Writers Corner

India-Forums

Writers Corner
Writers Corner

SS-I Never Told You But I Always Loved You. (Page 5)

IArmageddonI IF-Dazzler
IArmageddonI
IArmageddonI

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Dear Mishti Baccha,

Seriously! You wrote another part just for me! This... means so much to me dear... truly it  means so so so much to me! I can never thank you enough re!

How could I not guess it haan?

The way you write, it is beautiful. For tips yep - do use more of connectors such as However, although, even though, in spite, despite... etc... While... etc... 

It is lovely the way you have made destiny meet her once again, that was really shocking and beautiful. 

It is nice that you showed that he doesn't remember her - which was obvious!

He meant a lot to her but she was nothing... hai na?

Hmm the last paragraph did leave many more unanswered questions... 

Did he start harbouring something for her now?

Could be... indeed could be... 

Beautifully written, apart from connectors there's no other tip for now as your work seems perfect!

Take care dear,

Love,

Anokhi Di

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dinazzNethravathidv19

dinazz IF-Dazzler
dinazz
dinazz

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Hello all . So i am back after completing my tests. And i wish you all a very happy makar sankratri, pongal, lohri and any other if i have missed. LOL
Thanks to all those who have liked and commented on the previous chapter . Big smile
A request to you all. if you want the pm  of the next chapter of the  story please like the chapter.
 it will be easier for me and it wont fill up your inbox with unnecesary pms. perhaps the next chapter will be the last one..
here you go 
the 3rd chapter.

The next few days were very busy. I put in all my concentration on my studies. I worked very hard. my leg pained but i took medicines and it was healing. As the exams ended , The pain in my leg also subsided. I was very happy . My friends and i  decided to go out for  dinner. As the evening aproached, we started readying ourselves. We put on our best dresses and headed out. Taking a cab we went to a mall which had the best restaurants in our vicinity. we had already reserved a table for 3.  As we took our seats i i looked around to see the ambiance when i spotted him. He was sitting on a table for 2. "ah ! he must be waiting for someone ." i thought. " maybe his girlfriend?but is his girlfriend here? if she is why didnt i see her at all?" my mind questioned. All the happiness drained away. Inspite  of bieng sad i chatted away with my friends ,not wanting to spoil their mood. I frequently stole glances at him. Though he was here he never looked in my direction, Maybe he hadnt noticed me. 
After having our dinner and paying the bill we headed back to our hostel. He was still sitting there ,doing nothing. I wondered what happened to him. He seemed to be all alone. It  then struck me that i hadnt told him thanks for saving me that day. As i turned to go back my friends held me and pulled me towards an icecream stall. I could do nothing. I owed him a thanks . I noted it mentally to thank him the next day. 
As we reached the hostel my friends were sleepy and went to bed as soon as they entered the room. But sleep was far away from me . After changing my clothes to a comfortable tshirt and pajamas, i went to the terrace. Our terrace was directly opposite to the terrace of the boys hostel. 
I knew it was going to be a long sleepless night. My mind was filled with his thoughts. Our first meeting in the college campus, him saving me from the speeding car, his lonliness, his tear and then the most dreaded thought , his girlfriend. ! this very thought always led me away from him. This was the limit .  " Girlfriend, Girlfriend, Girlfriend !! " my mind shouted out . My blood boiled and i was feeling uncontrollably angry. I never knew where his girlfriend was now , were they still together or had they broken up. I would never want that to happen. I wanted him to be happy. In his happiness lay my happiness. But this was it . If there would have been anything on the terrace at that point of time it would have been broken into pieces by now.
I wanted to scream, scream loud and let the world hear and feel my agony and anguish. i still loved him but had controlled myself and my emotions. I felt all the control breaking. In  rage i stood and made my hand into a fist tightly till my fingernails dugged into my skin and blood started oozing out. This was my was of diminishing my anger although it hurt me like hell but atleast i wasnt hurting anyone else. As my eyes went to the terrace of the boys hostel i saw him standing there facing me . I saw him looking at me with a questioning and shocked gaze. he saw my tears, my pain and distress. I felt like an open book. I felt  as though my thoughts and feelings were exposed to him, the one who shouldnt have seen or known  it. 
Bright light illuminate  his face. I could see the same sadness and hurt which i had seen that day but now it was  much deeper . Again a tear trickled down his face. But this time he did not hide it. Instead of going back to his room he called me down at the campus in gestures. I went down the hostel building and sneaked out of the gate and so did he. We met at a spot. We looked at each other for a long time. I started 
"thanks for saving me that day.."
" its ok " he said a little hesitantly. 
I was feeling scared ." why had he called me here so suddenly?" i thought
"how are you now.?"
"i am fine, thank you"
"umm,..  and how were your exams?"
i stood there looking at him as to why was he asking such questions. i surely knew he had called me here for something else. but all this ... it broke my heart but i controlled my emotions. 
"they were good" 
there was silence between us. 
i didnt know what led me to ask him this but i asked
"how's your girlfriend?"
he let out a sad chuckle followed by a sad sigh and a sad smile.
"girlfriend ... she is no longer my girlfriend. " 
i stood there facing him with a wierd expression. as if he understood what was going on in my mind he spoke...

Done for today . I hope you liked it. Big smile 

Edited by dinazz - 15 January 2015 at 3:30am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jeya0301.scarlet.IArmageddonIBlack_AngelArakshiya_58EshaalYousufzaiKaran.PreetaNethravathi_Tabassum_dv19AS-Rifi

_shadesnature_ IF-Stunnerz
_shadesnature_
_shadesnature_

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Fantastic dear 
What to say more 
Beautifully written update 
Thanks for pm Smile

Edited by NATURESHIVANI - 15 January 2015 at 2:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dinazz

Karan.Preeta IF-Rockerz
Karan.Preeta
Karan.Preeta

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
awesome update

dinazz

Arakshiya_58 IF-Dazzler
Arakshiya_58
Arakshiya_58

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
res..b

dinazz

_Tabassum_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tabassum_
_Tabassum_

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Amazing...
Wonderfully Written
They both are in pain
What happen to his girlfriend...???
Continue Soon
Waiting eagerly for next part
Thanks for the PM

dinazz

Laadifan12 Senior Member
Laadifan12
Laadifan12

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Beautifully wriiten amazing Smile

dinazz

EshaalYousufzai IF-Rockerz
EshaalYousufzai
EshaalYousufzai

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Superbly written sweety..
Loved it to the core..
Her anguish, heartache was beautifully written..
I enjoyed this part very much..
Please con soonz..

dinazz

Go to top