Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Freeze Task - To Chamkao others? [DT-Pg5] (Page 6)

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

RR in this season of so much outside feedback.. last thing we need is a family relative chamkaoing others .. that too other HMs.. i hated those vile comments as much as most other viewers.. but its between the contestants in the show.. he can tackle it on social media.. heck call a press conference... .or meet them after show is over...  but this was lame... not done... 

But why should he? He got an opportunity to question them & he did..Why shouldn't he get offended on behalf of his brother when he is being given death threats? LOL  If Gautam had commented about Tanna & said am waiting to attend her funeral or threatened her, trust me i wouldn't have said anything if her mom questioned him on this when she came as part of the task..Of course its avoidable but they are family at the end of the day..Even fans get so offended when such things are said to their favorites..So you can imagine what the family must be going through while seeing all this on TV..Again, i agree it should have been avoided but when you see stuff like ' i'l attend your funeral' being discussed on TV, the family has every right to be offended..

u are joking i hope on death threats... LOL...and that too from sush and tanna laughing... taking it tooo far now... LOL

And for tanna saying we will see what happens outside.. gauti was there. they fought over it and matter was already sorted BETWEEN THEM.. the hms... 

If family can't see the reality show.. perhaps contestants need to rethink -- this is season 8 after all.. we all know a lot of crap is said every season by everyone... LOL

Fact is its all water under bridge.. on snap deal caller that everyone was praising gauti for his response on.. what did he say.. i have sorted matters with upen.. LOLLOLLOL

ab bhai ko footage lena tha aur chamkana tha... and i maintain.. what happens in BB house (other than physical violence) stays in BB house and is between HMs

I also maintain see how other family members came... . u mentioned tanna.. her mom came... and u know no one is more dear than a child to a mom... .. did she go and take Punz's case? ..nope..  it shows class :) ... 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 31 December 2014 at 2:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtabarlin..Sakura..rogerrocks

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlie_giggles

Originally posted by Sabhayata

seems like gautam cant fight his own battles isiliye bhai ne thodi help kardi

LOL

aap has kyun rahe hoon

ab ek bhai dosre bhai ki help nahin kar sakta

bechara gautam log kya kya boltein hain iske baare meinCry ab help toh banta hain

barlin..Sakura..KJasoosChulbulPShayu.

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged

u are joking i hope on death threats... LOL...and that too from sush and tanna laughing... taking it tooo far now... LOL

And for tanna saying we will see what happens outside.. gauti was there. they fought over it and matter was already sorted BETWEEN THEM.. the hms... 

If family can't see the reality show.. perhaps contestants need to rethink -- this is season 8 after all.. we all know a lot of crap is said every season by everyone... LOL

Fact is its all water under bridge.. on snap deal caller that everyone was praising gauti for his response on.. what did he say.. i have sorted matters with upen.. LOLLOLLOL

ab bhai ko footage lena tha aur chamkana tha... and i maintain.. what happens in BB house (other than physical violence) stays in BB house and is between HMs

I also maintain see how other family members came... . u mentioned tanna.. her mom came... and u know no one is more dear than a child to a mom... .. did she go and take Punz's case? ..nope..  it shows class :) ... 

What i meant was Tanna said her boyfriend is waiting for Gautam outside & Upen said i'l break your face..I just used the word death threats cos i was lazy to type out the whole thing LOL  And am sorry, the ' funeral comment' was far from funny..I don have Tanna's amazing sense of humor i guess cos i found that comment in very poor taste LOL  Of course its between the HMs but i see nothing wrong in his brother pointing out that the comments were in bad taste..IMO, he has every right to get offended..Don care if that makes him unclassy or a wannabe or a footage artist..Am glad he brought it up & told them his family was upset over these comments..If he goes overboard, i'l call him out on that but i have no issues with what he said in the Sneak Peek..Now i guess we can agree to disagree LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.ness-Dove-Shrumunjrupa_6ShaktifanSwatiKJasoosChulbulP

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Thanks mods :)
 Post made is in the context of the show

Thumbs Up
barlin Senior Member
barlin
barlin

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Essence of Gautam's journey, right there!...Not meant to be a taunt, but I've never seen him fight his own battles---ever.
Diandra, Puneet, Pritam, Pandit, Salman, Sonali, Dimpy,...now his brother! Sleepy

rajvtarealitytvfanKJasoosChulbulPSabhayata

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barlin

Essence of Gautam's journey, right there!...Not meant to be a taunt, but I've never seen him fight his own battles---ever.
Diandra, Puneet, Pritam, Pandit, Salman, Sonali, Dimpy,...now his brother!Sleepy

Bb wants to prove .. The meek shall inherit the earth or in this case bb. LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinSabhayata

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:58am | IP Logged

++1 same chez aayi thi dimag meinLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinKJasoosChulbulPSabhayata

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

u are joking i hope on death threats...LOL...and that too from sush and tanna laughing... taking it tooo far now...LOL

If family can't see the reality show.. perhaps contestants need to rethink -- this is season 8 after all.. we all know a lot of crap is said every season by everyone...LOL

Fact is its all water under bridge.. on snap deal caller that everyone was praising gauti for his response on.. what did he say.. i have sorted matters with upen..LOLLOLLOL

I also maintain see how other family members came... . u mentioned tanna.. her mom came... and u know no one is more dear than a child to a mom... .. did she go and take Punz's case? ..nope.. it shows class :) ...

What i meant was Tanna said her boyfriend is waiting for Gautam outside & Upen said i'l break your face..I just used the word death threats cos i was lazy to type out the whole thing LOL And am sorry, the ' funeral comment' was far from funny..I don have Tanna's amazing sense of humor i guess cos i found that comment in very poor taste LOL Of course its between the HMs but i see nothing wrong in his brother pointing out that the comments were in bad taste..IMO, he has every right to get offended..Don care if that makes him unclassy or a wannabe or a footage artist..Am glad he brought it up & told them his family was upset over these comments..If he goes overboard, i'l call him out on that but i have no issues with what he said in the Sneak Peek..Now i guess we can agree to disagree LOL

So if he went only a little further u would call him out. But he already went too far ...

And who said I was joking about funeral. Please don't put words in my mouth. I had as Much criticism if not more when they were made... The joke was u calling it a death threat...and u know it too...

Just think kya hota har season mein if that's the standard... Lashey girti for all that said and done and of course nahee girti. Sab HMs ki family hain and I am sure all are different outside as this is a v unnatural environment to begin with ... Best to not take such opportunities to take it this far... And strive to be like punzs wife and tanna's mom.

rajvta..Sakura..Sabhayatarogerrocks

Go to top