Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sakina3

Yeh I remember the skin tweet so he found him entertaining in that clip sure, but then the Diandra kaand happened ðŸ¤£Don't know about now ðŸ˜†

Right now: Correcting Goti to Gauti doesn't equal to support. If he says he supports him now, fine.. But he hasn't ðŸ˜‰

This tells me you are not regular on twitter🤣
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok, show me the tweet.. Il stand corrected.
The TM didn't post up a tweet showing riteish's support, which is why I'm questioning his support. Can you post up a tweet where it's undeniable?
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Btw I think the one whose got the most bolly celebs liking her, out of all hms, is Sonali..
Preity Zinta, Pritish Nandy to name a few. They've said it directly ðŸ˜‰
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv666

to me hes FORSURE A FLOP ACTOR!!! 😛

To me Aamir Khan can be a flop actor too. That does not mean I am correct.  Ek villain was a hit and he was superb in it. Grand masti did 100 cr too.
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: poiu123

To me Aamir Khan can be a flop actor too. That does not mean I am correct.  Ek villain was a hit and he was superb in it. Grand masti did 100 cr too.

I can say Salman Khan is flop actor😉 but is it true? Someone saying Ritesh is flop actor for them doesn't make them flop actor. It's foolish to make such comments😆😆
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakina3

Ok, show me the tweet.. Il stand corrected.

The TM didn't post up a tweet showing riteish's support, which is why I'm questioning his support. Can you post up a tweet where it's undeniable?

I will try to find his tweet as it was couple months ago when he said Gautam is too good and BB8 is enjoyable because of him. 

Waise, It's you who is more curious then why not do hard work yourself and find the tweet. It's out there on twitter😉
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ahahah LMAO ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
Such a sad celeb list ðŸ¤£ 
Edited by ..Sakura.. - 9 years ago