Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

What went wrong with DABH (Page 2)

prav2 Senior Member
prav2
prav2

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@niruba it hurts to see Sooraj like this. His character was close to my heart which I had told author backed to everyone. Proof that formal education is not everything. If CVs think this is like SV2 then they are wrong.
SV2 had a reason as SURYA were not comfortable with each other. Lot of gaps were there in their relation and understanding. But this. The ideal couple who should be able to sort out issues through dialogue doing this looks absurd. I wonder is this the same couple who had a very mature dialogue post that SV2 track end. Is this the same couple who had a heart to heart talk when Sooraj takes her to night college, is this the couple who shared their dreams in the ghat after 2ndMP. We have completely lost them somewhere in April 2014.

Sorry ..a silly question.What is sv2 ? Is it another mega serial or talking abt the same..

jhema IF-Sizzlerz
jhema
jhema

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Bang on post Shruthi.. 
In DABH all ladies are Mahaan whtever bad they did and all men are villains whtever good they did..
It is moving in this way only..

I just had a little wish(I dont have hope on Cvs as we have learnt our lessons many times) 
 that they will somehow justify Suraj's this kind of butchering .. But the way show is moving seems like that it is going to be so kiddish fights...

And they are continuing their tactic to show someone mahaan just butcher some other or bring in a bad character .. 
It is really hard to see Suraj like this .. A person who stood there as a pillar behind in her each every step now getting all kind of taunts like selfish .. etc.. 
I thought Sandy will think for a minute that suraj is not this kind of person and he wont talk this way..
Also She should have guess some other reason behind his behaviour as she know his Sv2 version.. Instead of trying the reason behind his behavior she was just crying.
Moreover her self respect was questioned when suraj took bhabho's name not when he questioned about her duty LOL

Now their previous struggles look so meaningless and ours attachment to the show also . Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MJV2Abiiiiiishruthiravinep3

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
@prav SV2 is Sooraj Version 2 which happened somewhere in 2012. Sooraj mistreated Sandhya publicly  so that she can be liberated from marriage and the blame will be on him than on her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prav2nep3

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Great post Shruthi. Can't agree more!.

I'm deliberately missing the MF, I can't read or comment on SV3 I guess!

Suraj behavior is so out of the ordinary that there is no explanations which can redeem this mannerism (whatever CVs have in their intellectual minds, I really don't care)

Suraj's anger is so artificial, because there is no basis for his anger!

Butchering one main lead's character to glorify the other parallel lead is like a joke to me..

CVs really give a damn for the characters or the viewers, it is all about damn TRP game!

Only I wish that CVs end the show instead of stretching and butchering the characters!

jane_austenprav2Abiiiiiishruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:20am | IP Logged
@Hemaji and Neel do you really feel after all they have shown whatever explanation they give to Sooraj's behavior will be acceptable to the thinking crowd. From an inspirational husband to egoistc husband.
And if someone just sees the show from now the way Sandhya talk it look like Bhabo is the one who made her IPS. Her maa who spend sleepless nights for her, who fed food to her while she studied, prayed for her success. Current dialogues seem like Bhabo did all this Angry. And that is what that irritates me the most.

We the viewers who watched DABH exactly know what Bhabo did and what Bhabo didn't do. The credit that solely belonged to Sooraj is hijacked by Bhabo Maiyya. Sooraj literally carried her to her destination while Bhabo played every trick in her book to stop her. But now credit to Bhabo and discredit to Sooraj.

I am sorry to say this but I really really feel after seeing DABH for this current year Sandhya never really loved Sooraj, she just used to him satisfy her ambition and her emotional need of having a family. That's it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jane_austenprav2JaishankarAbiiiiiinep3Neel_Mjhema

jhema IF-Sizzlerz
jhema
jhema

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

I am sorry to say this but I really really feel after seeing DABH for this current year Sandhya never really loved Sooraj, she just used to him satisfy her ambition and her emotional need of having a family. That's it.

Very well said shruthi.. 
I had this thought for a long time and hesitated to say it open .. 

Because she didn't give the right of a husband to suraj till she finish IPS.. Many can say that suraj only made celebacy vow.. Let him made that but she should have said that his love is her strength it wont be a distraction but she didn't ( I too wrote an OS based on this just to satisy my wish as they wont show that)..

Agree with ur other points too..
Now all credit goes to Bhabho.. 
MAny new viewers started watching after IPS track only .. Def they will think like that only.. 
No words to describe CVsDead

prav2nep3Neel_Mshruthiravi

nep3 IF-Sizzlerz
nep3
nep3

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Good post Shruthi...
agree with you all ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz