suPhr awhsmm amagn teaser dii
cnt wait fo da updt
post soon...
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 7

Redemption.

Maybe that was the name of the profound feeling, Arnav Singh Raizada was experiencing right now.

The person who never regretted anything in his life, now was regretting the act on which he was once proud. He was regretting the act of revenge which had destroyed a innocent girl' character.

He had tried to force himself on her, which in right conditions, he would have never done. He broke his self-made rules only to break a girl, for the sake of revenge which was asking for everything they had.

Maybe this was what life wanted to teach him, there will always be something a person which have remorse of and will be guilty of.

Unbreakable and unavoidable stillness enveloped him, as the flashes of him hurting Khushi came infront of him.

The speed of the car increased as the pace of thoughts, many speed limits were broken and so were many hearts. 

Every passing second made him burn in the fire of redemption as the thoughts of Khushi seemed to haunt him. 

Her doe like eyes, which had shed innumerable tears due to him, her heart which was broken to an extent where no happiness can be sheltered in it. 

His turbulent mind was now over-powered with her pain. He knew how much pain he had caused her as he saw his sister suffering infront of his eyes, due to the same reason. But he was such a fool that he created one more girl like his sister in the world, for a doomed feeling called, revenge.

That fire of revenge, which has burnt four lives, broken many hearts and shattered beautiful dreams. 

It was the time, the perspective had to change and revenge had to be over-looked because in the game of revenge, humanitarianism was long forgotten.

-----------

Shantivan,

Seeing the tears in his Di's eyes made all the redemption in his heart go away. Redemption was now replaced with hatred and the irresistible feelings of revenge.

" You will pay for the every tear of my Di, Shyam Gupta! And Khushi will be the medium through which you will pay for your deeds" decided Arnav, mentally.

Anger seemed to reach the seventh heaven, as Arnav broke every breakable thing in his study to vent his frustration. But it took a very few minutes for him to realize, these shouldn't be the victims of his anger as there is a person who is more eligible, to vent his frustration and anger on..

Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.

--FLASHBACK--

" Nani, I clearly heard that he called a girl 'Rani Sahiba'! What was the fault in me that he gave my name to someone else?" said Anjali, through her sobs, while lying in her Nani's lap.

" Anjali Bitiya, it is not what you are thinking and the guy was not him!" said Nani, who was herself going through mental turbulence.

" Nani, he has a name! And that name is joined to mine forever! So please don't use words like 'him' for my Shyamji! Because he is your daamadji!" said Anjali, with eyes glistening with hopes and tears, which were formed as the hopes broke.

Arnav who had just came back from his long drive to cool his mind, realized that that long drive will not be able to serve its purpose for he re-realized the intensity of mental trauma his Di was put into by that Shyam Gupta.

All the feelings till then seemed vague to him as his Di's pain intensified the storm in his mind.

--FLASHBACK ENDS--

Arnav knew what he had to do to hurt that Gupta family, after he was Arnav Singh Raizada.

He dug out his iPhone from him pant pocket and dialed a number.

" Aman, I need you to..."

" Sir, are you sure about this?" said Aman in a voice which clearly expressed his shock and disbelief.

" Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't change his decisions, Aman! And you must be knowing it by now!" said ASR, while disconnecting the phone, not waiting for Aman's reply, after all he was the one who makes people wait.

" Be ready to face ASR in hell, Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada" said Arnav, shaking in anger.

----------

The Next Day,

" Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Gupta in a relation?"

This was the headlines of every newspaper and every news channel. Everything was going as Arnav wanted it go. Aman had clearly followed what Arnav wanted him to do and went according to the plans which were made by Arnav before. But they were kept aside as they thought Khushi will tell this to Shyam by herself,which didn't happen.

Shyam Gupta, who saw this news was trembling in fury. He went to Khushi's room as she was working and pushed the laptop away, to replace it with the newspaper.

Khushi took a minute to realize what was happening around her but seeing the headlines the color of her face faded away from her already pale face.

" Bhaiya..." 

Khushi had managed to say this only to be cut in between by Shyam.

" Is this true, Khushi?" asked Shyam in a monotonous tone.

What will be Khushi's answer?

---

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
keeps getting better and betterπŸ‘
pink_kitten thumbnail
awesome update, arnavs feelings were so accurately described!! u have such an amazing english πŸ‘πŸΌ
pink_kitten thumbnail
now what will happennn
asrs revenge finally begins 😲
Fiery_PM thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkPenguinxo

awesome update, arnavs feelings were so accurately described!! u have such an amazing english πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks a lot, re! I never felt I can describe Arnav's feeling well! But today something is wrong with everything so maybe it worked this time!
Fiery_PM thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkPenguinxo

now what will happennn

asrs revenge finally begins 😲

Shuruat to hogaya tha! ANjam ki baari hai!
shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.
what will be khushi's answer
Sweety012345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What the???
Why so short?