India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

finally!!!!!!!!!

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged
fianally anuraj lovers will be have a sigh of relief as rajat came to know the truth but he will go into the devadas mode and his mind will be completely blank, now that he got his uniform back, eventually we will get our anuraj back in its oldie goldie yet intense formEmbarrassed, i m so excited, but ab jab rajat anu ko manane jaaega toh what will he do? kyonki hum tih anu ka nature jaante hai na!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annarichardshrividhyaawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Anu learned her lesson well. Rajat's love wasn't as strong as she thaught. In the first problem he turned to an enemy. Now he has to work very hard to gain her trust. 
I hope they fight. Like Anu asks for divorce ..and Rajat refuses and insists that she is his wife ..and get close to her to make her realizes her feelings which Anu won't like to admit.
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Anu learned her lesson well. Rajat's love wasn't as strong as she thaught. In the first problem he turned to an enemy. Now he has to work very hard to gain her trust. 
I hope they fight. Like Anu asks for divorce ..and Rajat refuses and insists that she is his wife ..and get close to her to make her realizes her feelings which Anu won't like to admit.
i think anu will not ask for divorce she will go away from rajat's life just to make him realize that she is important to him. in the spoiler video she says hum aapse umeed karte hai something something and then k aap mera mangalsutra waapas kar denge, she wants that rajat stops her and apologizes and confesses that yes i hurt your dignity in public and humiliated you but our hero is in the shock mode for no, its just a matter of time so when rajat will be stable enough he will go and make anu fall in love with him all over again, as for divorce i think minty will insist for one but hamaara hero shaayad tab tak jaag jaaye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joynessawida

Joyness IF-Sizzlerz
Joyness
Joyness

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I th minty will try and create mus between  anuraj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

Joyness IF-Sizzlerz
Joyness
Joyness

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged
But why rajat should go in shock...first thing he ought to have done was apologise  to anu in front of entire sharma family and ask for her forgiveness. ..public  apology  is required 

awida

Joyness IF-Sizzlerz
Joyness
Joyness

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Aaj party tyari hogi shyaad

awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotic74

But why rajat should go in shock...first thing he ought to have done was apologise  to anu in front of entire sharma family and ask for her forgiveness. ..public  apology  is required 

I agree with you.Smile

It was very easy for him to humiliate her in front of everybody. Now it is difficult to apologize to her?Angry

And why is he so shocked?Confused  He should feel happy that his lady love is innocent.Big smile This is as if he couldn't believe that Kari is the culprit. Why?Ouch He wanted to believe that Anu is?Shocked

Vanesha4444

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Originally posted by jyotic74

I agree with you.Smile

It was very easy for him to humiliate her in front of everybody. Now it is difficult to apologize to her?Angry

And why is he so shocked?Confused  He should feel happy that his lady love is innocent.Big smile This is as if he couldn't believe that Kari is the culprit. Why?Ouch He wanted to believe that Anu is?Shocked
first the whole engagement fiasco and anu rejecting him again and again and again and when she decided to confess the police arrested him he lost his uniform, his family lost reputation, getting the cd from anu's cupboard and then no proof of her innocence, kari's father helped him so under obligation he said yes to marry her but anu arrived on the marraige day and finally became his official wife, kari's suicide nautanki and finally anu proving herself innocent and so rajat is deep down in guilt, toh jab aise multiple jhatke milenge toh shock mode par jaaega i na!

awida

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top