Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Umm leap?? (Page 4)

NAKSHMYJAAN IF-Rockerz
NAKSHMYJAAN
NAKSHMYJAAN

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayasingh

Guys can you ever check the posts of yourself as well as your friends too..Why can't you utter a word if some one always complain about Hina for each & every thing here..Are you ppl. not favoring Karan for every post here as well as in articles too..can't we also read your posts..yeah here only senior members have the authority to write anything..If some one wish Hina to work with another co-star..Is this an offence in terms of you ppl..You ppl. too doing favoritism to Karan here that's why raina nash you write even in t'days posts if Karan is not there after leap , you will leave watching this show..What this is called..Not favoring Karan here..Actually you ppl. can't digest other fans views especially Hina di fans becoz you only want to run this forum according to ur views & naitik's point of views..dhoodh ke dulay toh aap log bhi nahin ho yahi hum newbies ne dekha hai jab se hum aayain hain..You ppl. are only concerned about Karan not for Hina.. like we are more concerned about Hina than Karan..This forum for all not for some members..Have you ever read newbies comments in Hina 's fanpage seriously ..For some ppl.you all target each & every Hina fan for this..Is this a justice done for us?...To whom we complain for every time target by yr senior members...You can't run this fanpage if you target newbies Hina fans as mids..We all raise this issue in yr every other day...We can't run us as per ur views..Yes me too want Hina di will definitely think about new shows now..Is this my wish here is a crime..I repeatedly say this line again & again here..You are here for Karan's support not for Hina , I am deadly sure in my view..
hello jaya ji i have said it that if karana will not be there i will quit the show..and i have said too that i want my naksh/hiran..why u don't said it..
actually i know that if there will be leap..hina would definately be there..akshara or may be her beti..
but what about naitik..that's why i said this..
i am a die hard fan of naksh/hiran..
my love for them is equal..and i want them in this show..
if hina will leave yrkkh..same thing applied on me..i will never watch yeh rishta..without karan or hina..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vandanahinaCR297

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
is the news confirmed???
-Maryam IF-Rockerz
-Maryam
-Maryam

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Haters gonna hate.
Guys let's not judge the leap before it comes.
Hina already said she's not doing a double role then why so much fuss?

Edited by -Maryam - 31 December 2014 at 1:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123

----varsha05--- IF-Rockerz
----varsha05---
----varsha05---

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maryam

Haters gonna hate.
Guys let's not judge the leap before it comes.
Hina already said she's not doing a double role then why so much fuss?
yup correct
hina said na she 's not doing any double role
ignore the bashers and haters

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123-Maryam

vanshika236 Newbie
vanshika236
vanshika236

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
maryam &others..Have you gone out of ur senses or more crazy..you call other fans Haters..For whom we all hate  & to whom..you ppl. are sick minded basically..you always take newbies as haters or mids..Actually we are more closer to the actors & the show  than you all ppl..Always try to become smarter..If wishing Hina to see u in new show or not want to  see her in a older role is a crime here then you all ppl need  to visit a doctor...you are one of fan of this show like us..So first look at urself rather than pinpointing on others..We (newbies) know  who we are..We don't need ur certificate..10 -20 ppl try to run this forum as per their wishes. we  never cross our limits here but you ppl. always cross ur limits against newbies..Let me tell u all, we newbies are much better than u & more closer to show as well as actors..One sided approach ppl call other haters..What a silly joke?..This form is not urs, mind it, It's a public forum & every one has the right equally what he /she feels..Maryam, you are totally lost somewhere that's why you called us haters..please visit to a doctor..your judgement is very poor..Go ahead , what u want to do with me..But a suggestion for u all, Better to stay in limits & yourselves..Don't ever try to judge us..better for yr forum..

Edited by vanshika236 - 31 December 2014 at 9:25pm
vanshika236 Newbie
vanshika236
vanshika236

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
YEH RISTA SENIOR FORUM MEMBERS ARE NOT A SAINT HERE..FULL OF BIASED NATURE HERE.

Edited by vanshika236 - 31 December 2014 at 9:27pm
vanshika236 Newbie
vanshika236
vanshika236

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER SENIORS..RIGHT PROVERB FOR THIS YR FORUM MEMBERS HERE..

Edited by vanshika236 - 31 December 2014 at 9:38pm
Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Before giving lectures to other members, @vanshika Stop spamming.
@Naksh Fans don't even bother to reply to the newbies. hope mods take an action!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kumarandils

Go to top