Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

Harshad's new tweet :( (Edited) (Page 6)

..Ramya.. IF-Dazzler
..Ramya..
..Ramya..

Staunch CC Captain

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
^ Yes i saw. What is he trying to prove? Its like he just wants to show how rebellious he can be. And he calls his fans kids. Someone's in need of a serious reality check. His behavior now is just so not him. I don't get what's wrong with him. He is grown enough to take decisions on his own. But he just goes by what his gang says instead. Utterly immatured. Its not like he hasnt got a brain of his own but he just prefers not to use it. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Simplyairportsramita94-Minion-WarriorGirl-

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Fans r nt kids he is behaving like kid.
He is wat today because of his fans.

He got popular award nt jury .Popular award  means Fans hve voted for him.

He should grow up he should use his brain nt others.

Till  Nov 18th he was good how dis sudden change.This shows coz he is litening to someone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Simplyairportsramita94WarriorGirl-

madhufx9... IF-Sizzlerz
madhufx9...
madhufx9...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
oh god , what happened I was not present for 3 days and it a kuch hogans!!! Seems Harshad is pissed off with his crazy twitter fans.., Okay I dnt want spoil my day.., yes it's his life and he has every right to be him...What ever I love him as an Actor and that will never change... But yeah little disappointed with his statement... Hopefully we get our sweet and humble Harshad back...

Edited by madhufx9... - 01 January 2015 at 1:27am
SabrinaMalik IF-Dazzler
SabrinaMalik
SabrinaMalik

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I'm done with Harshad Arora until he realises his mistake (which was neither not tagging Pree nor coming to his friends' defense but calling us what he did) and step down with an apology. 

I hope he does. 

Otherwise, I'd always appreciate him and an actor and love Zain as a character but my journey with him will end then and there. 

I love with all my heart, but I do not blindly support. 

I have tweeted this to him.

A little rude, eh?

Sorry to all if you found it offensive, I doubt he will read it but I hope he does. Not that it'll cause some miracle on him but it's always good to know the other party's POV.

p.s.- Happy New Year to all my lovely forum members. I wish 2014 could end on a better note But yeah.

Edited by SabrinaMalik - 01 January 2015 at 1:35am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

CupcakeSairahSimplyairportsFebi_Love_Preeishra_7PhitteMuhTeraAmyPreepreehar..Ramya..ramita94Agrata23-Minion-..TitForTat..WarriorGirl-Ana_rockz-Saheba--MKB-...Renu....Khamosh.AkkiHPPreeti.xo-Swetha-

..Ramya.. IF-Dazzler
..Ramya..
..Ramya..

Staunch CC Captain

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:25am | IP Logged
^U go girl! I doubt he's gonna apologize but u said everything we all felt. I really hope he reads ur tweet!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyairportsSabrinaMalik..TitForTat..

ramita94 IF-Dazzler
ramita94
ramita94

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Completey agree with you Sabrina infact I also tweeted to him my dissapointments after he retweeted those hate tweets which included Pree I was so shocked that he's acting like this.
And many people incl yourself have been trying to make him understand but looks like he's decided everyone's against him and only his friends are truthful, so I haven't bothered.

And I'm fed up of all his open letters and his blind fans following him. I have unfollowed him jahe galti se bhi ho I'm happy. His behaving is getting worse by the minute and he has really fallen and lost respect in my eyes. 

He wanted us to know the difference between real and reel. Well congrats to him we have seen his real face, and no way I want Pree to be associated with such people.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyairportsSabrinaMalik

WarriorGirl- IF-Rockerz
WarriorGirl-
WarriorGirl-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Awesome message Sabrina !!!
Just hope harshad reads ur tweet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyairportsSabrinaMalik

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
The fame has made him delusional a hence I was always a fan of Zain and not Harshad. Cos there's a major difference between real and reel and I know how it feels when u believe that the 2 worlds are the same but they're not. He has no one but himself to blame for what's happening & the ways he's insulted the very people who have loved and appreciated him all this time is disgraceful. I just hope he learns that's all. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyairportsSabrinaMalikWarriorGirl-Uniquely...me.Khamosh.-Swetha-

Go to top