Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi TS:Saach Ka Saamna!!!

barunsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Arshi TS:Saach Ka Saamna!!!
I had her strapped in front of me as I drove my bike towards the park

She opened her eyes *sigh* those almond shaped eyes,that beautiful shade of blue,she's my life

She lifted her head and smiled at me

I smiled back,that adorable smile,I don't know what I'd do without her in my life

If..

She cries,I console

She laughs,I smile

She sleeps,I admire

She wants something,I get it as soon as possible

I would be nothing without her,absolutely nothing!

We arrived at the park ,I picked her bag with her still strapped on my chest as she played with my shirt

I sat down on the bench that we go to everyday

I placed her sideways on my lap as her back rested on my hand

She looked up from the object in her tiny palm and gurgled at me and tried to reach for my aviators

"Okay,fine its out see" I told her as I took my aviators off

She smiled even bigger and continued to play with her toy-yes this is my 9 month old baby girl-as I continued to look at the space in front of me

Hi,I'm Arnav Singh Raizada,single parent well a widower,my wife Lavanya Singh Raizada died 3 months after giving birth to our baby girl leaving her in the care of me

My baby girl,Pari Arnav Singh Raizada,is what she was christened 

She didn't tell me about it,Lavanya never told me that she was about to die,she kept it away from me,didn't she realise that how hurt I became after she left,it was the continues crying from my baby girl and the help of Di I took care of my baby but after that I moved to the states with just a few of her memories leaving my family behind ,but I decided to move on knowing she won't come back,looking at that pale and death like figure on that hospital bed,doesn't she realize how much I'm missing her..I know once I open my eyes this nightmare will be over and I'm in a deep sleep while she's still next to me on the bed in our home in India,alive!

"Lavanya wherever you are,I hope you're watching us,I miss you and so does Pari" a single tear fell from his eye still lost in thoughts

I broke out from my thoughts when I felt weight on my both my thighs

I looked down to see after a full 8.5 months my baby took her first step

I smiled amidst the tears rolling down my face

Her small chubby hands tried to wipe my tears away

"Lav,I hope you're seeing this"

"Our baby stood up for the first time on her own"

I lifted her and kissed her chubby cheeks

I wiped my face 

"My baby is gone so big"

She responded by a gurgle

Although Pari is our daughter,she looks exactly like my best friend from 9th grade,Khushi

Same blue eyes

Same chubby cheeks

Same lips

Same nose

On the outside she looks like Khushi-i don't know how,that still confuses me- but on the inside she's her dad

Lavanya Singh Raizada,I met her on my business trip to London and after that we fell in love due to continues calls and dates,she moved to India,she was accepted by my family as my family is not the traditional types they are the cool,modern types and so is my Nani

"Daa-Daa...aaa"

Arnav got shocked at the surprises in one day

"You said your first word,Dada!"

Arnav showered kisses on her face and hugged her

"I love you,my bacha"

Pari laughed and placed her mouth on Arnav's cheek as if kissing him back

"Your Mumma will be so proud of you!"

Pari squealed as if understanding her Daa-Daa!

Arnav placed Pari on his lap and searched for something in her baby bag

"Got it,and now we will write it down your first step and first word"

Arnav noted it down in the given boxes in Pari's baby book that had every stage of her,a picture of her from the day she was born and dated with the time

Lavanya started it and Arnav continued it!

That book had everything ..

From her first cry to her first smile till this very day!

Arnav put a picture of her everyday in that book and put a caption

Arnav loves his baby girl very much

Suddenly a lady came and sat next to them 

Arnav who was looking at a different direction tapping Pari's back to make her sleep turned when Pari who was facing the opposite direction tried jumping out of his hold and like they say a baby will only know when his/her mother is around

"What,Pari?"

Pari responded in her baby language

Arnav turned his head and sat still as if he is a statue

"Khushi!!"

The lady turned shocked but then smiled

"Oh my god! Arnav"

"How are you?"

"I'm good! And you? What are you doing in the states?"

"Living my life,I left India forever and I'm doing good!"

"So this is Pari *(in thought-My baby girl)*,your daughter"

"Yeah,this is the love of my life" *kissed Pari's cheek*

Pari stretched her arms to Khushi

"May I?"

"Sure"

Khushi took Pari in her arms and kissed her cheek

Pari kept her head on Khushi's neck on the right facing her Daa-Daa

Pari rubbed her nose trying to find a comfortable spot ,she found it and went into her dreamland by keeping her right chubby hand around Khushi's neck holding her hair

"Are you serious?" Arnav looked at Pari incredulously

Khushi laughed and ran her hand up and down on Pari's back while tearing up at holding her baby girl after almost 9 months

She blinked back her tears and looked at the innocent face of her baby

Hi,I'm Khushi Michael Pine,half white(father) half indian(mother) I became Arnav's best friend during the 9th grade,she fell in love with him but never had the guts to tell him,he ended up marrying Lavanya,Lavanya was sterile,she couldn't conceive that's when I came in,on a faithful night she drugged Arnav and Arnav being Arnav thought that I was Lavanya and I did this only for the sake of my friendship and I know that if Arnav finds out that Lavanya can never have a baby he will break down and on that night I got pregnant with my best friend's baby and for the upcoming 9 months I stayed away from Arnav and Lavanya lied to Arnav that she was pregnant and kept a pillow under her clothes to show that she is pregnant and Arnav was soo happy that he didn't care about anything other than the fact that his wife is pregnant,Lavanya fell sick during her pregnancy and it could affect her "baby" so once I gave birth to Pari I left as soon as that,I found out that Pari came out just like me and Arnav ,what do you expect I didn't like Lavanya that much so I spent most of my time going through our scrapbooks that Arnav and I created during our schooling career so Pari came out just like us and I know that he would have figured that out after Lavanya died but he doesn't know how because he knows that Lavanya gave birth to Pari but instead I did and even the doctors knew this ..I just don't want Arnav hurt he already went through so much ,I didn't want him to be hurt once again,Period! 

I was brought out of my reverie by Arnav's voice

"So,what brings you to the states?"

"Family business,and you?"

"I left India and continued with the branch in the states,I was just looking at Pari today and she reminded me of you totally,she looks exactly like you"

Khushi shifted uncomfortably in her seat hearing that,Arnav noticed that

"How?,I mean Lavanya gave birth to her but she looks like you"

Khushi felt that she can't live with the guilt anymore

"Actually,Arnav,Lavanya didn't give birth to her"

"What do you mean?"

"I..I am- I mean I am Pari's biological mother,Lavanya lied on that day saying that she got her labour pains while at a mall and that a stranger helped her but instead I called her saying that I need to go to the hospital as my labour pains started" closed her eyes fearing Arnav's reaction

"WHATTT!!!!"

Khushi explained everything to Arnav leaving the falling in love part

"I can't believe Lavanya did that"

"Trust me,I only did this for you,I couldn't see you broken once you find out that she's sterile"

Pari whimpered feeling Khushi turn her head 

"Shh,Baby!" Patted her back making her presence known

Arnav admired at how Khushi handled Pari well of course she's the one who actually had her in her womb for nine months and went through that actual labour pain while giving birth to her,Lavanya never carried Pari with so much affection in those 3 months I guess because she never had Pari with her to understand her

They both spent an hour there until Pari woke up,Khushi placed a now energised Pari in her lap by making Pari's back rest on her arm

Arnav got her baby milk out of her bag and put his arms forward to get Pari to feed her but Pari stuck to Khushi by grabbing her shirt,Pari turned her head and pressed her mouth on Khushi's shirt that was by her breast

Arnav and Khushi,both looked shocked at Pari

"I think I have to go"

Khushi handed Pari over to Arnav and got up and started to walk but stopped hearing Pari wail

"Shhh,Bacha,here *puts the bottle by her mouth but she pushes it away*" Arnav tried but failed

Pari still had her hand outstretched towards Khushi,Khushi turned around teary eyed and Pari stopped wailing seeing that

Pari said her second word that day

"Maa..Maa" 

Khushi cried even more and a single tear fell out of Arnav's eyes

Khushi ran back and lifted Pari in her arms and hugged her,with tears rolling down her cheeks

Arnav stood up and watched this scene with a pained expression

Khushi wiped her tears and pulled Pari back

"Pari,I will have to go now,okay! But I promise I will see you tomorrow"

Pari wailed more and more

She cried until she fell asleep again with an empty tummy

Arnav saw that Pari was in deep sleep so he tried to take her back after that emotional scene

But Pari still had Khushi's shirt in her hold,very tightly so as Arnav took her she pulled Khushi with her and Khushi fell on Arnav 

Arnav held Khushi around her waist with one hand and Pari in the other

Khushi relieved her shirt from Pari's hold and gathered her things

"I'll see you some other time"

Arnav didn't reply

Khushi went on her toes and pecked Pari's cheek lightly and started to walk away wiping her tears

"A child may be with its father but that child will never get the same love that of a mother from its father,Don't go,Khushi! Don't leave me again! Pari needs her mother and I need my Khushi! Please don't go!"

Khushi stopped in her tracks for the second time that day

She turned to see a teary eyed Arnav and an innocent Pari who was far in her dreamland

Khushi ran to Arnav and hugged him,he hugged her back hiding his face in her hair as she wept on his shoulder

"I am sorry,Arnav"

"Shhh! I'm here now"

"I'm sorr-"

"Shhh! I told you I'm here now! Let's go home"

And they lived happily ever after:)

Part 2-Page 2

So how was it? Did you like it?
Comment fasssttt!! ;)
Sorry if you didn't like it as this whackass of imagination of mine comes up with crazy ideas sometimes

Love you guys!
Edited by arshi2117 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
must say what an imagination
he didnt know his baby mother was khushi
well no one told him
but still didnt he find it odd that pari looks like his best friend
guess he didnt wanna see that
glad that khushi came
awww a baby knows when their mother is near
no wonder pari didnt wanna leave her
khushi is now with her family
and thats how it should be right
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8 imagination 
loved it
barunsgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: devishree

gr8 imagination 

loved it

Thank you and please do accept my buddy requestšŸ˜Š
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice story!
But you should have been little more clear then it would have been more awesome!
barunsgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa.e

nice story!

But you should have been little more clear then it would have been more awesome!

I don't get what you are saying but I am writing a part 2 which shows the life after that momentšŸ˜•

If you have any confusion to any part of this update do tell me
barunsgirl thumbnail
I decided to write a second part showing the life of Arshi after that moment,this is for Sandystarz19 who loved this OS very much,I suppose :) :D
Part 2
(Okay,wow! The other day my friend told me she met these twin boys and told me to guess their names so I gave a huge list and she finally told me their names are Aarav and Arnav and I was like "What The! How is that possible?" And she sent me a pic of them and ohh their soo cute,by the way they're 6 years old,let's get on with the update)

At Arnav's apartment

Khushi entered unknowingly put her right foot in first..

As she walked in further she was taken aback at the style of the apartment and the amount of pictures of Pari on the wall its like a collage that was painted on the wall

Arnav:Welcome home!

Khushi:This place is just..is just I have no words to describe it

Arnav put Pari in her walking ring and she zoomed off with a tinkling sound 

Arnav:Pari,come here!

Pari didn't listen and carried on going around the lounge area laughing to herself

Arnav had to run after her to put the sound off

Khushi giggled seeing that

Arnav:Phew! I hate that sound

Khushi:Then why did you buy it?

Arnav:It was the only one left otherwise I have to wait another year to get one but by that time Pari will be able to walk on her own so I got her to train her legs while I do my work,it keeps her busy and keeps anything and everything from breaking

Khushi picked Pari and held her high:Well there's no need because I'm here now, *turns to Pari and spoke in a baby tone* isn't Mumma is here now..*nuzzled her nose on Pari's stomach to which Pari squealed*

Khushi realized:My stuff,they are at my penthouse

Arnav:I've sent Mohan to get it and the female housekeeper to get your personal stuff

Khushi:Who's Mohan?

Arnav:My driver

Khushi:Then why do you go around with a bike?

Arnav:Uff..you're still the questioning queen..I only have the bike for Pari and Me and only use it when we go to the park..or do you want to people to see THE GREAT ASR,wearing a suit and going to his office *ended off with a dramatic "Not cool"*

Khushi dramatically said:Oh no we don't want that to happen..

Soon Khushi was all set up in the guest room and came out wearing a loose T with shorts

Arnav:Oh my god! You still have that shirt

Khushi looked down to her overused tweety T:What there's nothing wrong with it?

Arnav:There's nothing wrong..but you still have it

Khushi sat next to him as he passed her a bowl of pasta:I love it..its the first gift you ever gave me

Arnav leaned towards her:You love me so much?

Khushi leaned forward smiled and nodded

They watched TV and ate their pasta

Khushi:This tastes so good! I'd kiss the person who made this that depends on who the person is

Arnav:Oh really now?

Khushi nodded as she stuffed her mouth with more pasta

Arnav:Okay! Then give it

Khushi:What?

Arnav:The kiss,you nut head

Khushi's jaw dropped:You? YOU made this?

Arnav:Yes,I learned a few things while staying on my own because I had to feed myself for dinner as the cook goes home early

Khushi:Impressive!

Arnav:Thank you

The next day they both spent it with Pari,Arnav and Khushi spoke about their schooling together and their fun moments 
Arnav:What's the best thing that has ever happened to you?

Khushi looked down at Pari:Pari,Pari has been the best thing that has ever happened to me and you?

Arnav:I guess I don't need to say anything because its sitting right in front of me

Khushi looked up at Arnav *eye-lock*

Khushi:I love you Arnav!

Arnav moved to them,picked Pari and placed his head on Khushi's lap and Pari on his stomach

Arnav:I love you too!

Khushi's phone rang

Khushi:Hello?

Khushi:Ma? How are you? How's everyone else?

Khushi:Wait,Ma,I've got someone you'd like to meet

Khushi put the phone on loudspeaker and ushered Arnav to say something

Arnav kept on saying no

KM:Arnav,Beta is that you?

Khushi:Huh! Can recognize him but not your own daughter! Not fair Ma

KM:Shut up! I'm getting to hear him after so long even if its his breathing

Arnav teared:I miss you too,Mumma!

(Same Arnav background)

Arnav treats Khushi's mother,Garima as his own

Garima hesitantly:How is she?

Arnav:She's doing perfect but she gets really naughty sometimes and you know Mumma she even said her first word the other day

Garima laughed:She must be a beauty

Khushi:Wait Ma,accept the video call

Arnav sat with Pari in his lap as she played with her toy

Arnav:Pari,see that's your Nani

Pari looked up to Khushi's phone and said 'Ooohhh' as if understanding and tried to grab the phone as if wanting to touch Garima

Garima blew a flying kiss as tears rolled down her cheeks

Michael,Khushi's father came there

Michael:Oh my! She's a gem..almost like a fairy

Khushi:Pari,that's your Nana

Pari:Nina!

Garima:So when are you two getting married?

Arnav:We haven't decided yet!

Michael:We're on our way and we'll decide for you

As promised the Pine's had kept a small marriage ceremony at a marriage registrar and Khushi Michael Pine is officially Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada,now

They took the blessings of Mr&Mrs Pine then sped off in Arnav's BMW to Arnav's apartment

Arnav:I must say you looked beautiful today

Khushi rested her head on his thigh:So only today I looked beautiful?

Arnav:I didn't mean it like that..its the first time I ever saw you wearing ethnic attires and that too my favorite color and you always look beautiful even without anything

Khushi gasped and slapped his chest:We didn't even do anything and you say that

Arnav:Oh we did! The night we created Pari but obviously I was not in my senses but Khushi the morning after when I opened my eyes and that's before you could leave I saw you but I thought I was dreaming so I closed my eyes again

Khushi:But you wouldn't have seen anything because I was covered

Arnav:WAS!!! Your sheet fell off I think and you didn't realize so before I could close my eyes I covered you that's what made you think that you were covered

Khushi:That would've been so embarrassing if I woke up and saw you staring at me

Arnav:I believe it was destined..maybe God wanted us to be parents of a little angel maybe he already had our future together planned out but I turned it around and married Lavanya so that spoiled it so maybe that night and Lavanya being sterile was all destined

Pari was playing on her play mat in front of them was feeling left out so she stood up trying to steady herself as this is the first time she stood up without holding anything

Khushi:Give me your phone!

Arnav who didn't know gave her his phone and watched Khushi taking a picture of Pari was walking on her own

Arnav sat shocked and happy:Seems like you coming in our lives all destined,see she even made her first moves only when you came 

Khushi smiled:Come here,Baby girl! Come here *as she held her arms out*

Pari smiled as if she understood that she conquered the world by standing up

Pari took unsteady steps towards Khushi but before she could hold Khushi's legs,Khushi picked her up and laid back on Arnav's thighs

Khushi kissed Pari's cheeks

Khushi:I'm so proud of you

Arnav kissed Pari's head and held her back from keeping her from falling back

Pari looked up as she felt the familiar kiss on her head and smiled

Pari leaped towards Arnav so her bottom was by Khushi's face

Khushi:Ohhh!! Someone needs a change!

Arnav picked Pari as they walked towards Arnav's room where Pari's crib was with the baby changing table and placed Pari on it

Khushi opened Pari's diaper to see blood mixed with Pari's urine

Khushi stood shocked:Arnav did you ever notice blood in Pari's diaper?

Arnav:What??

Khushi:See here!

Arnav:This has never happened before

Khushi:We should take her to a baby doctor

Khushi changed Pari and since it was only 4 pm they took her to the nearest doctor

Doctor:I'm sorry to say that Pari has UTI,Urinary Tract Infections 

Arnav:A..And h-how do we treat this?

Doctor:Well antibiotics will help but if you brought her later then it could have harmed her kidneys

Arnav:What do we have to do?

Doctor:I'm gonna give you a pad put it in her nappy and when she wee after that,bring the sample to me

Khushi and Arnav nodded

Doctor:But do tell me,do you clean her well after she messes her diaper

Arnav:Of course,back to front properly

Doctor:Okay,some babies are prone to UTIs I will be giving you some antibiotics and she will be fine in two days but please finish the course even if she looks good

Arshi nodded

Arnav:Thank you doctor!

Doctor:My pleasure *as he shook hands with Arnav*

Apartment

Khushi:I'm worried about Pari

Arnav:She's a strong girl,and these antibiotics will help

As said after 2 days Pari was fit as a fiddle and the doctor told them it wasn't that serious after Pari's reports came

Khushi:Parii!!

Pari:Yes Mumma?

Khushi:Come here,I want to show you something actually its a gift

Pari:What is it Mumma?

Khushi handed her a book wrapped in gift wrap

Pari tore the wrapping to reveal her baby book

Pari:Oh my god! Is this for me

Arnav who entered the room:Yes it is,it has everything from the very first day you came into this world..

Pari:Ohh Dada and Mumma this is great! I love it,thank you so much..I'll just show it to Matthew

Khushi:I can't believe she's gone so big

Arnav:I still remember when she was 40 weeks old and now she's 40 years old

Khushi:Knowing she's in safe hands,I can die in peace

Arnav:Yeah,knowing she's healthy and made me so proud I can leave her little finger now

The end!!! Hope you like it??? I will be waiting for the beautiful comments
Lots of love
Shristhi x'
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
glad their pari was okay
and arhi got married
what an ending
just so sweet
so he did see her
but thought was his illusion