Deepali, Mohit and Bakhtiyar

Posted: 9 years ago
I dont see anything to compare between them. Their motives spoke what thay had in mind. And they both came with good homework.
Deepali was only doing the damage control what little she could. She knows and so do we what popularity Puneet has outside when compared to Gautam. Puneets violence, his bitching, and his ever flipping mentality, daughters tweet has only added to his negative image outside, he doesnt have fans like Gautam. Deepali knows this, she is an aged, experienced woman and hence she played her cards wisely. 

Mohit was a typical brother, but so was Bakhtiyar, the difference is Bakhtiyar crossed the line with statements like "moti to tum bhi ho", "tumhare bachche tumhe dekh rahe hain", and all his comments came across as trivial and personal that were uncalled for. Mohit picked the most controversial things ever said about Gautam, like funeral, death threat, things no brother or family could overlook. And no game justifies one having death wish upon the other player, or planning their funeral. 

Neither Deepalis oh-so-kind-and-humble appearence is gonna change Puneets image, too late, nor will Mohits attitude affect Gautams fan following, he is too popular for thatπŸ˜†
Bang on my friend !!

N thank u for making it clear abt the bakti. Mohit comparison

Ppl jump into conclusions pretty soon especially when it's of a person they particularly dislike !

Atleast have the facts right before the comparison ..
Originally posted by mileekhan

I dont see anything to compare between them. Their motives spoke what thay had in mind. And they both came with good homework.
Deepali was only doing the damage control what little she could. She knows and so do we what popularity Puneet has outside when compared to Gautam. Puneets violence, his bitching, and his ever flipping mentality, daughters tweet has only added to his negative image outside, he doesnt have fans like Gautam. Deepali knows this, she is an aged, experienced woman and hence she played her cards wisely.

Mohit was a typical brother, but so was Bakhtiyar, the difference is Bakhtiyar crossed the line with statements like "moti to tum bhi ho", "tumhare bachche tumhe dekh rahe hain", and all his comments came across as trivial and personal that were uncalled for. Mohit picked the most controversial things ever said about Gautam, like funeral, death threat, things no brother or family could overlook. And no game justifies one having death wish upon the other player, or planning their funeral.

Neither Deepalis oh-so-kind-and-humble appearence is gonna change Puneets image, too late, nor will Mohits attitude affect Gautams fan following, he is too popular for thatπŸ˜†

Bang on post
agree..
I like wht Mohit said.. dat funeral thing shud come in audience eyes..
tanna has no class.She talks so low abt HMs.

puneet wife is like puneet..trying to b in everyones good books
Mohit is Gautam's brother. That's reason enough for him to be bajaod. Samjho na πŸ˜† Must say I am a little shocked to see the Mods allow such blatant bashing of a contestant's family member. I thought that it was strictly against rules πŸ˜•
Mohit ke comment ne hi toofan macha diya. No wonder why GG is rocking in BB. Aate hi saara attention khud ne le liye aye shabash.
As usual jo bhi aata hain UpMa ki baja ke chala jaata hain. 🀣
Neither Deepalis oh-so-kind-and-humble appearence is gonna change Puneets image, too late, nor will Mohits attitude affect Gautams fan following, he is too popular for that

Bang on!!!
+10000...
Here u frnd..
Thanks fr d post..
Amazing post and rightly said Deepali was there for damage control.. Same people who bashed Punz, His daughter and wife are now suddenly appreciating Deepali's gesture which was nothing but damage control and when Mohit said right things without degrading them then he is beemar and what not..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .shinchan.

agree..
I like wht Mohit said.. dat funeral thing shud come in audience eyes..
tanna has no class.She talks so low abt HMs.

puneet wife is like puneet..trying to b in everyones good books

+1
Wonder why she didnt say God bless!! That would have been so perfectπŸ˜†
Originally posted by mileekhan

BANG ON πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘