Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Freeze Task - To Chamkao others? [DT-Pg5] (Page 8)

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Haan toh ??
Gautam ke Bhai Mohit ne kaha jo usse kehna tha , he felt offended with such comments for his brother and he spoke about it, , Toh what's the point here ??

Diandra also spoke about Upen's interference and Tanna's double standards/jhooth right ??

diandra was a contestant. Huge difference ...

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by Mehakphool

Mohit rocked. Everyone shockedLOL

Mohit ne yeh kamaal sirf 5 min men hi kar diyaLOLLOL

... Just compare it to what other HMs relatives did during their visit in the same 5 mins Wink

Just compare who is the most reltive talked abt outside in just 5 minsWink

Yes. And that's a good thing ? U do know a lot of crap actions even gets more attention by media and it takes less than 5 mins even to get that kind of attention ... So not sure what your point is... This is good for him somehow ? And he did good since he got attention ? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Haan toh ??
Gautam ke Bhai Mohit ne kaha jo usse kehna tha , he felt offended with such comments for his brother and he spoke about it, , Toh what's the point here ??

Diandra also spoke about Upen's interference and Tanna's double standards/jhooth right ??

Not anymore.  So no difference at all when we are discussing about people's reaction here and commenting on housemates's action/comment by non contestants at the moment.

nomad.ness

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Na you got me wrong..You said Sushant made the comment & Tanna just laughed so i mentioned that this particular comment was far from funny..It wasn't about you..I was talking about Karishma's sense of humor LOL To me, the comment was very offensive & i don blame Mohit for pointing it out at all..If that makes him unclassy or a wannabe, so be it is all am saying..About the rest, i guess we can agree to disagree cos he din go overboard from what i saw & he was justified in calling them out on this..Avoidable yes but not wrong..Again purely my opinion and i know we are never gonna agree on this LOL

Thumbs Up

And no it doesnt make him unclassy and wannabe IMHO.

That funeral comment and Tanna's participation by laughing at it was really disgustingDead and let;s not divert the topic by discussing and commenting on the reaction of that comment lol. Its completely justified.

I maintain look at other HMs relatives and their actions. A contestants mom even came and A lot has been said about her. :). She didn't choose that path ... :). The wheat always separates from the chaffe pretty easily ...

rajvta

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Yes. And that's a good thing ? U do know a lot of crap actions even gets more attention by media and it takes less than 5 mins even to get that kind of attention ... So not sure what your point is... This is good for him somehow ? And he did good since he got attention ? LOL
Yeah but here he brought crap said by UpMa that got lot of attention so he brought out that thing chaude mein and brought tha funeral joke also out in open wih all ppl. Sirf 5 min and look at this whole footage is been hogged by Gualti brothers Wink LOL
--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Haan toh ??

Not anymore.  So no difference at all when we are discussing about people's reaction here and commenting on housemates's action/comment by non contestants at the moment.
Nishu bang on comment  Thumbs Up

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 31 December 2014 at 3:42am

rupa_6

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Na you got me wrong..You said Sushant made the comment & Tanna just laughed so i mentioned that this particular comment was far from funny..It wasn't about you..I was talking about Karishma's sense of humor LOL To me, the comment was very offensive & i don blame Mohit for pointing it out at all..If that makes him unclassy or a wannabe, so be it is all am saying..About the rest, i guess we can agree to disagree cos he din go overboard from what i saw & he was justified in calling them out on this..Avoidable yes but not wrong..Again purely my opinion and i know we are never gonna agree on this LOL

Thumbs Up

And no it doesnt make him unclassy and wannabe IMHO.

That funeral comment and Tanna's participation by laughing at it was really disgustingDead and let;s not divert the topic by discussing and commenting on the reaction of that comment lol. Its completely justified.

I maintain look at other HMs relatives and their actions. A contestants mom even came and A lot has been said about her. :). She didn't choose that path ... :). The wheat always separates from the chaffe pretty easily ...

The comment made for Gautam was not made for others.  

Edited by Nishita123 - 31 December 2014 at 3:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessrupa_6

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Haan toh ??

</div>

<div>Not anymore. So no difference at all when we are discussing about people's reaction here and commenting on housemates's action/comment by non contestants at the moment.

Lol. Still a huge difference as she spoke about her own experience with them... :) and didn't chamkao them on others. :) it was how she felt let down for her exchange with tanna and how Upen shouldn't comment about HER and gauti :).

Go to top