Sahil OS : The Changed You

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
----------------------------------------

Sahil OS : The Changed You

----------------------------------------

Ahil felt melted glass pouring right down in his ears.

His ammi... His ammi is a murderer?

No! This can't be.

But they had proofs.

He took a deep breathe. I fu*kin need to stop them. They... They just cant barge in my house and claim to say that they have proofs against ammi. Okay, they might have it but how could such a pure soul do crimes like that? She went in jail just so they never get to know that I killed my abbu.

I took a deep breathe yet again looking at the two people infront of me. They both looked like my sanam yet none of the two is like her. Because I know, she will never in this world put up a finger against my ammi.

"What do you both want?" I asked and ammi looked up at me... And I guess I saw hope in her eyes?

"What do you mean?" asked Seher as Sanam looked at ahil with disgust.

"Leave it seher. He won't believe us, but you know what, the law would. Oh dont look at me like that Begum Sahiba... You see, sorry you cant see. Well you should from next be careful while revealing your dirty secrets to your enemy. You see there is a gadget named cell phone or mobile in which you could clearly record what your saying. And I must say, your last performance was quite umm... Superb?"

Tanveer looked preflexed at what sanam said. She... Recorded it all? She gulped as she thought of all the punishment she might get?

"How much money do yo want to keep your mouth shut sanam?" asked ahil.

"Tch, you think we did it for money? Thought you knew me better ahil. INSPECTOR!" sanam called as a few lady constables and an inspector took hold of tanveer dragging her away.

Rage filled up in Ahil's eyes.

"How could you do this sanam!" roared ahil.

"so you know Im sanam. Im quite surprised you see, the guy who was not able to pin point that it was my twin sister who had been living with hin ever since kohinoor party till our supposed wedding, now know the difference! Quite a surprising thing it is... no seher?" asked sanam, sarcastism dripping dow in her tone.

"Very much sanam." seher spoke..." and now Mr. Ibrahim, I want you and your family to leave my and my sisters home right now!"

"This can't be. It was ... Never you?" asked ahil
"Yes, it was never me. But why would you care. I see you are quite happy in your life. After all, I just saw you and you new begum...you know." Said sanam with disgust looking away.

"But why will ammi do this?" Asked ahil incredulously.

"You should have paid attention. And I have quite a small gift for you Mr. Ibrahim." Spoke sanam as she handed over a few papers to ahil.

"What are these?" Asked ahil.

"Why don't you read them." Spoke seher.

Ahil looked at the papers with a scowl and started to read them. Sanam was the owner?

"What's this?" Asked ahil imcreduously.

"Thought you knew better? This house was owned by our Abbu and of course according to his will, he had, of course, transferred all his property to me and my sister. And since we were not dead, none could have brought this place without our permit. So, yes the procedure was quite illegal and thus these are courts orders to empty this place. So Mr. Ibrahim, please get the hell out of my and my sisters house with you god damn family!" Exclaimed sanam!

[Center]-------------------------------[\Center]

And thus Ahil knew... The sanam in front of his is not his anymore. She is a changed person 

Okay, I have been quite irritated wit the current storyline. I actually wanted to see sanam stand for herself and this happened

Edited by -Directioner- - 31 December 2014 at 4:31am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rimmi1jeemanrocksKKPRIYABavinimalar3lovebluezkayathre_sahillheena24ak0202031788shreyafatima30muskaan17rocksradadolcevidaChillichickKaanKeNichenajma123--Mirage--AkaiBaranavkMrDarcyfan

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Updated!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navk

--Mirage-- IF-Rockerz
--Mirage--
--Mirage--

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
nice work..
I really hope something like this happens b'coz I can't see Sanam crying all time..
Loved your work too much...

Edited by ammusjyoti - 31 December 2014 at 4:38am
Chillichick IF-Dazzler
Chillichick
Chillichick

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Amazing!
Always wanted an OS where Sanam speaks up for herself!

At the start of the show she was shown as a fiesty girl who was highly protective of her family but look at her now...

I feel she should speak up for herself!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I loved it! Just what Sanam NEEDS to do! Kick out Aahil and his good for nothing family and that creepy toe to the curb!
kavyapramod99 Goldie
kavyapramod99
kavyapramod99

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
from the day qh2 started i could see the asad ahmed khan in sanam but sadly i could not c that old sanam now.thank u for recreating the old sanam.and yes u update was really nyc
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:16am | IP Logged
nice os..Thumbs Up
najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Nice OS. I agree albeit PARTLY. Nice thought. I am not going into what I do NOT agree with. Its New Year's Eve and lets not have any unrest? LOL
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Go to top