Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

think in a girls point of veiw (Page 2)

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhvan

think in ishaani' pov
a girl just survived a rape attempt she just want to forget that horrible incident she again has to see him and worst of all he again touches her in front of every one  

cvs have crossed their line for trps u cant go this down 

i hope some kind of justices is given to that girl in the actual episode are else
 this is pure violence against women

ok..i got ur ppint...but see here we even can't blame Ranveer..because he don't know about Chirag's  evil attempt..Ranveer thinks that  Ishani still loves chirag & she went to Chirag on KC in her own wish..Ranveer does not know the truth yet..& i'm sure when Ranveer wil learn the truth he won't spare Chirag...& he'll sure regret about his misunderstanding..& we all know how much Ranveer was hurt when he found out that he did misunderstand Ishani in Zaveri uncle's file case...& we all know what happened after that...But yeah we hope that Ranveer's character should not be spiled to the extreme..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viktori_vikusi

Anraysha IF-Dazzler
Anraysha
Anraysha

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Yes Madhvan,Do agree wth U!Rv kuch zyada hi kaar raha hain!Guest ke samne Insult kaar rahe hain,its tolerable,as Ishaani has done a grave mistake,Disbelieving him completely!Bur Rv's invitationto Chirag,aur uske upar Saare aam sabke samne Apni Biwi ka paraya Mard ke saath aisa mazak udaana,Cvs I think showing too much!Rv ka misbehaviour,usse Datna,usse neecha dekhana,bishwas maat karna kya Qaafi nahin tha?Rv apni biwi ka beizzaati karna kya khudka bhi beizzati nahin hota?jo bhi ho,jaisa bhi ho woh Tumhara biwi toh hain!Aur umhara Aashiqui bhi!Kaam se kaam apni aur Family ki izzat ke baare mein sochna toh chahiye tha na!UnhappyGeekConfused

Sona29

sria2015 Groupbie
sria2015
sria2015

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Besides we cannot completely blame Ishani for not trusting Ranveer. He actually opened the gates of mistrust when he lied about Mota babuji's death..and all this time he knew he was himself hiding facts from Ishani and that she had started smelling something fishy.. he knew she was vulnerable

Sona29

Sona29 Groupbie
Sona29
Sona29

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with u Madhvan.Probably in this earth there is no supar woman who can erase her rape troma and face the rapist in a winning situation so quickly. It is the extreme humiliating situation for a rape attempt victim. Thanks again for the post.
tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Wht u guys talkng abt?

Go to top