Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

think in a girls point of veiw

madhvan Groupbie
madhvan
madhvan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
think in ishaani' pov
a girl just survived a rape attempt she just want to forget that horrible incident she again has to see him and worst of all he again touches her in front of every one  

cvs have crossed their line for trps u cant go this down 

i hope some kind of justices is given to that girl in the actual episode are else
 this is pure violence against women

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sona29sonatacasamaz95Anraysha

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I don't think it is so. Although Ranveer is wrong in doing so, but It's being done to show his side too. Whatever Ishaani did to him can't be undermined. But, yeah, that pervert Chirkut needs to be slapped hard by someone. Ranveer's anger is fine. Hopefully we get to see his "other side" too. Don't want him to act like an idiot, seriously.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_njan20Mahi_ve

madhvan Groupbie
madhvan
madhvan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

I don't think it is so. Although Ranveer is wrong in doing so, but It's being done to show his side too. Whatever Ishaani did to him can't be undermined. But, yeah, that pervert Chirkut needs to be slapped hard by someone. Ranveer's anger is fine. Hopefully we get to see his "other side" too. Don't want him to act like an idiot, seriously.

ur thinking in rv pov. yes she has made  mistake a big mistake rv could have punished her in some other way  but my point is this girl has to see the devil once again worst thing is he is not at all punished daringly stands in front of her
 what i can see is 
(chirag)  what ever i want i can do to girls and u girls cant touch me this is a wrong message that cvs are sending in today's world

another thing rv is shown as a symbol of  a good lover now showing him like this is annoying  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonataca

sria2015 Groupbie
sria2015
sria2015

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
It WOULD HAVE BEEN violence against women if they had shown that RV is angry inspite of knowing what Chirag did.. but for now he no one knows yet so cant blame RV for him bringing in Chirag..I am sure he is going to beat the daylights out of Chirag once truth is out..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samaz95Petrichorlove_priyaa_brainychild92

Petrichorlove Senior Member
Petrichorlove
Petrichorlove

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sria2015

It WOULD HAVE BEEN violence against women if they had shown that RV is angry inspite of knowing what Chirag did.. but for now he no one knows yet so cant blame RV for him bringing in Chirag..I am sure he is going to beat the daylights out of Chirag once truth is out..

Cannot wait for this and for Ranveer to comfort and apologize to Ishani after that. Smile
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhvan

ur thinking in rv pov. yes she has made mistake a big mistake rv could have punished her in some other way but my point is this girl has to see the devil once again worst thing is he is not at all punished daringly stands in front of her
what i can see is
(chirag) what ever i want i can do to girls and u girls cant touch me this is a wrong message that cvs are sending in today's world

another thing rv is shown as a symbol of a good lover now showing him like this is annoying

No, I'm taking it generally. I'm thinking from both povs. I said Ranveer is wrong, but so was Ishaani. We'll have to wait to fully grasp everything in the episode. Also a promo gives merely a glimpse to what it's going to play in the episode. Just wondering how everyone has forgotten Ishaani's stupidities. I do sympathise with her, but there are things (her recent actions included) that can't be denied.

_priyaa_

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Guys is there a possibilty that RV has brought in Chiraag to possibly embarrass Ishaani but after this he still gets the sh*t beaten out of Chiraag..Big smile... i hope there is something like this in store for us...LOL

Edited by Marigold_09 - 31 December 2014 at 3:55am

sonataca

madhvan Groupbie
madhvan
madhvan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhvan

ur thinking in rv pov. yes she has made mistake a big mistake rv could have punished her in some other way but my point is this girl has to see the devil once again worst thing is he is not at all punished daringly stands in front of her
what i can see is
(chirag) what ever i want i can do to girls and u girls cant touch me this is a wrong message that cvs are sending in today's world

another thing rv is shown as a symbol of a good lover now showing him like this is annoying

No, I'm taking it generally. I'm thinking from both povs. I said Ranveer is wrong, but so was Ishaani. We'll have to wait to fully grasp everything in the episode. Also a promo gives merely a glimpse to what it's going to play in the episode. Just wondering how everyone has forgotten Ishaani's stupidities. I do sympathise with her, but there are things (her recent actions included) that can't be denied.

yes ishaani did stupid thing  we shall wait for actual episodes 

Go to top