India-Forums

Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan
Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

Rohit Mafatlal my point of view

Nandini6 IF-Dazzler
Nandini6
Nandini6

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:25am | IP Logged
After watching this week's episode i seriously feel that Rohit Mafatlal is a negative characterAngry..he is the one whom Akash & DIB officers are looking for ...
1) After his entry in the party he was so nice to AKYA offering them drink & all...Angry( may be he wanted to understand both of them especially Akash becz he knew Akash had rescued Ananya & other people in airport attack ) as we all know normal men can't do this

2) When Akash was about to leave the party with Nats & Ananya he stoped Akash cleverlyAngry...there  Nats & Ananya  got kidnapped ( i think this kidnapping drama was not to trap Rohit's father as said by Ananya...but i think it was all done by Rohit to confirm that Akash is not just a commercial pilot )..

3) I think during this kidnap drama Rohit  Mafatlal noticed closeness b/w AKYA so he started getting close to Ananya by showing false concernAngry ...i feel this loan drama is to gain  Ananya's trust .Evil Smile...

can u guys see how slowly he is trapping Ananya in his game planEvil Smile..may be he feels Akash can be trapped using Ananya.Ermm...i have a gut feeling that Ananya will get into a big trouble by the time Akash gets to know the person whom he is searching for is none oher than Rohit Mafatlal..Cry...In the end  Akash will save AnanyaEmbarrassed. Heart...our AKYA will be togetherEmbarrassedHeartDay Dreaming

what do u think guys ? share ur views

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulamcharutaRenessaPrincessnidhiixXxNoreen786xXxterribletwisthalifax004sabreen_06madmadonaSurish

Renessa Senior Member
Renessa
Renessa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:38am | IP Logged
even I think Rohit is negative character ... I think he is trying to win Ananya's trust and then going to trap her. I guess whatever rohit does will bring akya more close and at last together Smile
Nandini6 IF-Dazzler
Nandini6
Nandini6

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renessa

even I think Rohit is negative character ... I think he is trying to win Ananya's trust and then going to trap her. I guess whatever rohit does will bring akya more close and at last together Smile

yes i totally agree with u ...no one can separate akya their soul is connectedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Renessa

Princessnidhii Senior Member
Princessnidhii
Princessnidhii

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
maybe you are right Smile You have given some plausible arguments.  I am also feeling the same Smile Mr mafatlal is a bit too nice & kind and this isnt normal at all
Surely he is using Ananya to trap Aakash. 

Lets see what happen next :) But for sure aakash wil solve this matter & Akya wil b together  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXxNandini6

Renessa Senior Member
Renessa
Renessa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinisharma6

yes i totally agree with u ...no one can separate akya their soul is connectedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But before that we will have to tolerate few heartbreaking episodes :(
peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Really hope something good for us! Akaya together is most awaited!
Nandini6 IF-Dazzler
Nandini6
Nandini6

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinisharma6

But before that we will have to tolerate few heartbreaking episodes :(

yes yaar true  CryCry...we can't tolerate itCry
charuta Senior Member
charuta
charuta

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Your all points about rohit is perfect.  May be rohit is doing all things with ananya purposely. Plus muze 
Mr Sen bhi negative character lagate hai. Kyoni unke pass sub info hai, Authority hai. 7 the DEC ke episode mai jab akash chutti se wapas ata hai to WO hi ananya ko batate hai or akash ki posting us flight mai karate hai. May be rohit or Mr Sen dono negative character hai.

Go to top