Spoiler: Sahir To Feels Bad For Aarzoo, Zaki To Blame Sahir For Aarzoo

Posted: 9 years ago
Zaki the mahan ðŸ¤£ I think he will tell arzoo this was all a set up too ðŸ¤”Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
yaar this is beginning to tire me now.😵  Have the makers decided to make Zaki the main guy??🤢  I thought this week we will get to know the past. But looks like Zaki and his whining blame game is going to get dragged on. 

TRP is already on the down slide. What do they want?? For this show to crash?? ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by Suvika.

yaar this is beginning to tire me now.😵  Have the makers decided to make Zaki the main guy??🤢  I thought this week we will get to know the past. But looks like Zaki and his whining blame game is going to get dragged on. 

TRP is already on the down slide. What do they want?? For this show to crash?? ðŸ˜¡

Zaki is the new turned angel because he is a friend to arzoo ðŸ˜† I mean question bhi kaun kar raha hai ðŸ¥±
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
I saw a lot of praise for Zaki not bad mouthing Sahir to Arzoo..when he was consoling her after Sahir told her he was married...well that time he spoke like that to prevent his role from coming out!
His true colours are seen now...how can he believe his brother would do something like that..after seeing his condition and hearing from him what happened??

Are they seriously going towards Zaki Arzoo pairing?? First the pics and now this...they have lost their USP if they think along those lines!😡
Originally posted by prettypri

I saw a lot of praise for Zaki not bad mouthing Sahir to Arzoo..when he was consoling her after Sahir told her he was married...well that time he spoke like that to prevent his role from coming out!
His true colours are seen now...how can he believe his brother would do something like that..after seeing his condition and hearing from him what happened??

Are they seriously going towards Zaki Arzoo pairing?? First the pics and now this...they have lost their USP if they think along those lines!😡

But if they go zaki arzoo pairing way then wont that relationship be based on a lie too? ðŸ˜† I wonder what all the people who blame sahir for cheating her (and rightly so) would have to say then ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by prettypri

64 episodes and SaAz love story hasn't even begun properly. Instead we get to see Zaki playing the white Knight to the damsel in distress ðŸ˜¡ 

Do they actually want to kill their show with their own hands?? ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by Soaps1

But if they go zaki arzoo pairing way then wont that relationship be based on a lie too? ðŸ˜† I wonder what all the people who blame sahir for cheating her (and rightly so) would have to say then ðŸ˜† 

Lie...what lie...😲..Zaki and lie...😲..oh that he thought Arzoo loved him and he knew Sahir was playing this game...oho...kab tak past me rahoge...he is an angel now...and he will be Arzoos saviour...
I'm sick of the word Zaki that is all I have to say. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by TeriGalliyan.

I'm sick of the word Zaki that is all I have to say. ðŸ˜³

people keep disappearing in the show. Why can't Zaki do the same at least for a while??