Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Arnav is forcing Khushi...
This's not done...

8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So, madam here goes the first!😉
Part 1 - Okay, I have to tell you that I am bit a big fan of Dark FFs but this really got me interested and wanting to read more and boy was I in for some amazing writing!
So the past has to be intriguing and I am looking forward for the whole disclosal! ASR Arnav! The part was amazing, really! So the revenge begins...!! I loved where Khushi decided to remain strong, you know I love strong female characters, especially Kumari Gupta!😉
Part 2 - Oh boy! That was wonderful Yagya! Eeeh! I loved the fight in the office! It was so intense! I really have to learn how to write intense updates now!😆
What got me the most amazed was when Khushi won the argument! Ohhh how I love Mrs. ASR...so, for her maasi! Unveil it fast babe..I'm gonna wait!😳
Part 3 - OMG!!! Payal and Aakash! Arnav's in for a tough time I guess wanting to play with Khushi's sister!👏
Love this angry bull couple truly!
Part 4 - So, for once in my life I get a long update from Yagyaseni! That's big😈
But part 4 was really amazing! Each one, own rights! Almost like hatred in do dil ek jaan!😉
I adore the way these two fight like crazy! And I love the fights and the intensity of it all! Some part of the past revealed! I'm waiting to know why so much hatred, but I feel bad for Anjali...that Shyam can never mostly do good! But I hope everything will be alright thanks to these two!
What is Raizada going to do..? Exercise his rights!😉
Part 5 - OMGGG!!! The kiss!
But did their first have to be like that?
Idiot Raizada, he's always like this- half truth person! Hmphh!
Anyway, the intensity and unknown passion between them so so amazing! Give it for ArDi too na! *blinks thrice innocently*
Looks like Raizada is attracted to his wife! He he he. (Smirks)
Cliffhanger...you devil!😆
Somehow, it could be two things, either revenge or innocent lkvebetween the two! Let's see!
Till then...first FF done!😉
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 8520NK

So, madam here goes the first!😉

Part 1 - Okay, I have to tell you that I am bit a big fan of Dark FFs but this really got me interested and wanting to read more and boy was I in for some amazing writing!
So the past has to be intriguing and I am looking forward for the whole disclosal! ASR Arnav! The part was amazing, really! So the revenge begins...!! I loved where Khushi decided to remain strong, you know I love strong female characters, especially Kumari Gupta!😉
Part 2 - Oh boy! That was wonderful Yagya! Eeeh! I loved the fight in the office! It was so intense! I really have to learn how to write intense updates now!😆
What got me the most amazed was when Khushi won the argument! Ohhh how I love Mrs. ASR...so, for her maasi! Unveil it fast babe..I'm gonna wait!😳
Part 3 - OMG!!! Payal and Aakash! Arnav's in for a tough time I guess wanting to play with Khushi's sister!👏
Love this angry bull couple truly!
Part 4 - So, for once in my life I get a long update from Yagyaseni! That's big😈
But part 4 was really amazing! Each one, own rights! Almost like hatred in do dil ek jaan!😉
I adore the way these two fight like crazy! And I love the fights and the intensity of it all! Some part of the past revealed! I'm waiting to know why so much hatred, but I feel bad for Anjali...that Shyam can never mostly do good! But I hope everything will be alright thanks to these two!
What is Raizada going to do..? Exercise his rights!😉
Part 5 - OMGGG!!! The kiss!
But did their first have to be like that?
Idiot Raizada, he's always like this- half truth person! Hmphh!
Anyway, the intensity and unknown passion between them so so amazing! Give it for ArDi too na! *blinks thrice innocently*
Looks like Raizada is attracted to his wife! He he he. (Smirks)
Cliffhanger...you devil!😆
Somehow, it could be two things, either revenge or innocent lkvebetween the two! Let's see!
Till then...first FF done!😉

Passion tho mujhe achcha lagta hai par ArDi ho yeh waala suit nahi karta! Its too profound or maybe I am lost for words here!

Patni hai, attracted to hoga! I love intensity! And I also write long updates, okay! But thats rare! 
kowshira9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey :-)
I read all ur stories in one go.I like the concept,it really sounds intresting,so plsss continue soon,i am waiting !!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sneak Peek of Part 6:

Arnav felt the ground under his feet slip away as he heard Khushi arguing with her brother, for his Anjali Di.

Khushi had always supported Di over her brother?

The love between this brother and sister duo was well known, and this indeed came as a shock that Khushi had seen injustice done to his Di, even though the person behind it was her own dear brother, who was her idol?

Arnav felt he was the only one who acted in haste now. He destroyed a innocent girl's life for avenging his Di, when in actual she was fighting for his side.

---

Okay? Jhor Ka Jhatka Hai! I am known for them, guys! BEWARE
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! OMG! This is really shocking. Update soon
gowri_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb teaser.. Cant wait to see Arnav s repetance
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme promo

Super excited for update

Do update soon

Love u
Keep smiling
sanjeewi15 thumbnail
Found this today... read all the 5 parts in one go and waiting for the next chapter...
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser
Thanks for the pm