Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Umm leap?? (Page 3)

----varsha05--- IF-Rockerz
----varsha05---
----varsha05---

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha_123

@ desires.. whats ur view..leap will be of 10 to 15 years...i mean come on.. just tired of u and ur negative comments...in sbs wala post also u wrote something...first u should understand show is not written by hina or any actors..u will say now mind ur own business..and i will..but always negative views..its just ruins the forum's atmosphere..can u pls just pinpoint ur one comment/post which is positive for the show or characters or actors...
yup rightClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09kumarandils

vanshika236 Newbie
vanshika236
vanshika236

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Oh dear..you have n't write t'day but your posts in  the past said everything what you feel about...I have n't  any doubt on any one else dear...Especially on my Hina di...I am very crystal clear in my mind but some ppl. definitely need to be sure  about this.I had read so many posts of u dear..I know what you think..If you have n't feel like this then why write such line too..can you explain me..I have enuf matter to write here. & I can write as much I can..But I am deadly sure about myself that I don't want to see Hina di in older role ..& also wish Hina di will quit this show forever where her work as Akshara is not applauded by some fans ..My wish for new yr. for Hina di to better do new shows rather than doing older role..

Edited by vanshika236 - 31 December 2014 at 5:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaripariparijayasinghanishathegr8

kumarandils IF-Sizzlerz
kumarandils
kumarandils

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Me ttoo not like tthis leap :(
Hope our cv mnot spoil mour feeling :)
desires Goldie

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pyariparipari Newbie
pyariparipari
pyariparipari

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Newbies posts here are felt  rude here then what about you ppl. who in every day post try to find faults in Akshara's role  for every thing especially on naitik's concern...Don't you ppl. feel that if other side fans who think on different perspective may be or not acknowledging the posts...Every other person has different opinions on certain issues...If our posts are rude then what about yours?..A big ques.mark from my side too...don't try to spoil the atmosphere of forum by calling new bies posts rude..first think about yourself then judge others..Better for this forum..We have enuf matter to write here & also contradict our views to the posts here..We can do also..

Edited by pyariparipari - 31 December 2014 at 5:45am

jayasinghanishathegr8khushi_shankar

anishathegr8 Groupbie
anishathegr8
anishathegr8

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Agree with pyariparipari..Here every newbies Hina di's are termed as mids either everytime if some one write his/her opinions in a different way & now termed the post rude of one of my friend..uff except our seniors who run this yr forum every other  genuine fan is a mid here..uff what a joke?..If some new bie fans are here  it's only becoz that we are too much hurt by calling mids every time..you ppl. can't run this forum like this way...we are humans too...I feel your mostly posts are biased ones favoring only one character i.e . naitik's  & his family..& Akshara' & maheshwari's are always on target  for each & every thing showed in the show...Hopefully  Hina di will do new shows now & quit this show  as soon as possible..

Edited by anishathegr8 - 31 December 2014 at 6:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasingh

NAKSHMYJAAN IF-Rockerz
NAKSHMYJAAN
NAKSHMYJAAN

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged
wow what a thinking if..people will say something about akshara..so hina should leave this show..why ?
i know hina fans loves her a lot..me too..
but i true fan can never do comment for its favourite to quit that show..
if we are talking about akshara and her character..so u people have to favour her character ( not hina )..
then it would be really great..but why always a same thing..pls hina leave this show..u can find a better co star..
for us hina and karan are same..and we have a full right to say something about their charater only not their real identity..

probablycryingnivedha_123kumarandils

jayasingh Newbie
jayasingh
jayasingh

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Guys can you  ever check the posts of yourself as well as your friends too..Why can't you utter a word if some one always complain about Hina  for each & every thing here..Are you ppl. not favoring Karan for every post here as well as in articles too..can't we also read  your posts..yeah here only senior members have the authority to write anything..If some one wish Hina to work with another co-star..Is this an offence in terms of you ppl..You ppl. too doing favoritism to Karan here that's why raina nash you write even in t'days posts if Karan is not there after leap , you will leave watching this show..What this is called..Not favoring Karan here..Actually you ppl. can't digest other fans views especially Hina di fans becoz you only want to run this forum according to ur views  & naitik's point of views..dhoodh ke dulay toh aap log bhi nahin ho yahi hum newbies ne dekha hai jab se hum aayain hain..You ppl. are only concerned about Karan not for Hina.. like we are more concerned about Hina than Karan..This forum for all not for some members..Have you ever read newbies comments in Hina 's fanpage seriously ..For some ppl.you all target each & every Hina fan for this..Is this a justice done for us?...To whom we complain for every time target by yr senior members...You can't run this fanpage   if you target newbies Hina fans  as mids..We all raise this issue in yr every  other day...We can't run us as per ur views..Yes me too want Hina di will definitely think about new shows now..Is this my wish here is a crime..I repeatedly say this line again & again here..You are here for Karan's support not for Hina , I am deadly sure in my view..

Edited by jayasingh - 31 December 2014 at 8:19am

Go to top