Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This is all started from 26th when Vivek started becoming active again and people knew he would post GOB pics. They got bashed then some idiot on facebook messaged Harshad to not be friends with GV and I don't know what else they said their message ironically wasn't shown.
I was totally in support of him then, whom is anyone to tell him whom to be friends with.

Then Gunjan retweeted some bashing tweet made to her, and Vivek continued his drama.

Then Harshad tweeted only Suchi, G and V. Fine. You could tell he was trying to get back at bashers/fans and was doing to irk them. He didn't tag Pree. This didn't upset me as it's nothing new he can tag whom he likes even though people are really upset about this. I found his rebelling abit funny.

Then! What he did completely and utterly left me flabbergasted. Someone tweeted to him about him having a big ego he retweeted that. THEN! He re-tweeted something about Pree. I Was like 
ramita94 thumbnail
WTH. I cannot believe he did that. Then that point I felt so ashamed. He dragged her into this, having no respect for forget about a friend but even a colleague. Since then he's been on a rampage. I don't read his messages just a few words here and there (so anyone saying I'm not reading his tweets) but I can get the jist of what's saying.
There is no Excuse for this newly found behaviour of his. I can't believe it's the same Harshad. He's acting like his friends who can do no wrong, and are the only matured ones.He has taken freedom of speech to some next level and now looks like has decided to completely side his friends and join their antics.

So many people who actually care about him and his career are trying to make him understand that no everyone is bashers, and not everyone are kids. But he just keeps on going increasing the wedge between him and fans.

A few days ago I could understand him, even though I'm abit biast towards Pree but idiotic fans went out of their limits and took out V/G anger on him. 

But the way he's acting now I refuse to put all the blame on his friends, he's a grown up man and now how he's behaving now shows that maturity doesn't come with age. 

I am not a hater of his, it just hurts me the way he's behaving. Fans don't own celebs but I atleast expected him to respect his colleague and not be blinded and listen to his friends and treat genuine fans like this.

Yesterday's day was ruined for all fans I don't know if I can watch Zaya in the same way now. I respect other people's opinions. This is not a bashing post no foul language is used.
Edited by ramita94 - 9 years ago
Tom-and-Jerry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramita94

WTH. I cannot believe he did that. Then that point I felt so ashamed. He dragged her into this, having no respect for forget about a friend but even a colleague. Since then he's been on a rampage. I don't read his messages just a few words here and there (so anyone saying I'm not reading his tweets) but I can get the jist of what's saying.

There is no Excuse for this newly found behaviour of his. I can't believe it's the same Harshad. He's acting like his friends who can do no wrong, and are the only matured ones.He has taken freedom of speech to some next level and now looks like has decided to completely side his friends and join their antics.

So many people who actually care about him and his career are trying to make him understand that no everyone is bashers, and not everyone are kids. But he just keeps on going increasing the wedge between him and fans.

A few days ago I could understand him, even though I'm abit biast towards Pree but idiotic fans went out of their limits and took out V/G anger on him. 

But the way he's acting now I refuse to put all the blame on his friends, he's a grown up man and now how he's behaving now shows that maturity doesn't come with age. 

I am not a hater of his, it just hurts me the way he's behaving. Fans don't own celebs but I atleast expected him to respect his colleague and not be blinded and listen to his friends and treat genuine fans like this.

Yesterday's day was ruined for all fans I don't know if I can watch Zaya in the same way now. I respect other people's opinions. This is not a bashing post no foul language is used.

i can understand how u feeling now 😭.but we cant do anything can we ?.. just pray to god that may he realise before its too late..he is losing his loyal fans too...and its not good for his career
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This drama all started with Vivek's post, he riled up fans and things escalated from there. I have no problem with Harshad not tagging Pree, yes it is rude but you can't control who he wants to tag. To me it was what he RT'd that left me shocked and now this. Harshad who was known for being humble, down to earth and just a complete sweetheart is now looking like he is self destructing. Before I supported Harshad because he has every right to be friends with whom he wants but now his attitude is just rubbing many the wrong way. He is paying more attention to the haters than to those who supported him. 
ramita94 thumbnail
@ Tom and Jerry I get you I was just removing my frustration and feelings.. this is what I do even with other Beintehaa friends. However annoyed I am I talk about it to them. I've never bashed any of the cast and sent hate messages, what's the point and I don't want to go to such levels. 
I hope he realises soon, at the moment he's just angry and wants to answer those who bash him and his friends. But I don't think he is clear headed he doesn't know what he's saying or doing, this isn't him. Forget about his friends, he won't get respect if he keeps on behaving like this.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mandy Exactly i want the old Harshad back... 
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
How can he RT that bullshit Vivek tweeted?

How can he?

What has happened to him?

Should we get Bengali Baba?
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, we are entitled to our own assumptions and opinions. Harshad is too. Since none of us know what exactly happened i dont think we should jump to conclusions just yet. 

But having said that, yes, I know some fans go extreme and actors are humans too, they do get hurt and there's nothing wrong if they retort. But when they sign that first contract with their producer for any show/film, they should be prepared for what they are heading for. Being star doesn't mean just be famous and awesome all the time, it also means dealing with fans or haters the correct way. When a fan or hater says something stupid abt him or his close friends, they are just pushed away as just another hater but when an actor retorts, it gives him a bad tag. I dont wanna name it since I'm sure u would all know but it definitely isnt gonna help him. Calling his fans kids indirectly is in no way gonna help him get support from anyone else except his friends and hard core fans. There's a way a celeb should deal with hate. And name-calling his fans and re-tweeting hate tweets definitely isnt the way. What is he trying to prove by retweeting those tweets. Put that person in the lime light so that they get all the hate from his fans? I remember vivek did this once and i felt disgusted. Thats how i feel now too. No matter what someone says through a tweet, no celeb should retweet it. At least harshad isnt like so famous as a bollywood actor might be. But suppose harshad had been damn famous and he'd retweeted those tweets and let's say that particular person who'd tweeted that had put personal info on their twitter page, then what? Hide around for the rest of their life coz some psycho fan might come and hit them with a rod? Before their ego, they should think abt that person's safety too. U might ask, well no one is gonna hit harshad with a rod are they? No they wont, stars are a subject to controversy, not physical violence. And fans are subject to the exact opposite coz of some mad people.

And yes, i do feel some where along the line G & V started this but I'm not jumping to any conclusions. Apart from that the only thing that annoyed me was the fact that he retweeted those tweets and conveniently classified all his fans as kids. Great to know what he really thinks of people who love him. U know there's some saying about the a person's true face coming out in a problem. I can see that now. Just once people said something abt his friends and he couldnt bear it so he took it out on everyone. And i know some of u wil disagree with me, but I'll say what I always do, its my opinion. 

If harshad had avoided doing those 2 things, I'm sure he wouldnt be getting all the hate that he is now.

But pree, my respect for her just increasee a 100 folds. I love the fact she rather chose to keep quiet abt it than jumping to retorts. I'm sure she would have got some hate tweets too from hard core harshad fans but she just kept quiet. Love her for that!

Let's just leave this issue as it is guys. At the end of the day, our opinions are in no way gonna change harshad or anyone else. We just come to know what people actually are. Maybe its too early too judge but I'm sure we all are matured enough to decipher that much. 

Happy new year guys! Forget abt this, hardly a couple of hours for 2015. Excited!

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And not to forget he wished happy new year too,with selfie of his gang.
I m done with him and his childish behaviour  
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^ Yes i saw. What is he trying to prove? Its like he just wants to show how rebellious he can be. And he calls his fans kids. Someone's in need of a serious reality check. His behavior now is just so not him. I don't get what's wrong with him. He is grown enough to take decisions on his own. But he just goes by what his gang says instead. Utterly immatured. Its not like he hasnt got a brain of his own but he just prefers not to use it.