Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I want Tanna  to win bcoz she is wat she is she , she stood against punzs at a time wen no one dared to stand against him n she was the only one with guts  who said its punzs who is the mastermind. Karishma doesn't know how to play game like others n never used the victim card , every week she took the bashing in a sporting way 👏
dhoklaa thumbnail
Chingari bang on. ...loved your post...u deserve 👏
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
for me its Pritam only... but I agree with u
but I don't know wat bb guys are uptoEdited by blossom_loving - 9 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Chingaari

Gautam - Lust filled and Psychotic behavior Always in need of Support from others  and this freeze task further ruined his bacha khucha Izzat

Izzat chod do, woh nehi tha jayega kaha se... Toilet main flush ho Gaya 😆

Chances of winning is just "0" for him... But he might see the finale stage, joker in the pack is a necessity for a show like BB..😳

I agree, KT & Pritam has a better chance, as they haven't faltered in a series like the other fore runners and have the qualities of a winner 😊
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post !! I want Tanna to win 😳 But wont mind Pritam either cuz he seems like a decent guy.

Still i feel that it might be a certain chicken legged footage artist ...🤔 I mean what is the point of pampering and changing his diapers if he isnt gonna win...🤓... i doubt such hard and smelly work will go to waste 😆

SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sha1

Question is WHY TANNA? moreover- HOW TANNA?

I'll still share why not?

She hasn't showed me that she can survive without anyone's support. She has come this far by not facing as many nomination because she was part of a bigger bed room gang with lots of support and planning and plotting (not saying P3G never plannned stuff but Tanna and her friends line se exact same nominations ke naam chunte the- Coincidence? while Puneet, Gautam, Praneet and Pritam always had difference in their nomination choices) 

Gulati also has been surviving on Punz's support and has come this far thanks to Punzz and the guidance by the host and the show. Bedroom gang had their loyalties intact and used it to their advantage in securing themselves from nominations. How is that wrong? Is this not a game after all? As for planning and plotting...you yourself have mentioned that P3G also equally indulged in the same. 

Karishma has not even cared to save a friend (Sushant) when he was sick on anti-biotics to remove him from dandh of sevak instead wanted materialistic MAKEUP! ( Thats like the highlight of why I don't think thats a winner quality- Selfish to the point where health and well being of another human doesn't matter- let alone friend) 

It is already mentioned in the main post that Tanna is extremely selfish and self centered. 
Though I might not particularly condone to her behavior in Sushi's case...but I get where she is coming from. She already had mentioned that she is here to play a game, if she felt that this is the right way to move ahead...then that is her choice. It is completely her choice whether to succumb to emotional pressures or not. 

Karishma has ego issues, she is not the smartest cookie but is also stubborn in not admitting her mistakes. A person who doesn't accept mistakes OR APOLOGIES (didn't accept Gautam's apology cuz mood nahi tha) REALLY there is a gazzillion points why Tanna can't be the winner- ITs really a No-Brainer.   

Tanna might be egoistic...but so is Gulati. Tanna might not accept her mistakes  but at least she doesn't shift the blame on others...do everything possible to rile others up and in the end act all innocent and holier than thou. Yes Tanna did not accpet the apology and stretch the whole issue...wish she hadn't done that...and we would not have a default hero in the name of Gulati. 

See, I'm not a Tanna fan, 
but I can't help but ignore the fact that she indeed has been the most consistent the entire season.
She is being who she is...and not putting on an facade and acting all innocent. 

I would take a selfish and self centered person anytime over a 'Fake'. 

Anyways...this is just my opinion.

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: karan-007

I want Tanna  to win bcoz she is wat she is she , she stood against punzs at a time wen no one dared to stand against him n she was the only one with guts  who said its punzs who is the mastermind. Karishma doesn't know how to play game like others n never used the victim card , every week she took the bashing in a sporting way 👏

If having a 30ish lady battling it out irritatingly with a 50 plus individual for mostly unnecessary things like makeup, swear words or bitching. Then your reasons are justified.

But ain't no way Tanna can win this- It's like saying 2+2= 1 😃
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope someone else other than GG wins. But having said that and the way fools vote GG does Win its  fitting that a FLOP BB8 season only deserves a FLOP winner and it can be none other than GG.
Edited by Dimdim. - 9 years ago
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sha1

If having a 30ish lady battling it out irritatingly with a 50 plus individual for mostly unnecessary things like makeup, swear words or bitching. Then your reasons are justified.

But ain't no way Tanna can win this- It's like saying 2+2= 1 😃

don't blame Tanna punzs deserved it punzs went personal with tanna like calling her bimbet dafrandu n all n punzs is 55 year old man n like salman said respect earn karni padti hai n who cares wat yu believe 😛 tanna should win 😛 n everyone in the house have used swear words 😃
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SIR.MEOWINGTON

See, I'm not a Tanna fan, 
but I can't help but ignore the fact that she indeed has been the most consistent the entire season.
She is being who she is...and not putting on an facade and acting all innocent. 

I would take a selfish and self centered person anytime over a 'Fake'. 

Anyways...this is just my opinion.

Tanna has been inconsistent with her approach at one time she called Puneet potty mouth then afterwards she hugged him and said everything is fine between us (that was a temporary reaction) She called ugly insaan ugly when he pretended to save her friend..well that made her appear bad...She is simply beauty with no brains...but yess she is not fake..