gomathi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for sharing , very excited to see this scene
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: viktori_vikusi

I don't like this Ranvir. Ishani checked all quietly behind him, and he humiliates her at all. Poor Ishani ðŸ˜­

Well obviously all of us want to see the old Ranveer back as soon as possible...😊

Coming to this particular instance of RV inviting Chiraag to party...well i guess we willl have to see the whole sequence to know what is RV's real intention for inviting Chiraag..is it just Ishaani or something more...
But if the CVS potray this correctly and the audience too see this connected with what we have seen in past episodes...then we know that Ishaani herself admitted in front of all the media that she was with Chiraag in the car on KC day...so it is not like something that RV is neccessarily now bringing in front of everyone in the party...
Of course all of this is a huge pile of MU...Ishaani did that in front of media so that false scandal being promoted by media regarding RV could be rejected...but she ended up putting herself in tough position and well could not have told the entire truth to media bcz of obvious reasons...

But yah as viewers we don't want to see this being stretched for too long and Ranveer behaving too long like this...his anger is understandable/justified... but stil hope that they(CVS) show something being done after this to remove the MU...
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
madhvan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marigold_09

Well obviously all of us want to see the old Ranveer back as soon as possible...😊

Coming to this particular instance of RV inviting Chiraag to party...well i guess we willl have to see the whole sequence to know what is RV's real intention for inviting Chiraag..is it just Ishaani or something more...
But if the CVS potray this correctly and the audience too see this connected with what we have seen in past episodes...then we know that Ishaani herself admitted in front of all the media that she was with Chiraag in the car on KC day...so it is not like something that RV is neccessarily now bringing in front of everyone in the party...
Of course all of this is a huge pile of MU...Ishaani did that in front of media so that false scandal being promoted by media regarding RV could be rejected...but she ended up putting herself in tough position and well could not have told the entire truth to media bcz of obvious reasons...

But yah as viewers we don't want to see this being stretched for too long and Ranveer behaving too long like this...his anger is understandable/justified... but stil hope that they(CVS) show something being done after this to remove the MU...

i think chirag will come out with some cooked up stories
seeing the media because he is brilliant  in making stories  
the conversation between him and rv just before the shootout
 he never left a loop hole so that rv can catch him 
(rv did catch rishi with one word) otherwise
 by now rv would have calculated its chirag behind it
 because he saw the girl in the hospital who is chirag's girl friend
and ishaani too saying chirag was driving the car  

one photo of the promo says some thing that ishaani looks helpless 
and she cant even help herself out of the sitution
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhvan

i think chirag will come out with some cooked up stories
seeing the media because he is brilliant  in making stories  
the conversation between him and rv just before the shootout
 he never left a loop hole so that rv can catch him 
(rv did catch rishi with one word) otherwise
 by now rv would have calculated its chirag behind it
 because he saw the girl in the hospital who is chirag's girl friend
and ishaani too saying chirag was driving the car  

one photo of the promo says some thing that ishaani looks helpless 
and she cant even help herself out of the sitution

Not sure if RV has figured out that it was Chirag driving the car.. When Ishani told the media, RV was in his room.. When he understands that he went to jail for Chirag, he will definitely want to kick him..
When is Shanella coming out of coma.. I would really like to see that happen quickly..
One thing is sure though, this promo is really giving me blood pressure !! 🤢
Edited by matsh - 9 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh god. I would love to see her slapping hin in public..