Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Fans r nt kids he is behaving like kid.
He is wat today because of his fans.

He got popular award nt jury .Popular award  means Fans hve voted for him.

He should grow up he should use his brain nt others.

Till  Nov 18th he was good how dis sudden change.This shows coz he is litening to someone.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh god , what happened I was not present for 3 days and it a kuch hogans!!! Seems Harshad is pissed off with his crazy twitter fans.., Okay I dnt want spoil my day.., yes it's his life and he has every right to be him...What ever I love him as an Actor and that will never change... But yeah little disappointed with his statement... Hopefully we get our sweet and humble Harshad back...Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm done with Harshad Arora until he realises his mistake (which was neither not tagging Pree nor coming to his friends' defense but calling us what he did) and step down with an apology. 

I hope he does. 

Otherwise, I'd always appreciate him and an actor and love Zain as a character but my journey with him will end then and there. 

I love with all my heart, but I do not blindly support. 

I have tweeted this to him.

A little rude, eh?

Sorry to all if you found it offensive, I doubt he will read it but I hope he does. Not that it'll cause some miracle on him but it's always good to know the other party's POV.

p.s.- Happy New Year to all my lovely forum members. I wish 2014 could end on a better note But yeah.

Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^U go girl! I doubt he's gonna apologize but u said everything we all felt. I really hope he reads ur tweet!
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Completey agree with you Sabrina infact I also tweeted to him my dissapointments after he retweeted those hate tweets which included Pree I was so shocked that he's acting like this.
And many people incl yourself have been trying to make him understand but looks like he's decided everyone's against him and only his friends are truthful, so I haven't bothered.

And I'm fed up of all his open letters and his blind fans following him. I have unfollowed him jahe galti se bhi ho I'm happy. His behaving is getting worse by the minute and he has really fallen and lost respect in my eyes. 

He wanted us to know the difference between real and reel. Well congrats to him we have seen his real face, and no way I want Pree to be associated with such people.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Awesome message Sabrina !!!
Just hope harshad reads ur tweet
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The fame has made him delusional a hence I was always a fan of Zain and not Harshad. Cos there's a major difference between real and reel and I know how it feels when u believe that the 2 worlds are the same but they're not. He has no one but himself to blame for what's happening & the ways he's insulted the very people who have loved and appreciated him all this time is disgraceful. I just hope he learns that's all. 
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well done Sabrina you said all what we all feel.the Harshad we love he lost somewhere I never though he would change this much in one month.he not only ruin HarshIka but ZaYa also for many fans.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sabrina well said i wish he will read your tweet ..Me too done with Harshad Arora ðŸ˜¡
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome message sabrina
I really hope harshad does read your message 
He needs a reality check on his behavior