Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi Dark FF: Marriage Or Revenge|COMPLETED! (Page 111)

blue_rose1605 IF-Rockerz
blue_rose1605
blue_rose1605

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Intersting teaser

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Great teaser
-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i jus love anjaliApprove
rn94 Goldie
rn94
rn94

Posted: 31 March 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
read all parts.
wow. amazing story.
loved it.
continue soon.
thanks for pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuayana369

mahrusweety IF-Rockerz
mahrusweety
mahrusweety

Posted: 01 April 2015 at 12:54am | IP Logged
mind blowing
loved the teaser
-Slytherclaw- IF-Sizzlerz
-Slytherclaw-
-Slytherclaw-

Posted: 01 April 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Part 8

" Is it true, Khushi?" asked Shyam Gupta hesitatingly while praying that his sister would answer in negative to him. But who knew that she wouldn't even get a chance to answer.

" Whom are you asking Shyam Gupta? When Arnav Singh Raizada himself is here, why do you want to ask your sister about this?" said Arnav, coming in to the picture with an arrogant voice.

" State your thoughts with clarity, Arnav! You are still behind revenge, aren't you?" asked Shyam, while moving towards Arnav and shielding his sister.

" I am still behind revenge, yes! But I am not behind you in the game! And regarding news, I would like to confirm that it is published by my will and it is cent percent true" said Arnav, while circling around Shyam taking baby steps.

Shyam was at a clear loss of words. What did he mean when he said this news is true?

" You are trying to say, you are in a relationship with Khushi?" asked Shyam while pointing towards Khushi, whose mind was storming as she knew where this conversation would end. 

She was praying to her Devi Maiyya to stop this play of revenge which broke their lives. But her Devi Maiyya had no plans to listen to her pleas so soon.

" The newspaper states that, isn't it?" said Arnav, sarcastically while eyeing at Khushi who was completely lost, with misted eyes and pacing breaths.

To say that Shyam was enraged would have been an understatement by looking at the changes which instantaneously took place in stature and posture. He took long strides towards Khushi and raised his hand to slap her, for the first time in his life.

Khushi was all prepared to get slapped but she didn't feel any tinging sensation even after a few seconds in darkness. She opened her eyes to see, Arnav holding Shyam's hand and hence stopping him from slapping her.

" I have not given the right to touch my wife to anyone and beating her is out of the question, Shyam Gupta!" said Arnav Singh Raizada, shielding his wife from his brother-in-law.

The next second, all he could feel was a tinging pain on his right cheek as a slap came from his sister, Anjali who had just arrived to hear Arnav's protective statements about Khushi to her husband.

" Di??"

" Enough is enough, Arnav! Both you and Shyamji have used me and Khushi to an extent where we can feel nothing! You both don't have any rights on us!" shouted Anjali, while pulling Khushi towards herself.

The pain of being used was clearly evident in both their faces. Both the men had the most important woman of their life shedding tears of pain infront of them. 

A feeling of helplessness and regret had enveloped both, simultaneously as their gazes remained stationary on the ladies, who were shedding fiery tears.

Anjali wiped her tears and also made Khushi wipe her tears out. 

" Don't tell me you consider any of these, Khushi. What happened with both of us was a dark past of our lives, which had to be forgotten but not forgiven. These both forgot what love actually means. What our brothers had for us, was not a love it was an obsession and we were nothing more than pawns for revenge for them. People who had done the sin, have already departed from this planet after getting their punishment but who will explain this to our stubborn brothers?" said Anjali, while holding Khushi's shoulder and looking into her eyes, which were misted with pain rather than tears.

" No, Anjali. The game which they started as revenge will end with their redemption. Whatever happened with both us should be forgotten. I break all my relations with you, Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada and Mr. Shyam Gupta. I am ashamed to call myself as your sister." said Khushi, regaining her composure while her anger increased.

" Khushi, please listen to me!" said Shyam, in a voice which was choking with guilt.

" Enough, Mr. Gupta! You have said enough and you have done enough! If Khushi doesn't want to talk to you then she will not speak and you are no one to force her!" said Anjali, speaking up for Khushi.

" But Di..." tried saying Arnav, who was in a shock as for the first time he was bound to accept his mistake. And he never knew that Khushi and Anjali shared a very deep bond with each other.

"No, Mr.Raizada. Don't address me as Di. It brings immense pain and guilt whenever you say that. So if you have ever loved me, then please don't address me in that way or better don't try to speak to me!" said Anjali, while signing with her palm to stop towards Shyam who was opening his mouth to speak.

Anjali turned towards Khushi and said,

" Khushi, I wish to join your company and work with you! I don't want to live with people who have no respect for feelings of others!" 

" I make sure the documents which will declare you as the partner in my company by tomorrow, Anjali! And Mr. Gupta, that also means that I am no longer living with people who always lived in the fire of vengeance. Being a mother, not even Maa realized the cost of revenge, then I am assured that you will forget my feelings too someday. Hence, before that happens, I am distancing myself from you!" said Khushi in a confident tone, shocking everyone there regarding the strength Khushi possessed in her, to maintain composure in the situation which knew only how to make the hearts bleed.

------

The fire of vengeance had brought them closer, but the same fire had now distanced them both. While a feeling of redemption enveloped his heart, the intensity of hatred towards him had increased in her heart. 

Will these burning hearts ever unite?

----

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 01 April 2015 at 2:45am

The following 158 member(s) liked the above post:

teddisun_smiaparna7dpurvazil143evergreen05sadiasaziaflyingranee1503murkalsunshaeyKiakhatiyanSunsnowneena2000Rita27shalini.sri.abialiahayseocean84disha16cdhivya12sarojapillayshanayag789annamaria_emmayhm111firza0379galina-mArshiWorld1Eastenderrambamalsnehal91manteeChandrigajigipariVioletFlowerabcd93nimahajantasnuvabd25sanyukta_lolzShalvikamathurprincesscutty38sangeethbalaMONAKARANnimkopiyushitokyohatelove2012Swathiarshicrazyjilovebadhanchristi002penrithsandystarz19ARSHI_FAN11shalinikanaguruchivishalammullu1iulia05Rocking_AngelSavera84-aara-soumyamuralideesha1989khushi_shankarsadiasaba68sweetakhi71StarletBeautySaraAli1coderladyrn94HuleygirlKeerthiRajkumar..PT..thiyamappydoll_dimpleTirtharupaNeha.ASsonia1096yogapremmansijani21thangam100shils28sugarbirdneel11imran78akurmapushipra.aquasaakhi01spillajosnirmala8520NKSwaran13russelskhushijessjazzcrazy4ArnavSRriyararnaushiarshiadvayabivicky86jazmeenbs1224kshubhangipiyaarshisirivalli.tSweety012345..ri..shalbilechuarshiDhrenuyashika.angelNazzz16barsha_dash...Deeksha....Nonie12345..NeverGiveUp..bluesky10eishe10candyjanritikaagrawalPinky.RaizadamahrusweetyPdroverAMAR_LOVEmadhu1210sam88krati5dhanyacShamz94urvisainiharman12gmsksweetydoll32star_fan1vrindaguptarakizariya123ranogillyoga123pup03-iLoveZaynMalik-Roshini--.serendipity.-seeta_naipsangeldream14sarunsashasinghFAYKHAN29pakpearlRadhikerani-afsha-jeb1kashishkHappytwinkleanonymous.merishbala3018Alone111newmoon18-Xpress--PyaariBhootni-coolhi1988Linsie

-aara- Senior Member
-aara-
-aara-

Posted: 01 April 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
OMG Anjali supported khushi
waiting for the update
candyjan IF-Rockerz
candyjan
candyjan

Posted: 01 April 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Brilliant

Go to top