Beintehaa

Harshad's new tweet :( (Edited) - Page 3

Tom-and-Jerry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: butterfly20

Well...i m not harshad's fan but i think he is right.fans spam him at each and every time.poor boy.and what he can do if they are not friends.they are two different peoples...

we clearly heard in their radio interview that they are not in touch with each other..they were profasionals and that's ended...
i knew from start that they are very different from each other.
but harshad is a nice guy.he was friendly with everyone on sets.if he is rude so there must be a reason.
but i m sad that they unfollowed each other.

agreed ..but what about those fans who were wishing him ,praise him thanked him for being zain...who tried their best to make the day special for harshad and preetika and beintehaa team..those who love him immensely..he could have rt their tweets or recognise their efforts but he didn't...calling fandom childish and immature made the things worst..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tom-and-Jerry

agreed ..but what about those fans who were wishing him ,praise him thanked him for being zain...who tried their best to make the day special for harshad and preetika and beintehaa team..those who love him immensely..he could have rt their tweets or recognise their efforts but he didn't...calling fandom childish and immature made the things worst..

@bold exactly
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeh agreed with you regarding calling fand childish...
that's why..i don't wanna tell but now m telling that i always like him as an actor not a person...sorry harshadians.

But m talking about pree and his friendship...that he is free to do so.
but yes he is not answering fans.and instead he call them childish today...but some fans are spamming him like he is their younger brother...LOL.
any ways...what happend it did...now chill.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was sad and shocked just when the previous post was here later we get another tweet...
But it's his life, if he feels what he has done is right...let it be...we can't do anything...
And calling us childish...I don't know why...but that is so not him...

Anyways I have and will always love them both equally for giving us ZAYA...
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
okay wake me up after all this drama is over..i'm just so done with all this twitter sh*t..fans being impulse and actors calling em immature/kids...i don't wanna spoil my new year by worring about this..because as he said it his life and let him do what ever him wants to ..i will still love and adore him  the same way i did before..!!Edited by ...Renu... - 9 years ago
Tom-and-Jerry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: butterfly20

Yeh agreed with you regarding calling fand childish...
that's why..i don't wanna tell but now m telling that i always like him as an actor not a person...sorry harshadians.

But m talking about pree and his friendship...that he is free to do so.
but yes he is not answering fans.and instead he call them childish today...but some fans are spamming him like he is their younger brother...LOL.
any ways...what happend it did...now chill.

yeah ..ye bhi sahi hai😊...anyways wish u all happy new year...may this new year brings lots of happiness and success in your life ...😳
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah ..ye bhi sahi hai😊...anyways wish u all happy new year...may this new year brings lots of happiness and success in your life ...😳

Thanks...😊
u too.
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Not Immature, but I feel he is totally pissed, cuz we don't take things light and we make a big issue out of small things, he didn't tag Pree cuz his friends are just Vivek, Gunjan and Suchi, he didn't tag Naved ji also right? Does that mean he hates him? LOL And maybe he got more, like thousands of messages and he retweeted only two of them? Being a fan of both Harshad and Preetika, I feel it is our mistake, we want them to be together and hence we want him to do everything with pree LOL because of some ppl he mistakes the whole fan group to be a bunch of kids LOL. Yeah, but you're right, he could have ignored it but he chose to speak up.

Wahi toh...he should have tagged them both as well. BI was a team work which involved even those who were not his 'friends'. Just like in the farewell thread we appreciated every character, be it Barkat or Rehan.

And Allah Miyaan who knows if he could, he would have retweeted them all! 

Well, all I feel is that he could have better of us and he has just broken my heart. ðŸ˜­

Anyways, I don't want to spoil either of our moods so yeah enjoy and party hard, it's the last day of 2014 ;)🤗
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
GV are the worst hate them to core they have influnced Harshad i jus hope  he opens his eyes n see tht  GV arent his friends  wht hurt me the most is bth harshad and pree unfollowed eachother i love bth  of them equally n will do im taking a break from Twitter as it hurts me alot seeing al this bt this due to GV  they bth are toxic... 😛
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its true he have right to do what he want but he forget he and Pree is main part of BI forget Pree he not even tag other cast also expect his friends.he behave so strange a d werid.don't know what got in him.I never though HarshIka would end up badly like this its so sad.his behavior hurt many fans but like they move on we should move on too from them.ZaYa is always eternal for me and will be no one can take them away from us.