Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi Dark FF: Marriage Or Revenge|COMPLETED! (Page 58)

arshirupa IF-Stunnerz
arshirupa
arshirupa

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Nice teaser

-Slytherclaw- IF-Sizzlerz
-Slytherclaw-
-Slytherclaw-

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Part 4

" Who was it, Payal?" asked Khushi, as she saw a retreating back from there of a tall guy. 

" Jiji, he is my new friend, Akashji from my dance classes!" said Payal,coyly.

" Just friends or something else?"

" Jiji, aap bhi naa!" said Payal blushing and dragged her to a showroom.

----

Gupta Innovates

Khushi was doubtful of the identity of this person called Akash. She got negative vibes looking at him. Hence, she decided she will have a background check of this guy.

" Anita, I need all the details of Akash, who is a friend of Payal ad goes to the same dance class as that of Payal!"

" Yeah sure, Ma'am! You will get them in 30 minutes!" said Anita, tired of background checks she had to do for Payal, due to over-protectiveness of Khushi and Shyam.

----

30 Minutes Later,

" Ma'am, Akash Singh Raizada, aged 24, qualified Alumni of IIM, works for AR is what I am able to find in these 30 minutes!" said Anita, weakly, knowing the reactions expected of her boss.

" What? He is a Raizada? Are you sure?" said Khushi, while being shocked.

"Yes, Ma'am! It is from a reliable source!" said Anita, meekly anticipating a outburst of her boss.

" I will speak to you later, Anita! There are many things, rather people who need my special attention now to get their lesson!" said Khushi, while taking out her Mercedes' Keys and boarding the elevator.

---

AR Designs,

"Ma'am you can't barge into this meeting! Professionally, this is not correct!" pleaded the poor receptionist to Khushi, who was about to barge into the conference room after determining herself that she would confront that arrogant Raizada, now.

" If you care for your job and yourself then don't stop me, girl! I know what I am doing!" said Khushi, arrogantly.

As if ASR was not enough for us, she is bossing over us at the moment. What an office, oops Hell!

The receptionist left her way as she would say that she had been threatened by Khushi if she was questioned by ASR.

Khushi smirked at the fact that the receptionist was no longer stopping her and barged into the room. Every Entrepreneur's face was blank seeing the sudden opening of the door and the person responsible being Khushi Gupta, the business rival of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav was not expecting this, either. The one who wrote his destiny, couldn't expect such a crazy antic from his wife. His blood was boiling while Khushi said in her professional voice,

" Dear Gentlemen, I request you to proceed with the meeting after a much required interval for everyone."

Everyone nodded slightly but waited for ASR's sign to leave the room, as going against Khushi Gupta or Arnav Singh Raizada was equal to going against your destiny. ASR, too nodded slightly, much to everyone's shock.

Everyone left the room quickly while Arnav, elegantly rose from his seat when Khushi was closing the door. 

" You wanted to take revenge by destroying this meeting right?" asked Arnav, in a frustrated voice.

" If I wanted to take revenge, I have several 'straight' ways to do it, unlike you, Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada!" said Khushi, inching towards Arnav, with a pointed finger.

" What do you mean?" asked Arnav, shocked to the fact that she came to know of his plan so soon.

" What do you think of yourself, Mr.Raizada? By making your brother meet my sister, nicely you think you will be able to take your revenge from me an my brother? How cheap of you!" barked out, Khushi.

That was it, first she destroyed his meeting with important clients and now she was trying to get the truth out of his mouth. He took long predatory strides towards her, and pinned her on the wall behind her. Her soft arms were bruising in his steel like grip.

" Yes, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada! I have created all this play! How much ever I stoop but I will never stoop as low as your father, who played with my maasi's life and love! You just gave me one more reason to hate you Guptas!" said Arnav Singh Raizada, whose eyes were spitting fire on her.

" You will never succeed in this, Arnav Singh Raizada! Because you chose to play with me! I will never let my sister suffer in this!" said Khushi, while spitting venom with her eyes at him.

" You will stop me? You never can, Khushi! But let me check if you can stop me from using my rights on you!" said Arnav, inching closer to her.

Shocked would have been an understatement to describe the feelings of Khushi, by Arnav's words. He thought that marriage had an value for her? 
Khushi pushed him with all his strength and Arnav who was not expecting her to do this, let her go.

" What do you think? That marriage had a value in my eyes? That act which I don't even know if it was a marriage or a revenge? Never, Arnav Singh Raizada, Never! I meant nothing at all to me! And when that marriage never happened for me, which right will you use on me?"
shouted Khushi.

Arnav thanked his mind that the conference room was soundproof or else this would have been a breaking news by today evening. But his mind stopped at one point : Khushi didn't accept this marriage!

Arnav pushed her to the wall yet again and said,

" Marriage will be a marriage, no matter if you accept it or not, Khushi! I thought you must have learnt this seeing the life of your father, Shashi Gupta!"

And Amazingly Khushi didn't struggle in his grip.

" But at least one side should have done it with full heart! And that you must be knowing too, Mr.Raizada owing to you past!" said Khushi, while smirking at the frowns forming on Arnav's place and jaws getting clenched.

This girl is surely something, thought Arnav but the hatred in him, brushed off the thoughts immediately. His blood boiled at the fact that this girl, who was his wife was not scared of him and that hurt his ego.

He pressed her further on to the wall with his body, fusing their lower bodies, making her gasp.

" Let me give you one more lesson, Khushi Gupta!  And this time it will not just be hearing but much more to it!!Never mess up with Arnav SIngh Raizada! And since you have been doing this for ages, be ready to get punished by your husband!" said Arnav, while the sparks of want arose from their fusing lower bodies but they were put off by the burning waters of their hatred.

----

Hope you liked it!

This one was long!!

Please comment and like! I need 100+ likes!!

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 03 October 2015 at 5:14am

The following 219 member(s) liked the above post:

teddisun_smisharminrahmzil143evergreen05sadiasaziamurkalflyingranee1503Kiakhatiyanknrpnrneena2000SunsnowMONGLIaasiffahamedshalini.sri.abialiahaysesaahithyaocean84irshadadisha16N.AroraenuguptaMamu768ansakpoornimababanisarojapillayKbhatia80Eastenderrambamalsnehal91annamaria_emmayhm111manteeChandrigapadmamuthuindrani21decgeitahchamateVioletFlowernimahajansanyukta_lolzYellowyHolmesShalvikamathurraniii2MONAKARANnimkoarhi_love_boniArshinmenaj84kamilya123sangeethbalasravanthi93gudiya74swtgirl_tinarainbow01anamika00piyushishalinikanagusmileysarahCBrocksTinkJialatha72os112801snehasedsandystarz19ARSHI_FAN11brinnySwathiarshiankitbakalovebadhanpenrithtokyoSaraprincessrush007dreamgirlrus23arshilife2cheerseema13thinkggreenangelgirl_amehreenl86Mayvs2013svg98Rocking_Angelssdewi83BSDsaruniulia05ButterFly77MDKSSMsankadevimahadarkarshiarshi1977deesha1989sadiasaba68peachygirlZaysha_Khansweetakhi71ggd30565coderladyStarletBeautyHuleygirlrn94Spoonai..PT..Sakhi2013kushi.raizadantmrjnKeerthiRajkumarthiyamappyniya55Neha.ASgowri_19.IPKKND.DilLoveRomanceradhika007anithabalaramApeterbhumi1492sonia1096Tirtharupadoll_dimplenissoghalashipra.aquabarbiebalaBroknAngelNkayaniayl123gopikaajisrilathasthangam100shils28apekshashsweet_butterflyjeya0301neel11sugarbirdimran78nature-loverseshatreeabivicky86kirti123shalu1786arnaushiroshaanarshiadvaysanluvugjessjazzarshi_sarunpraseetharavalisharma06Meerah14josnirmalaspillabs1224piyaarshijdd1959kshubhangikatjSweety012345..ri..shalbilechuarshibarsha_dashNazzz16Alicia2012yashika.angelNonie12345..NeverGiveUp..bluesky10eishe10Pinky.RaizadaDark-BeautycandyjanParii..mahrusweetyRish_RublesPdroversasirzariya123..Saraa..-CrazySobtian-vrindaguptagmsksweetydoll32star_fan1harman12swathindhanyacShamz94sam88hajrkrati5blue_rose1605lara3110keenu_kkangeldream14pakpearlFAYKHAN29jeb1-afsha-debasree04amaialaksh65sarunsashasingh-.serendipity.-ameena671seeta_naipssunitikapooryoga123pup03-Roshini-ranogillBreezy.rishbala3018HappytwinkleAlone111kirimShiningHeartsLinsiecoolhi1988

bluesky10 IF-Rockerz
bluesky10
bluesky10

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
AAmazing teaser
Waiting for the update
Thanks for your pm dear
darkarshi Senior Member
darkarshi
darkarshi

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I just loved it
Zaysha_Khan Senior Member
Zaysha_Khan
Zaysha_Khan

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
lovely updateSmileSmileSmile plz made khushi more braveWink
Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Nice Update, But I think Arnav had nothing to do with Paayash. 
bs1224 IF-Dazzler
bs1224
bs1224

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Amazing one
Loved it 
Thanks for pm
Well written
..ri.. IF-Dazzler
..ri..
..ri..

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged