without anyone's support. She has come this far by not facing as many nomination because she was part of a bigger bed room gang with lots of support and planning and plotting (not saying P3G never plannned stuff but Tanna and her friends line se exact same nominations ke naam chunte the- Coincidence? while Puneet, Gautam, Praneet and Pritam always had difference in their nomination choices)

Karishma has not even cared to save a friend (Sushant) when he was sick on anti-biotics to remove him from dandh of sevak instead wanted materialistic MAKEUP! ( Thats like the highlight of why I don't think thats a winner quality- Selfish to the point where health and well being of another human doesn't matter- let alone friend)

Karishma has ego issues, she is not the smartest cookie but is also stubborn in not admitting her mistakes. A person who doesn't accept mistakes OR APOLOGIES (didn't accept Gautam's apology cuz mood nahi tha) REALLY there is a gazzillion points why Tanna can't be the winner- ITs really a No-Brainer.   

Edited by sha1 - 31 December 2014 at 5:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayu.jollyCaptiveFreedomScreamForMe

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SIR.MEOWINGTON

Pritam toh phir bhi samajh mai aata hai?

LEKIN TANNA? this is the first joke for today :D

First you tell me...why not Tanna?

Question is WHY TANNA? moreover- HOW TANNA?

I'll still share why not?

She hasn't showed me that she can survive without anyone's support. She has come this far by not facing as many nomination because she was part of a bigger bed room gang with lots of support and planning and plotting (not saying P3G never plannned stuff but Tanna and her friends line se exact same nominations ke naam chunte the- Coincidence? while Puneet, Gautam, Praneet and Pritam always had difference in their nomination choices)

Karishma has not even cared to save a friend (Sushant) when he was sick on anti-biotics to remove him from dandh of sevak instead wanted materialistic MAKEUP! ( Thats like the highlight of why I don't think thats a winner quality- Selfish to the point where health and well being of another human doesn't matter- let alone friend)

Karishma has ego issues, she is not the smartest cookie but is also stubborn in not admitting her mistakes. A person who doesn't accept mistakes OR APOLOGIES (didn't accept Gautam's apology cuz mood nahi tha) REALLY there is a gazzillion points why Tanna can't be the winner- ITs really a No-Brainer.

+100000
Seconding u... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Although I want Gautam to win, maybe the channel feels it'll be too easy/expected to give the trophy to him so they'll pick 2nd/3rd best/popular. I wouldn't mind if Pritam or Karishma win the trophy - they've done things in the house, came across as strong people for the most part. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoklaaMissvinzSakina3MadOwhatChingaari-Rukhi-SIR.MEOWINGTON

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I want Tanna  to win bcoz she is wat she is she , she stood against punzs at a time wen no one dared to stand against him n she was the only one with guts  who said its punzs who is the mastermind. Karishma doesn't know how to play game like others n never used the victim card , every week she took the bashing in a sporting way Clap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodhardhoklaaupsidedownMissvinzSakina3KwerkyMidnightRambler..Sakura..MadOwhatSIR.MEOWINGTON-Rukhi-Chingaari

dhoklaa Groupbie
dhoklaa
dhoklaa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Chingari bang on. ...loved your post...u deserve Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MissvinzMidnightRamblerMadOwhatSIR.MEOWINGTON-Rukhi-

blossom_loving Goldie
blossom_loving
blossom_loving

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
for me its Pritam only... but I agree with u
but I don't know wat bb guys are upto

Edited by blossom_loving - 31 December 2014 at 5:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoklaaSakina3Chingaari

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

Gautam - Lust filled and Psychotic behavior Always in need of Support from others  and this freeze task further ruined his bacha khucha Izzat

Izzat chod do, woh nehi tha jayega kaha se... Toilet main flush ho Gaya LOL

Chances of winning is just "0" for him... But he might see the finale stage, joker in the pack is a necessity for a show like BB..Embarrassed

I agree, KT & Pritam has a better chance, as they haven't faltered in a series like the other fore runners and have the qualities of a winner Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoklaaMissvinzblossom_lovingSakina3Chingaari-Rukhi-

Go to top