Freeze Task - To Chamkao others? [DT-Pg5] - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Agree with Rogerrocks.. 

And kya mast bajaya Mohit ne wo bhi ek dum chaude mein..  😎
Why are propel getting so personal!

If you can't stand the post then dont comment...
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

RR in this season of so much outside feedback.. last thing we need is a family relative chamkaoing others .. that too other HMs.. i hated those vile comments as much as most other viewers.. but its between the contestants in the show.. he can tackle it on social media.. heck call a press conference... .or meet them after show is over...  but this was lame... not done... 

But why should he? He got an opportunity to question them & he did..Why shouldn't he get offended on behalf of his brother when he is being given death threats? 😆  If Gautam had commented about Tanna & said am waiting to attend her funeral or threatened her, trust me i wouldn't have said anything if her mom questioned him on this when she came as part of the task..Of course its avoidable but they are family at the end of the day..Even fans get so offended when such things are said to their favorites..So you can imagine what the family must be going through while seeing all this on TV..Again, i agree it should have been avoided but when you see stuff like ' i'l attend your funeral' being discussed on TV, the family has every right to be offended..
Originally posted by -LoveForever-

Agree with Rogerrocks.. 

And kya mast bajaya Mohit ne wo bhi ek dum chaude mein..  😎

chaude mein is when contestants are not in freeze task and not contestants in bb house...in open... please understand the meaning of chaudey mein 😉...  not visiting as a relative and speaking whatever they want to who they want.. 🤢

chaude mein is when contestants are not in freeze task and not contestants in bb house...in open... please understand the meaning of chaudey mein 😉...not visiting as a relative and speaking whatever they want to who they want..🤢

Just my opinion !

Aren't we stretching this too far!
He wasn't even mean to them
Watch the sneak peek..

I just wud say this is overreaction cos it's gautam!
Edited by Shrumunj - 9 years ago
Since Mohit has entered the show and said certain things which is debatable, discussing what happened would prone to take place. Post made is in the context of the show. Hence while expressing your opinions, please keep your words in check, and refrain from demeaning them, or using derogatory words to describe your negative emotions towards them. Additionally, please restrict all discussions to the family/friends who made an appearance on BB, and refrain from discussing their other activities, such as their FB/Twitter posts et all. That is not a moot point of discussion and avoid getting personal with members for that.

Topic under watch.
BB8 DT

see tanna said it and gauti had already spoken to her about it.. but bhai couldnt resist chamkana for footage... and repeat it.. 

all i can say is proof is in the pudding.. all the rest of HM family members that came were so dignified... i just loved that ...heck Punz's wife even went to find Tanna and hugged her... 👏

Ofcourse GG and Tanna did speak abt it, but it was not just the kitchen argument that Mohit referenced, it was all the other derogatory comments that Tanna made.  Same with Upen.
Any sibling would react the way Mohit did.  I dont blame him.

And first and foremost, what did he even say that was wrong?  He just repeated the dialogues that the both of them said and stated that it was not nice to say such mean things.  Usmein kya problem hain?

And Punz wife, I respect her for how she conducted herself in the house.
Edited by liberiangirl - 9 years ago
first he said-Karishma aap mere fav. ho then he started fuming venom on her...

like his bro gautam says 'mera dil saaf hain, mere dil mein aapke liye kuch bhi nahi hain' n then talk dirty things about them only..
kuch chemical ka locha hain yeh dono bro's ke dimaag mein 🤪
Mohit rocked. Everyone shocked😆

chaude mein is when contestants are not in freeze task and not contestants in bb house...in open... please understand the meaning of chaudey mein 😉...  not visiting as a relative and speaking whatever they want to who they want.. 🤢
Chaudey mein means in open and dint he say in open garden in front of everyone?😕 He visited as a brother only and said what a brother should say.. He could have said things to Pritam and Dimpy too for their comments on Gautam as Beemar hai Mentally imbalanced hai and all but he dint..  Funeral comment was just gross.. No one would wish that for their enemy but I guess people see and listen what they want to and ignore what they want to.. Nahi? :)