Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Freeze Task - To Chamkao others? [DT-Pg5] (Page 9)

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Na you got me wrong..You said Sushant made the comment & Tanna just laughed so i mentioned that this particular comment was far from funny..It wasn't about you..I was talking about Karishma's sense of humor LOL To me, the comment was very offensive & i don blame Mohit for pointing it out at all..If that makes him unclassy or a wannabe, so be it is all am saying..About the rest, i guess we can agree to disagree cos he din go overboard from what i saw & he was justified in calling them out on this..Avoidable yes but not wrong..Again purely my opinion and i know we are never gonna agree on this LOL

Thumbs Up

And no it doesnt make him unclassy and wannabe IMHO.

That funeral comment and Tanna's participation by laughing at it was really disgustingDead and let;s not divert the topic by discussing and commenting on the reaction of that comment lol. Its completely justified.

I maintain look at other HMs relatives and their actions. A contestants mom even came and A lot has been said about her. :). She didn't choose that path ... :). The wheat always separates from the chaffe pretty easily ...

The comment made for Gautam was not made for others.

Comments and name calling about tanna wasn't called for others to this extent either ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
That was audition for next seasonsLOL
Openly bagging ' big boss one more loser is there in gulati family'LOL

Most funny part he is promoting those grave pics on twitter and here giving lecture to tanna. In short he is wishing death of all contestants and inside house trying to act as saintLOL

Atleast check that comment was passed by sushant not tanna. But footage ke liye kuchh bhi.

Then aap meri favorite ho. If she is so bad then why are you calling her ur favorite. ?Idiot.LOL

Coming to upen in second week salman said that there is no verbal abuse clause in contract, nothing wrong in talking. Jab kare tab aake baat karna. Upen said those things chaude me. Let ur brother deal with it OR he is not capable?LOL

How many times dolly, Imam, armaan, sky used words marna and pitna? All ex contestants are safe. 

He behaved like daughter of punz. Completely ignoring all kands of her own father she was talking about late father of someone else. Here he ignored all antics of his own brother and acted as gyaani baba for others. Did he inform his own brother that ur comment on small town people was down market?

Best part after family gyaan of big bhai immediately small bhai talking about dimpy's father. HypocritesLOL

Edited by White-Rose - 31 December 2014 at 5:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtarealitytvfanSakina3vibgKJasoosChulbulPSabhayata

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by White-Rose

That was audition for next seasonsLOL
Openly bagging ' big boss one more loser is there is gulati family'LOL

Most funny part he is promoting those grave pics on twitter and here giving lecture to tanna. In short he is wishing death of all contestants and inside house trying to act as saintLOL

Atleast check that comment was passed by sushant not tanna. But footage ke liye kuchh bhi.

Then aap meri favorite ho. If she is so bad then why are you calling her ur favorite. ?Idiot.LOL

Coming to upen in second week salman said that there is no verbal abuse clause in contract, nothing wrong in talking. Jab kare tab aake baat karna. Upen said those things chaude me. Let ur brother deal with it OR he is not capable?LOL

How many times dolly, Imam, armaan, sky used words marna and pitna? All ex contestants are safe.

He behaved like daughter of punz. Completely ignoring all kands of her own father she was talking about late father of someone else. Here he ignored all antics of his own brother and acted as gyaani baba for others. Did he inform his own brother that ur comment on small town people was down market?

Best part after family gyaan of big bhai immediately small bhai talking about dimpy's father. HypocritesLOL

Don't forget it was gauti who started with Punjab ka haath ...and then cried once Upen replied ... Can't believe I am speaking for Upen who should be evicted asap but still ... It was gauti who brought up the Punjab ka haath in terms of threat LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtavibg_IHeartFriendz_

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Chalo.. aaj ka epi proves what footagegiri it was.. as Ajaz pointed it out to him... on who said what.. LOL... thoda to theek se research karta before chamkaoing ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtavibg

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Per the epi today and sneak peek we saw
Punz's wife enter show and was nice to whoever she spoke to and went to specially see Tanna and hug her...Clap

Tanna's mom came with a gift and went back and returned to hug tanna and seems like she said something nice to Upen too...Clap

And of course mr gulati's bro mohit came... first called him devdas... yes without di he is .. and has lost his fire.. so good moment there...ClapClapClap.. also per khabri article he went to punz and said nice things..ClapClapClap..

<font size="2">but then of course...then he had to chamkao other HMs.DeadOuch.. kyun bhai? ...upen bhai entertainment show hai maarkaat ki baatin mat karo... he said to tanna ...Tanna you are my fav ...yaha par yeh baatin aachi nahi lagti ki bahar mera BF intzaar kar raha hai ,...hume uski funnel pe jana hai ...koi dushman ke liye b aisa nahi bolta ...nay yeh aapki family ko pasand aayega nay eh meri family ko pasand aaya...DeadOuch... hain.. tu hain kaun?Confused</font>

<font size="2">Footage ka mauka bhai ne bhi nahee choda nahin chamkaney ka...birds of feather... seems to forget that like vegas.. what happens in BB house stays in BB house and is between the HMs.. he could have told Gauti whatever he wanted...</font>

<font size="2">PS - I understand bhai ka sentiments and what not.. but no other family member took the moment to chamkao others and plenty bad has been said by everyone.. its a game show after all..</font>

[
BR]

Both bros r same.. Arrogant losers who love giving gyaan to others on camera. Arrey guest ban ke aaye ho.. Sabko happy new year bolo and out. U r not in the game dude!

rajvta

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Haan toh ??
Gautam ke Bhai Mohit ne kaha jo usse kehna tha , he felt offended with such comments for his brother and he spoke about it, , Toh what's the point here ??

Diandra also spoke about Upen's interference and Tanna's double standards/jhooth right ??

<div></div>

diandra was a contestant. Huge difference ...

Di was in the show.. I liked it or not.. But xptable! Who the hell is gautam's bro? Just because they were in freeZe mode they couldnt say back. The dude seems another wannabe! Happy New year pe bhi khunnas!!!

rajvta

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Chalo.. aaj ka epi proves what footagegiri it was.. as Ajaz pointed it out to him... on who said what.. LOL... thoda to theek se research karta before chamkaoing ... 

FYI, Mohit did mention that it was Sushant who said it, even before Ajaz clarified.   Below is  what Mohit said to Tanna.  

Mohit:  Karishma, Bigg Boss ka show hain, yahan par yeh sab baatein nahi acchi lagti, yeh bahut strong words hain ki bahar koi uska intezaar kar raha hain, hamein uske funeral pe jaana hain. Woh sab bahar, jo aapki aur Sushant ke beech ki baatein huyi hain, ki shayad ho sakta hain ki shayad show ke baad uski funeral pe jaana pade, woh video hain, maine khud dekhi hain, poori duniya ne dekhi hain, har social site pe hain ki Ali ne bola hain ki Gautam ko bahut log bahar intezaar kar rahe hain, mera boyfriend intezaar kar raha hain, to shayad Sushant ne bola hain ki hum uski funeral pe jayenge.

Ajaz:  are re re re!

Mohit: yeh acchi words nahi hain, na yeh public ko pasand aayega, na yeh aapki family ko pasand aayega, na yeh meri family ko pasand aaya hain

Ajaz: woh bola hoga, Sushant ne bola hoga

Mohit:  Sushant ne bola hain; koi dushman ke liye bhi aisa nahi bolta hain bhai

@bold (in ur post):  Aap bhi thoda thik se sunn liya karo na.  Just dont go by what someone else mentioned here on the forum, ok ji?

Edited by liberiangirl - 31 December 2014 at 3:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessSree.bPicasso9rupa_6Nishita123

rupa_6 IF-Rockerz
rupa_6
rupa_6

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liberiangirl

FYI, Mohit did mention that it was Sushant who said it, even before Ajaz clarified.   Below is  what Mohit said to Tanna.  

Mohit:  Karishma, Bigg Boss ka show hain, yahan par yeh sab baatein nahi acchi lagti, yeh bahut strong words hain ki bahar koi uska intezaar kar raha hain, hamein uske funeral pe jaana hain. Woh sab bahar, jo aapki aur Sushant ke beech ki baatein huyi hain, ki shayad ho sakta hain ki shayad show ke baad uski funeral pe jaana pade, woh video hain, maine khud dekhi hain, poori duniya ne dekhi hain, har social site pe hain ki Ali ne bola hain ki Gautam ko bahut log bahar intezaar kar rahe hain, mera boyfriend intezaar kar raha hain, to shayad Sushant ne bola hain ki hum uski funeral pe jayenge.

Ajaz:  are re re re!

Mohit: yeh acchi words nahi hain, na yeh public ko pasand aayega, na yeh aapki family ko pasand aayega, na yeh meri family ko pasand aaya hain

Ajaz: woh bola hoga, Sushant ne bola hoga

Mohit:  Sushant ne bola hain; koi dushman ke liye bhi aisa nahi bolta hain bhai

@bold (in ur post):  Aap bhi thoda thik se sunn liya karo na.  Just dont go by what someone else mentioned here on the forum, ok ji?

+1 

Thanks LG for posting Clap

liberiangirl

Go to top