Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayu.jolly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I strongly disagree just lyk in bb7 heaven deserved to win this year hand over the trophy to that jallad. Atleast his under the top expressions akin to pressed handkerchief is better than OTT bb contestants
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chingaari

yeah we know only Gauti For the Washroom😳

🀣
SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mayu.jolly

I strongly disagree just lyk in bb7 heaven deserved to win this year hand over the trophy to that jallad. Atleast his under the top expressions akin to pressed handkerchief is better than OTT bb contestants

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I don't mind the mannequins as well. πŸ˜†
obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
completely agree.. :)
me too wants tanna too win cz she is strong girl n everyone has flaws.. plus m a strong anti-gauti .. ;)
second pritam cz he is the only constesant i like after tanna. so tanna or pritam ftw :)
shreyanag thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tanna shld never win...Her bitching with upen abt sonali is disgusting...Even on LF she says she hates sonali like anything and she wants her to be evicted πŸ˜‘
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
chingari i wont lie iam very happy with this post πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pritam toh phir bhi samajh mai aata hai?

LEKIN TANNA? this is the first joke for today :D 
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF-Reader

BB ka ghar hai koi civil school nahi πŸ˜† where we need to preach them how to act civil..

Calling someone at the age of your father for "pooty-mouth" "app ke mouth se sirf poty nikalti hai" is so civil yeah πŸ˜³ (not that Punz is saint, but still you get my point) 

The thread is about practicing civility...and not preaching civility ...so cant understand where the civil school came from from ??πŸ˜•

I agree with you on what Tanna said ...but given the context and the person ...it was called for ...anyway she did apologize for it later ...Btw as Salman said ...seniority doesnt mean respect by default...one needs to earn it...we both see Punz on the same show...so i wont elaborate

Tanna is self centred and Pritam's language is casual ..and i dont fancy either of them...but cant deny  they are more like normal people we interact outside socially .

On a day to day basis, one wont tolerate a snooty & moody Sonali kind of behavior, or the stupidity immature stuff that Ali/Gautam dish out🀒  or the Preaching  & provoking ways of Gautam...or Punz/Upen's temperamental nature or violent attack or the Poking ways of Dimpy.

Whether people support civil behavior or weidros is a matter of choice ...each for his own...if weirdo is a choice...so be it...i prefer the normal kind and its my choice

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed! No one is perfect of course but best winners would be Pritam, Tanna or even Ali.

Making Gulati the winner is a bit of a joke, he's a fattu parchaiy and comes across as a loser. 

But have no expectations on who will win, especially after last season πŸ˜†
Mayu.jolly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SIR.MEOWINGTON

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't mind the mannequins as well.πŸ˜†

I so wish BB had enough creatives to give him the idea of giving some TROLL awards this year like
Best kaanfadu
Best nangu
Best taklu
Best buddhu
Best kanjhajura