Humsafars

Spoiler: Sahir To Feels Bad For Aarzoo, Zaki To Blame Sahir For Aarzoo - Page 2

prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Suvika.

64 episodes and SaAz love story hasn't even begun properly. Instead we get to see Zaki playing the white Knight to the damsel in distress ðŸ˜¡ 

Do they actually want to kill their show with their own hands?? ðŸ˜¡

I know...😕..the premise when the story started was this is a journey of two incomplete individuals who will heal and therefore complete each other..that has fallen by the wayside...Sahirs pain is forgotten...he is hurting himself and Arzoo...no one cares ...and now Zaki as a third wheel and possibly a lead...! What are they doing?
This has nothing to do with how the story was going till the pregnancy drama started...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wonder where was zaki and why arzoo did not call her best friend ðŸ¤£ ok ok i know she didn't have time to think but the way this show is going its' a valid question ðŸ˜† or she tried calling zaki but accidently called Sahir? Phone ko bhi pata hai sahi admi kaun sa hai ðŸ˜†Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
wat else can u expect *sighs*
but another pool scene coming up 
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suvika.

people keep disappearing in the show. Why can't Zaki do the same at least for a while?? 

because he is the saint of the show ðŸ˜‰
Soaps1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Ari--

wat else can u expect *sighs*

but another pool scene coming up 

Yea another shirtless scene ðŸ¥± i wish he jumps with clothes on ... shirt ke button tou pehle hi khuley hien ðŸ¤£
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

Yea another shirtless scene ðŸ¥± i wish he jumps with clothes on ... shirt ke button tou pehle hi khuley hien ðŸ¤£

i wonder where the vest disapeared ðŸ˜• maybe he strangled the cab driver with it ðŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
He doesn't always wear vest ... or may be when arzoo called he was in the middle of changing so wore his shirt and ran out ðŸ¤£ shukar hai he didn't run without it ðŸ˜†
But i am so excited to see HC in the scene 
prettypri thumbnail
Ok...I want Sahir to question Zaki very calmly...
Where was this righteousness when he let Arzoo take the pregnancy blame,get bad mouthed so much and stood quiet,..basically biding his time...😡.
Oh oh Arzoo stopped him...like that should have mattered..when he is being all HeMan now..
🥱
prettypri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

He doesn't always wear vest ... or may be when arzoo called he was in the middle of changing so wore his shirt and ran out ðŸ¤£ shukar hai he didn't run without it ðŸ˜†

But i am so excited to see HC in the scene 

If he had gone shirtless then Nausheen would have fainted again...they didn't want to spoil her characterisation and they didn't want focus on her...so he wears a partially unbuttoned shirt
🤣
wow, zaki the mahaan atmaa peer baba, its so easy na to blame others ? where were u when arzoo was in the problem ? infact zaki was never with arzoo whenever she faced difficulties, and even this time Sahir saved her.. 
CVs have lost it, the cheesy bhashans from zaki has already made me mute his parts, and let them not make him a chamcha of arzoo now, or kind of a lawyer.. and he knows his brother since he was a kid and arzoo for 2 months, and he still thinks that his brother can stoop that low ? No zaki baby, not everybody is like you..