Bigg Boss 8

Pritam or Karishma should win BB-8 - Page 11

Missvinz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bigg_boss8

I am actually very very sure that gautam will NOT win. He has been hyped sooo much this whole season that it just makes me feel he won't win.

just like pravesh mahek sky raja chowdary,ashmit,hrishant,Ajaz,pooja missra,kushal Samir soni who were over hyped contestants they were very popular and people thought they will win but they didn't! Same things gonna happen to gautam and his brother ruined his chances of winning even more! Karishma is gonna win! Karishma ftw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
agree with u Chingari , thanks for this thread , Much needed 
Yes Only Pritam or Tanna Deserve to win this season 

Both gave content , entertaining and Played the Game very well till now 
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sha1

Among the lot- Yes but Jeetega sirf Gauti

Gautam FTW

This post summarizes the entire debate and the foregoing conclusion is:

Bold part is the accepted truth that these two are the best of the lot. 👏

Italic Part is the expectation of Gautam fans 😛

Now, you can't get more than this...if the fans now publicly accept that Gautam will not win, then the fandom will collapse. But it's accepted that he isn't the winning material amongst the lot... 

Finally some sort of consensus ... Great 😉😆 
SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SoPunk

Now, you can't get more than this...if the fans now publicly accept that Gautam will not win, then the fandom will collapse. But it's accepted that he isn't the winning material amongst the lot... 

Nailed it!! 😎 😆
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sha1

Bada ajeeb comment tha- Do no taraf se secure karliye khud ko-

BB ko rigged kaha hai kyuki Gautam strong jaaraha hai and Definitely rigged kahoge agar Gautam jeet jaye toh

Magar aasha ki kiran nahi chodi with the comment in bold. Yah toh maaanlo ke rigged hai ya math mano- Ye wierd limbo mai kyu ho? ( Lagat hai rigged magar kuch bhi ho sakta hai? hehe)

GAUTAM FTW

I was not trying to secure "khud ko" as you put it. And I dislike the idea of being associated with anything GG.  I don't care a damn about who the winner is.  Just bringing out a possibility that BB must be just using GG.  And its not an AJEEB comment bas aage wale ko comment samajhe ne ki shramta hone chaiyye.
Edited by Dimdim. - 9 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Chingaari

Now out of 8 HMs Pritam and Tanna are the only Normal people left to choose from

They are better than the rest of the HMs Though Tanna is bit self centered but forthright and civil in behavior  and quite a strong girl. 

Pritam sometimes speak Tapori bambaiyya language which many misunderstand for derogatory.But his behavior has been very civil 

Sonali - Cute and Honest but very whimsical

Punz-  Short tempered and violent with few HMs

Gautam - Lust filled and Psychotic behavior Always in need of Support from others  and this freeze task further ruined his bacha khucha Izzat

Upen - been normal except for 1 week of Gautam type psychotic behavior most people dont like his Gautam chhap avatar

Dimpy - Loud & Poking  and Entered very late in the show

Ali - Entertaining but weirdo 

Pritam swings form one side to anther. Got kick from Upen, came back to Puneet, wagging his tails. No stand whatesoever.  

Ali is by far the most entertaining contestant in BB8. He does everything openly. He is good at hear too. Hence, neither Pritam nor Tanna deserve to win. The only person who deserve to win is Ali Quli Mirza.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But who is this 'winner' going to be competing against? 4 'old' hms and 5 fresh wc's from previous seasons? (That's if the winner is from the current lot)
BB have seriously messed this season up 🤔
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SoPunk

Wow...Loved it 👏
bollykudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think everyone in the house at this point has had their faults but out of everyone, I agree that it would be nice to see Karish or Pritam win. But I don't think Karish will win because apparently most people see her as the "vamp" which is beyond me when someone like Puneet is in the house 😕
But I do feel like Gautam has a huge chance of winning because he has a huge fanbase who is very supportive of him. Even though Pritam's fanbase seems equally large, sometimes they are not as outspoken. I guess only time will tell who will get the final prize!
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chingaari

i agree but Urvashi Shweta and Gauhar were strong contenders unlike Phattu who is nothing without the support of Host and Punz

Dont forget the big man himself.. BB.. Careful editing, biased khabri articles, and now liars like di and mohit sent it.