Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Freeze Task - To Chamkao others? [DT-Pg5] (Page 11)

Jaadoogar Goldie
Jaadoogar
Jaadoogar

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Any guess what would Senior Gulati and Mrs. Gulati will say if they come... I don't think that will be different from.. Yeh genetic hota hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPvibg

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liberiangirl

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Chalo.. aaj ka epi proves what footagegiri it was.. as Ajaz pointed it out to him... on who said what.. LOL... thoda to theek se research karta before chamkaoing ... 

FYI, Mohit did mention that it was Sushant who said it, even before Ajaz clarified.   Below is  what Mohit said to Tanna.  

Mohit:  Karishma, Bigg Boss ka show hain, yahan par yeh sab baatein nahi acchi lagti, yeh bahut strong words hain ki bahar koi uska intezaar kar raha hain, hamein uske funeral pe jaana hain. Woh sab bahar, jo aapki aur Sushant ke beech ki baatein huyi hain, ki shayad ho sakta hain ki shayad show ke baad uski funeral pe jaana pade, woh video hain, maine khud dekhi hain, poori duniya ne dekhi hain, har social site pe hain ki Ali ne bola hain ki Gautam ko bahut log bahar intezaar kar rahe hain, mera boyfriend intezaar kar raha hain, to shayad Sushant ne bola hain ki hum uski funeral pe jayenge.

Ajaz:  are re re re!

Mohit: yeh acchi words nahi hain, na yeh public ko pasand aayega, na yeh aapki family ko pasand aayega, na yeh meri family ko pasand aaya hain

Ajaz: woh bola hoga, Sushant ne bola hoga

Mohit:  Sushant ne bola hain; koi dushman ke liye bhi aisa nahi bolta hain bhai

@bold (in ur post):  Aap bhi thoda thik se sunn liya karo na.  Just dont go by what someone else mentioned here on the forum, ok ji?

@ red. people have seen it.. its on social sites.. theek hain.. to kyon BB house mein bola.. did he approach Sushant outside and speak? and why did he post the graveyard pic on his twitter account showing rest of contestants in graves? 

i still maintain.. look at other HMs relatives and how they behaved... they came.. said good things ... to whoever they wanted and left... that's how a freeze task should be done.. not come and chamkao HMs for their relatives as its between them in the game in BB house!!! (I am not supporting what was said by Sush and Tanna).. but it was bad form by Mohit... IMO.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtavibgGETGOINTeddy_luv

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
please see my comment in below post Smile

Edited by MissBrownEyes - 31 December 2014 at 11:19pm
MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
]jus caus others acted in certain way.. sab waise hi act karenge then the show wl be too borin
i am nt that big fan of gauti but i found mohit's words geniune.. he didnt totally hurt tanna or upen by his words.. he started speakin with tanna with "you are my favorite". even made that "consistent rivalry carried since beginin" wala joke.. he was sober and broke the ice nicely.. 

bolne ke liye mohit aur bhi bol sakta tha.. he cud hv gone back to day 1 and all that was done against his brother. but he jus said 2 things, 2 things that will hurt the most to any family member 1. people discussin ur brother's funeral and laughin off on it as joke 2. discussions of physical threats against ur brother.. he was rosey but he made his points nicely.. 

agar over sweet hota then bahut fake lagta lol

rahi baat punz ki wife ki.. we all know how she acts on fb, since long time ago and her daughter's tweet abt tanna.. okay lets take it that tweet was from fake account (which is really not true). but the fb is not fake.. and if u go there u wl find another face of his wife there.. i feel whatever she did on show was only DAMAGE CONTROL for that mean tweet. 

In battery wala task when she cudnt meet punz.. she made a very funny and angry comment.. and entire fb and whoever read the comment here were laughin deir asses off lol 

Edited by MissBrownEyes - 31 December 2014 at 11:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bliberiangirlShrumunj

divinity11 Senior Member
divinity11
divinity11

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissBrownEyes

]jus caus others acted in certain way.. sab waise hi act karenge then the show wl be too borin
i am nt that big fan of gauti but i found mohit's words geniune.. he didnt totally hurt tanna or upen by his words.. he started speakin with tanna with "you are my favorite". even made that "consistent rivalry carried since beginin" wala joke.. he was sober and broke the ice nicely..

bolne ke liye mohit aur bhi bol sakta tha.. he cud hv gone back to day 1 and all that was done against his brother. but he jus said 2 things, 2 things that will hurt the most to any family member 1. people discussin ur brother's funeral and laughin off on it as joke 2. discussions of physical threats against ur brother.. he was rosey but he made his points nicely..

rahi baat punz ki wife ki.. we all know how she acts on fb, since long time ago and her daughter's tweet abt tanna.. okay lets take it that tweet was from fake account (which is really not true). but the fb is not fake.. and if u go there u wl find another face of his wife there.. i feel whatever she did on show was only DAMAGE CONTROL for that mean tweet.

In battery wala task when she cudnt meet punz.. she made a very funny and angry comment.. and entire fb and whoever read the comment here were laughin deir asses off lol

Absolutely correct Clap
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissBrownEyes

So basically I can start a convo with .. Please meri baat ka boora mat manna and say whatever crap I want? Nope..,, of course not.

If the point is BB should be interesting because HMs act differently. Yes. But why should members of their family start chamkaoing HMs...esp after saying it's already in social media and people have seen it.

Isn't that the point of BB? That jantaa watches and decides who to save and who not to? It's a reality game show after all... If jantaa has problems they will vote that person out .. As Sush was long ago...

I maintain as I have throughout this thread. Look at other relatives and how well behaved they were with rest of HMs and their own... And nope the relatives aren't part of the BB show to come and provide entertainment .,, last I checked competition is between HMs only...
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaadoogar

Originally posted by Shrumunj

Originally posted by shrutiud

see biased ppl wont see reason...let them think wat they want to think..my point is I support gulati brothers...

Same here !

I wudnt waste debating here
Cos each one of us have our opinion !

But sure it was regretful to jump the guns at a precap
N call him n his family khandani beemar n unclassy!

Anyway ! I stick to my opinion
Mohit was spot on!
This is exactly wat we look for in bigg boss

Kaya Siyapa hai, debate nahin karenge lekin phir bhi post karenge.

Lol so true.

And it wasn't regretful to jump guns for me ... As actually seeing the whole epi made me realize that he even knew it was sush who said it and ajaz said that too...phir bhi bolna tha... Worst was with Upen as his bro ... The contestant,.. Gauti.., told snapdeal caller just last wkw that aaalll izzz well with Upen and him ... LOL
Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaadoogar

Originally posted by Shrumunj

Originally posted by shrutiud

see biased ppl wont see reason...let them think wat they want to think..my point is I support gulati brothers...

Same here !

I wudnt waste debating here
Cos each one of us have our opinion !

But sure it was regretful to jump the guns at a precap
N call him n his family khandani beemar n unclassy!

Anyway ! I stick to my opinion
Mohit was spot on!
This is exactly wat we look for in bigg boss

Kaya Siyapa hai, debate nahin karenge lekin phir bhi post karenge.

Dude I have already posted on this thread debating
So that post is my conclusion..

N waise meri marzi mera man jo chahe!

Go to top