Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Freeze Task - To Chamkao others? [DT-Pg5] (Page 3)

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Upen itne time se kuch nahi kar paaya BB mein woh mohit ne aakar 5 min mein hi kar diya matbal footage mil gaya ROFL
upen se sahi mein kuch nahi hota rasleela karne ke alawa ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPShaktifanSwati

poorniima Goldie
poorniima
poorniima

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by poorniima

Per the epi today and sneak peek we saw
Punz's wife enter show and was nice to whoever she spoke to and went to specially see Tanna and hug her... Clap

Tanna's mom came with a gift and went back and returned to hug tanna and seems like she said something nice to Upen too... Clap

And of course mr gulati's bro mohit came... first called him devdas... yes without di he is .. and has lost his fire.. so good moment there... ClapClapClap.. also per khabri article he went to punz and said nice things.. ClapClapClap.. 

but then of course...then he had to chamkao other HMs. DeadOuch.. kyun bhai? ... .upen bhai entertainment show hai maarkaat ki baatin mat karo... he said to tanna ...Tanna you are my fav ...yaha par yeh baatin aachi nahi lagti ki bahar mera BF intzaar kar raha hai ,...hume uski funnel pe jana hai ...koi dushman ke liye b aisa nahi bolta ...nay yeh aapki family ko pasand aayega nay eh meri family ko pasand aaya...DeadOuch... hain.. tu hain kaun? Confused

Footage ka mauka bhai ne bhi nahee choda nahin chamkaney ka...birds of feather... seems to forget that like vegas.. what happens in BB house stays in BB house and is between the HMs.. he could have told Gauti whatever he wanted... 

PS - I understand bhai ka sentiments and what not.. but no other family member took the moment to chamkao others and plenty bad has been said by everyone.. its a game show after all.. 

@ boldLOLLOL

audition tha kya for s9? i mean why grab footage with chamkaoing other HMs na? LOL

ya may be...i think they want another gulati for their next season too...dono y bb is favouring so much on gulatiii'sAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblerKJasoosChulbulPShayu.

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by liberiangirl

Chamkaya nahi KJCP.
Bas recorded tape play kiya aur bola ki ismein editing aur censorship ki zaroorat hain kyunki awaz aur alfaaz kuch thik nahi lag rahe hain TV par.  Bas!

aap bhi na  LOL

ROFL 

but he spoke to wrong person.. sush said it.. tanna just laughed.. ROFLROFLROFL.. mein bolta hoon.. he wanted footage.. ROFLROFLROFL

Tanna is a "partner in crime".  Sushy said it, she laughed. 
Also, the rest of what he said, holds good...because in that funeral video, she did say that her boyfriend is waiting for Gautam to come outside.  And during the tiff that they had in the kitchen, she said "bahar milna, dikhaungi mein tumhe".

Ab bahar pyar to nahi barsayegi...

To jo Upen/Tanna ne khud apne muuh se bola hain, Mohit ne bola ki sunne mein accha nahi lag raha.

Ab yeh footage hain to, hain dost.

Mein to bolti hoon, aap bhi bahut footage le rahe ho iss topic ke oopar itne posts karke  LOL

Edited by liberiangirl - 31 December 2014 at 2:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dove-ShrumunjKJasoosChulbulPrupa_6ShaktifanSwati

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Ya, bartan chamkate chamkate ab logon ko chamkane lage hain Dead  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sara5471KJasoosChulbulPShayu.

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

I actually get your point but i loved Mohit in the Sneak Peek LOL  I wouldn't have defended him if he called them out for bitching or plotting cos thats what everyone does & its a game show at the end of the day but physical threats & warnings are a strict no no..I for one am glad that Mohit brought up the funeral comments..That was in such poor taste & am so sure Gautam hasn't said anything that offensive to Tanna or Upen till date..Oh and btw, Mohit apparently thanked both Pritam & Puneet for supporting Gautam..If Mohit had issues with bitching or plotting, he wouldn't have thanked them either cos they all have bitched about Gautam at some point ( again am not saying its wrong, its only a game show) ..But telling someone ' my boyfriend is waiting for you', ' i'l break your face', ' we are waiting to attend his funeral' is something no family will tolerate..Of course, as a brother, he is gonna question them on that..I get your point that it could have been avoided but i don blame him at all for getting worked up over these comments LOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 31 December 2014 at 2:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.ness-Dove--LoveForever-Shrumunjrupa_6ShaktifanSwatiKJasoosChulbulP

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Upen itne time se kuch nahi kar paaya BB mein woh mohit ne aakar 5 min mein hi kar diya matbal footage mil gaya ROFL
upen se sahi mein kuch nahi hota rasleela karne ke alawa ROFL

i think to praise someone u should compare them to good hms bro :).. upen to kaisey hain aaj tak no one knows.. but its hardly a comparison ... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta

Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Originally posted by movie4life

Originally posted by Sabhayata

seems like gautam cant fight his own battles isiliye bhai ne thodi help kardi

So true LOL

Haha LOL

Gautam tab ladta agar ye sab cheeze uske samne kahi hoti

He dint know abt tanna s bf threat n funeral comment
Kya yaar

Gautam has been fighting his battle from second week of this show ..
Gautam is seriously above all this..

Ppl have come told him so many things that have been spoken behind , but he chose to not respond
That doesn't mean he's a coward

That's d way some ppl are
Calm n patient !
rupa_6 IF-Rockerz
rupa_6
rupa_6

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by liberiangirl

Chamkaya nahi KJCP.
Bas recorded tape play kiya aur bola ki ismein editing aur censorship ki zaroorat hain kyunki awaz aur alfaaz kuch thik nahi lag rahe hain TV par. Bas!

aap bhi na LOL

ROFL

but he spoke to wrong person.. sush said it.. tanna just laughed..ROFLROFLROFL.. mein bolta hoon.. he wanted footage..ROFLROFLROFL

Wow ... How cool is that , nai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

Go to top