Jodha Akbar

Discontinued

Mallika-E-Tokas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

I asked of Destiny, "Tell me who with relentless hand pushes me on?"
Destiny told me to look behind.
I turned and saw my own self behind pushing forward the self in front.

~ Rabindranath Tagore ~

Hi Parijat fans😳

How are you all ? yes this  is Pari, I have started to write a new ff . thought to post it in the forum ...  .As u all  know that tahni di has already written a ff on destiny which is superb πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ now don't ask me that if I already know then why I choose destiny title for my ffπŸ˜‰   but  it is with different concept..
the reason is I didn't get any name for it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and it was excatly the reason of updating late my ffs I 've also wrote another ff that I post on friday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Omg I forgot what I was talking about ...

Coming to "The Destiny".. it will be a short story with only 25 parts, nothing more or less to it.  There won't be much of dreams, whatever happen , will  happen in a dramatic way of real life, a mix of drama and life... more of Akdha   and speaking of eternal love, will be a question here..   so let see how you  all will take it...

so catch you all with  *The Destiny... *

Edited by Mallika-E-Tokas - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit Likes to get pm of this fanfiction...

Plz send Buddy Request if u don't get pm of  the ff  . I 'm very lazy  and don't send pms to them who  
are not in my buddy list πŸ˜† This is main reason that many of the readers don't get pm  after hiting the like button πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by --Mrs.Tokas-- - 8 years ago

Character sketch  (scroll down)
Prologue  (scroll down)
Part-1 
Part-2

Edited by --Mrs.Tokas-- - 8 years ago

This story  is very diffrent, it won't be digested by many of you.. so i am ready to take it.. but please instead of making any excuse, just tell me frankly if you don't like it... ok.. its a different level of relationship that one find on their way unexpectedly, then that unknown person become the reason for your heart to beat, the eyes to dream, the lips to strech...

Character sketch

Jodha Agarwal : was a happy lively girl  from a beautiful village in Punjab who loved to continue her studies, but unfortunately got married to Rohan  Mehta who is from Singapore, against her wish' followed her family's words without fighting back...her big family only looked at Rohan as an NRI and followed his demands without questioning him...and gave so much gold, land and money as dowry to please the NRI''poor little Radhika, got cheated at the airport by Rohan and left behind by him in an unconscious state , and flew back to singapore with  his legal wife Mohini .. all they wanted was that dowry.

Later thrown out from her own family when they realized she is pregnant, and her own cousin brother tried to kill her when she refused for that abortion. She  ran  as fast as she could to hide away , and trying hard to live by herself , stand her own feet,   to survive herself and for her unborn baby, in an unknown city where life was moving very fast, where the sun never set. jodha the village girl , struggled to be a part of it...

Jalaluddin Mohamamd:  an young business tycoon, in his late 20's. arrogant, focused,   handsome, who tasted that bitterness of relationship in the past and started hating  womanhood completely when he realized his girlfriend was  behind his money than his love, which made him  to divert all his attention to his business..

Nazima Mohammad: Jalal's dadi, the only person  who can stand on the way of Jalal's path. Who can question Jalal,   who can see the real burning inside her potha's( grand son
) mind.

Birju: the chief cook at Mohammad's mansion, and who has the guts to stand  in front of Jalal with a juice glass, with a shivering hand though.

Rukaiya: the chief architect  at Mohamamd  construction company, and with an attitude and selfishness, she think she is the only person whom Jalal listens, who wants everything to go through her to him, who wear that business  attire, and walk on her high heels.

Pinaz: the secretary of Rukaiya, suppose to be working for the whole floor, but  chamchi of Rukaiya.

Farhan khan: the chief accountant officer at Mohamamd's construction company, but who loves kavithas too

Salima: the recreationalists at Jalal's construction company

Scroll down for Prologue πŸ˜‰

Edited by Mallika-E-Tokas - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Prologue

The sun already set down at the horizon. The atmosphere outside is still busy. Jodha in her white long gown, slowly opened her eyes. She took away the green color sheet spread from her body and her shivered hands  touched her flat tummy. She felt the light pain over her lower abdomen. She tried to stand on her feet. Her body felt very weak. But she managed  to walk up  to the window and peeked outside.

All she could see was  the rushing people on the street, she realized she is on 2nd or 3rdfloor of the building. Because she could see the yellowish spread of the street lights on the road and above that, everything was looking dark. She looked up at the sky, but the vision was blocked by the nearby tall buildings. Her mind was very blank, but the noise from the street started piercing her ears. She slowly closed the windows and went back to her bed and tried hard to close her eyes.

Suddenly she heard the knock on the door.

The nurse peeked in: how are you feeling , Ms. Jodha?

Jodha tried to bring a forceful smile on her lips and said: I am alright.

Nurse: how is the pain?

Jodha: that is also fine.

Nurse: I think you still have that medicinal effect, but please let me know if you need something for pain, I know it will hurt...ok.

Jodha: Ok sister.. thanks

Nurse: goodnight

Jodha: Goodnight..

she watched as the nurse left leaving the door ajar.

Jodha  back to her thoughts. 

So howz  it ? Should I continue this crap or not ?😲

Edited by --Mrs.Tokas-- - 9 years ago
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first of all congratulation for your new FF.😊
it's nice concept.πŸ‘
i like it very much.πŸ˜ƒ
it's some thing different.πŸ˜‰
thanks to pm me.πŸ˜›
plz update soon.😳