India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Article: Gayatri goes against Viraj and Nisha

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:42am | IP Logged

The current track of Nisha Aur Uske Cousins shows that Nisha (Aneri Vajani) brings Ritesh's real face in front of all with the help of Viraj (Taahir Mithaaiwala).

Nisha thanks Viraj for helping her in the process exposing Ritesh.

Viraj tells her that he wants to see her in the academy rather than her thanks.

Shekhar provokes Gaytri against Nisha and Viraj.

Gayatri does not like Nisha from the day one and is ready to help Shekhar.

Shekhar is happy that now he will destroy Viraj's life with the help of his family member.

Shekhar will try to throw Nisha out from the academy with the help of Gayatri.

However, it is not very easy for Gayatri to create doubts in Viraj's minds for Nisha.

Let's see if Gayatri and Shekhar's evil plans get successful to create misunderstanding between Nisha and Viraj.

Link: http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Nisha-Aur-Uske-Cousins-Gayatri-goes-against-Viraj-and-Nisha/51395

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiKonipallavisarkarprincessgloryishqnmenisha150LightingHopeRitzieRibellePrincyz_BelleShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Gayathri doesn't really have the brain to plant doubt in Viraj's mind. Hence she is helping Shekhs. It's clear that Gaya isn't against Viraj but she is against Nisha. Shekhs need Nisha out of the way, so he cleverly brings Gaya into his plan. 
So one thing is sure...Shekhs high command isn't Gaya. Then who is it? I really don't want it to be Dadji aka Shyam Singh. Will we get the entry of Viraj's Dadaji at the end of Shekhs' track?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_Anju_SMsfairyCindreLa

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged
t4s :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_S

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Gayathri doesn't really have the brain to plant doubt in Viraj's mind. Hence she is helping Shekhs. It's clear that Gaya isn't against Viraj but she is against Nisha. Shekhs need Nisha out of the way, so he cleverly brings Gaya into his plan. 
So one thing is sure...Shekhs high command isn't Gaya. Then who is it? I really don't want it to be Dadji aka Shyam Singh. Will we get the entry of Viraj's Dadaji at the end of Shekhs' track?
@bold- if that does happen I hope they get a really good actor to play it... And make him a little impressive... Not like Shekhar. Shekhar is so lame! He kind of fizzled out... His villain laughter is so forced. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_SeshasrkShwets1502

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Rite said Shwets... For oh my my it ll be very difficult to create doubt in Viraj's mind...
ya that's sure someone is behind this... who instructs sheks...
I too don't want that person to be Dadji...
I think this person might be having problem with viraj family and maybe because of this person only viraj loses his family...

Edited by Anju_S - 31 December 2014 at 4:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@aneri.fan
Yes. We need a very good actor to play Viraj's Dadaji's role. The senior cast of this show is very very impressive (Except Mohan and Rupan). Viraj's Dadaji is a very important character and we would need a powerful actor to play that. Shekhar is like the 70s and 80s villain from bollywood movies..LOL

@Anju
This secret person needn't be a family member but outside too...but I don't want an outsider. That would mean another new character for a short while. I don't want it to be Dadji too. This Shekhs track is being dragged too much. This should be the first track to end.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky27_UptoNoGood_Anju_SArieltabi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top