Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Umm leap?? (Page 5)

kumarandils IF-Sizzlerz
kumarandils
kumarandils

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

Before giving lectures to other members, @vanshika Stop spamming.
@Naksh Fans don't even bother to reply to the newbies. hope mods take an action!

Well said sister :)
They ghave no guts tto come to their original I'd that people comes Fake I'd tto create new one :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

-Maryam IF-Rockerz
-Maryam
-Maryam

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Just for the record I didn't mean newbies when I meant haters
I meant someone else !!! Haha

nivedha_123

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Without Naksh/ Hina-Karan, I do NOT want any stupid Leap. Even if they give us Leap, I want Hina-Karan as new jodi. Otherwise, YRKKH is dead for me. 
I dont want to see Akshara/Hina playing as daughter to Naksh and I don't want Akshara to die. Why don't they end this story here and start with season 2 with Karan-Hina.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sugakrishNAKSHMYJAAN----varsha05---DriftInfinitelyRamsha..

NAKSHMYJAAN IF-Rockerz
NAKSHMYJAAN
NAKSHMYJAAN

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Without Naksh/ Hina-Karan, I do NOT want any stupid Leap. Even if they give us Leap, I want Hina-Karan as new jodi. Otherwise, YRKKH is dead for me.
I dont want to see Akshara/Hina playing as daughter to Naksh and I don't want Akshara to die. Why don't they end this story here and start with season 2 with Karan-Hina.
same thing i want too..

*Dev.*

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

That would be much better! But sp doesn't believe in bringing season 2 seems like! If you remember SP show Bidaai. it went with a promise to return but they didn't brought season 2. 

*Dev.*

khushi_shankar Senior Member
khushi_shankar
khushi_shankar

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Let's bring some positivity guys! When I read that there was going to be a leap, I though of a few months.  Since Akshara is probably in their first trimester, I was thinking that they will forward it to the time when she has the baby girl. But, I am still against hte leap. They can try to show some other track until that point. 

To all the weird newbies, if you claim to be a fan of the show, then why would you wish for the show to end with the main lead quitting? (disregard what others are saying for a moment. If you are happy, then why be so offended by a few posts on the Internet? You like the show and the main lead, so why would you want it to end? If you don't like hte show, then how are you a true fan? I am not accusing you of not being a true fan, but just trying to explain you guys something. Sometimes, you simply have to ignore people whom you will never agree with.)

Also, nothing against the senor members, but I am just trying to explain my POV to some newbies. And, I know that I am not very bias since I do not belong in any group. Sorry if I have offended anybody.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CR297Ramsha..*Dev.*

vanshika236 Newbie
vanshika236
vanshika236

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Khushishankar--No need of your certificate of calling newbies weirds..Better to judge yourself or your friends posts too instead of calling others weirds or fake fans of the show..Actually you have no capability to judge us..I am a diehard fan of Hina di & will remain till my last breath..You can't able to change my views..I have my opinion &or may be different from others..least bothered.

Edited by vanshika236 - 01 January 2015 at 7:11pm
*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

That would be much better! But sp doesn't believe in bringing season 2 seems like! If you remember SP show Bidaai. it went with a promise to return but they didn't brought season 2. 

Yes, Saraa. It will be much better to have fresh story with same leads instead of big loop holed leap. 
Bidaai was ended with good ratings and I think it was their mistake to end it. But I also think that it was ended at right point of time in terms of story. 
And regarding Star plus, it gave us season 2 of Pyar Ka Dard Hai. So, I think this depends on makers if they want to spoil their show by big leap or start afresh with new story with same leads.Smile

Go to top