India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Come on Sanam !! (Page 3)

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Great post sage and I am so glad that this came from you!

Going through the thread I'm just glad that finally pretty much everyone is ready to call the spade a spade without much window dressing for a change. I admit even I sometimes slide back to trying to make excuses for Ahils behavior and sometimes even Sanam's, but at the end of the day its quite clear that these are not the same characters that we fell in love with during the first 7 months or so...
I appreciated Ahil for the fact that he WAS not portrayed as a sadist from the beginning like the previous 4 lions heroes but I guess the cvs feel that this kind of heroes bring in more TRPs which is why they wanted to convert AHil into the same old mould after all...

As for Sanam, TBH I really don't think Sanam would be shown as anything other than the weakling who just can't get by without the "help' of her twin as long as they both stay in the same residence...Infact they are showing Sunehri deal with even Ahil when it comes to being smart or tough or what ever...WTabsolute hell !...Even yesterdya how hard would it have been for Sanam to say all those things about Tanveer trying to make her out to be murderer...And on top of that to avoid showing any sweetness between Aher (because I guess they have FINALLY  figured out how sick we find it...???) Ahil was shown to be back to his mean old self...even though it made no sense compared to their interaction during the past week...????

I was actually beginning to warm up to Ahil slightly till last night because he had mellowed down, but now I am back to full on hate mode...I'm begining to believe he deserves Tanveer and her scheamings...How great it would be if Sanam would just tell him everything about Tanveer and walk away from everyone (including that selfish sister) ,with her head held high...and fall into the lap of some dashing debonaire hero right infront of that jerk...

On top of everything that Sunehri STILL keeps on play acting Ahil's wife when ever she feels like  URggg...Seriously my dislike for this character is rising day by day and I thought there was no way I could hate her more than I already did...

All in all, still Sanam is the only character that is likeable in anyway but the feminist in me is having a hard time swallowing this crap right now... and honestly ... I think I am going to take another longish break from this serial and stick to reaction posts...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7sahil333ShaitaanKiKhala

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

At the cost sounding like a bumbling idiot who brings in real life while discussing serials, I'd say I dated my husband of 11 years for 8 years before marrying and STILL if he behaves half as bad as Aahil, I'd not think for a minute before packing my bags.

Actually there are PLENTY of really angry days in a marriage when partners just blow their tops and lungs and get dirty with words. But never must any woman remain in a wedlock as bad as this one currently is. Sanam is demeaned as the first wife who has no respect since she made a mockery of it in front of the whole Bhopal(mujra fame). then comes the demeaning of worst type, manhandling and relegating to servitude and then basically making her serve his royal 2nd wife like a ' dau kaudi ki Naukrani' that she is!

Trust me Sagey even I hated that "I can't live without Aahil ' rant. Wish Sunehri had slapped her hard then! Anyhow, Sunehri has own share of crimes and I really cannot begin to talk of this despicable female. She has made a huge mess of her sister's life. But somehow its good. It shows the way Aahil might behave in future too. After all this is his attitude to people who break his heart. For him Sanam would always remain a dependent on him.

Don't want to sound like a broken record byt citing what many have already said, but Sanam needs to GO..GOOO from that hell hole. She needs food and self-respect to survive. Both these things can be earned anyways. Sanam please go away. Ask for a divorce pronto.

Frankly I can never trust that in future also Aahil will not resort to this mean behaviour when he gets angry. He either spoils someone with undue adoration or brings them down in the most horrific ways. He was overbearingly lovey dovey when Seher impersonated as sanam and when Sanam came back, he has been behaving the worst. Honestly, how will even the servants, drivers, gardners, basically anyone respect Sanam knowing that she is trampled upon by this infant' terrible and she grins and bears it.

believe me I feel the same way, when I go on a rant about the unfairness of Sanam's situation, friends say I've lost my positivity...!LOL And i get all worked up over a fictitious character...

It's not that i don't see that this is all make believe, I guess the storyline is made to provoke the viewers into feeling something. Because audience disconnect and apathy spells death of a story. now they are provoking the feminists who are rooting for Sanam, taking their strong heroine away. Torturing her to the maximum of her limits.

Its going so bad that I wonder if it finally breaks Sanam, it'll lead to some heavy duty heart break for SaHil. Because she would not make it easy for Aahil any longer. All this purposeful torture for her has to lead somewhere na?

We love our lovebirds true to each other even in times of adversity and storm. Here they broke that rule and jumped headlong into a black hole, and we jumped in too, wondering if they are going to come out of it in several broken pieces.

I know spoilers say Sanam2 will turn evil. But I think Sanam2 staying good is an EVEN bigger obstacle to SaHil. Because Sanam cannot stomach the ill treatment of another. And as heartbroken as she would be, she would walk away from Aahil and his second wife, because he has already accepted her as his Begum. 

going to cry in a corner nowCry

Edited by sageflower7 - 31 December 2014 at 8:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysahil333ShaitaanKiKhala

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil333

I don't like this sanam AT ALL, period Angry. What are they showing us...a doormat sanam? Please!!!! Wacko
And just saw the SBB segment and I'm sick of it. All the murderous attempts at sanam and aahil didn't give a damn, but now he is accusing her for putting his ammis life in danger? Oh God...please help the CV's to use their brains now.

A sanam without selfrespect is just sickening. I want my fearless sanam back. I want her to leave IM now. What's with her "I can't live without aahil Angry. He hasn't done anything for you sanam. And btw...you own half of the property. Act like your the begum and not like a servant.

So right now I don't get the story at all. I'm so Confused Dead.

It's going somewhere, for sure.

but where?

Tanveer expose? Will Rehan tell Sunehri that she is in fact the same mother he was heartbroken about? Would she react differently about revenge knowing that it is Rehan's mother? Sanam and Sunehri will be in the same position. How to defeat the mother without breaking the hearts of the sons who love her so? Argh... 

Twins expose? Frankly they arent doing anything clever despite being there together. They are just waiting for tanveer to make a move and nullify it. Wait and watch and fix. Hardly inspiring. If they get exposed and gang up against Tanveer for a dhamakedaar showdown in front of evryone, the show might close ...LOL...

I'm going to wait and watch... and rantLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysahil333

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sylvia99

I feel they are out of track or  lost somewhere or building a complete new track.

i hope so Sylvia... I hope they know what they are doing!Confused
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

i totally agree with u...
gosh i have actuallyy stopped wishing for anything for them n this show, cz i know they will do such idiotic things that me keeping expectations would hurt me only

btw reading ur post I right now just want Sanam to go to Aahil n say she wants a divorce, how i wish i could see that, how i wish i coluld see that look on Aahil's face.
its not a healthy relationship, previously it was, even when they were fighting or watever but they were almost at an equal level, Sanam giving it back to him at every step pf way...

but now???? we r more concerned about his 2nd marriage, n the things hes doing to her, shes simply not... 

u know teh day Aahil brought her back n declared that shes the servent, i was like so pissed off, i wanted to yell "Who the bloody hell u think of urself, who r u to make her a servant, just because shes ur damn wife, no it doesnot give u the right to publically or privately humilate her like this, and who the bloody hell r u to decide whether she should stay with u or not, she can walk out of this marriage anytime she wants and u  cant stop her from ending the marriage, shes an adult and able to make decisions for her life, if she wants to end the marriage she can . no body can stop her

i bet they wont give any redemption track, the way they r goinf, MAHAN SANAM will never feel bad about anything bad that will happen to her, she'll just forget and forgive everyone and everything. Aahil with his puppy face n  teary eyes will say sorry n she'll melt n just forgive him... dekh lena aisa hi hoga AngryAngry

And if shes so MAHAN Why is she taking revenge from Tanveer, she should forgive her too, Angry 

p.s i want to strike something in CV's heads, wont they ever stop showing Aaher, cant they understand its purely disgusting, 

Agreed! She has every right to demand that she be released from this prison of a marriage, where there was only a brief scent of love and a whole lot of wounds and scars. 

In fact, by asking for a divorce she might jump start Aahil back into being her husband. He would see it as her having given up and leaving him for good. That'll treat his mean streak. He won't let her go and they'll be forced to confront their issues.

darkice7_12micshysahil333

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Yeah ahil is moron a dumboAngry More than than I just dont like this new sanam. As soon as sehar entered her life she became bechari, Ouchwho cant even handle her husband. Where is old sanam who fought with aahil, and stood for badi ammi and haya, who ran a dhabba herself.She even gave the goons a taste of their own medicine. Now sanam ithat sanam has vanished into thin air. Sanam should def teach Ahil a lesson give him the same kind of treatment, but still i am a huge sahil fan, so I want them back. Let him be redeemed propeerly unlike sehar. I love sahil so much and hate the CVs for ruining my Sahil like thisCry

Me too.. I am still a SaHil fan, and I want them back together. Seeing them apart like this makes it difficult to imagine them back together, and their love pure and innocent again. Sanam2 looms in the background...

These guys gave us the most bittersweet love story, I keep hoping that they remember to create that magic again..

micshysahil333

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheAish

Great post sage and I am so glad that this came from you!

Going through the thread I'm just glad that finally pretty much everyone is ready to call the spade a spade without much window dressing for a change. I admit even I sometimes slide back to trying to make excuses for Ahils behavior and sometimes even Sanam's, but at the end of the day its quite clear that these are not the same characters that we fell in love with during the first 7 months or so...
I appreciated Ahil for the fact that he WAS not portrayed as a sadist from the beginning like the previous 4 lions heroes but I guess the cvs feel that this kind of heroes bring in more TRPs which is why they wanted to convert AHil into the same old mould after all...

As for Sanam, TBH I really don't think Sanam would be shown as anything other than the weakling who just can't get by without the "help' of her twin as long as they both stay in the same residence...Infact they are showing Sunehri deal with even Ahil when it comes to being smart or tough or what ever...WTabsolute hell !...Even yesterdya how hard would it have been for Sanam to say all those things about Tanveer trying to make her out to be murderer...And on top of that to avoid showing any sweetness between Aher (because I guess they have FINALLY  figured out how sick we find it...???) Ahil was shown to be back to his mean old self...even though it made no sense compared to their interaction during the past week...????

I was actually beginning to warm up to Ahil slightly till last night because he had mellowed down, but now I am back to full on hate mode...I'm begining to believe he deserves Tanveer and her scheamings...How great it would be if Sanam would just tell him everything about Tanveer and walk away from everyone (including that selfish sister) ,with her head held high...and fall into the lap of some dashing debonaire hero right infront of that jerk...

On top of everything that Sunehri STILL keeps on play acting Ahil's wife when ever she feels like  URggg...Seriously my dislike for this character is rising day by day and I thought there was no way I could hate her more than I already did...

All in all, still Sanam is the only character that is likeable in anyway but the feminist in me is having a hard time swallowing this crap right now... and honestly ... I think I am going to take another longish break from this serial and stick to reaction posts...

would it be so hard to cast a new actor? I dunno, someone good for Sanam.
Aahil needs to be taken down a peg or two... he thinks Sanam is stuck and has no choice? 
I hope their bad dialogues fr Sanam will be fixed soon. and the tables turn on Aahil...

For a moment yesterday, when Aahil was mean to Sanam (Sunehri), I thought maybe Aahil knew she was not Sanam, and didn't want to listen to what she had to say. But then he called her Sanam, and blamed her for Ammi's condition too.

I mean, who purposely drinks a poisoned drink, just to prove themselves right? Stupid idea. Being the   doctor on call who attends to these nonsense cases would tell you how irritating it is...LOL

SheAishmicshysahil333

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Dats d reason I want Surbhi to act next in a teen or youth show on Channel V or MTV as d heroines in those serials r shown much strong compared to these saas-bahu shows. I am fed up of seeing 3 characters of Surbhi butchered who r Zoya, Sanam n Seher. I never wanted Zoya to forgive Asad after he traded her. I wanted Zoya to slap him n stop him 4m trading her. I can never forgive Gul for dat. Now, they r doing same wid Sanam by making AHil a jerk again like Asad was always shown as a jerk till d end where he wud show his asli aukaat weneva sumthn wud happen. I wanted Zoya to leave for NY after d trading thing. But Gul loves buthering d once strong female leads turning them into women widout self-respect. I can never watch her saas-bahu show again but her youth shows r watchable cuz their female leads r unique. I wish Surbhi to act next on Channel V or MTV not in a show by Gul but in other PH like Sunshine Productions or Lostboy Productions. 

I can't understand whether Gul is in her senses or not. She is dragging d show beyond tolerable limit wid always evil winning n good people always losing. After Tanveer, I find Paanch's main villian Gauri as more dreadful but in dat show only a girl-boy couple used to fight against a group of 5 villians where both wud win n lose unlike only d evils always winning. And d villians in dat show were tolerable n not overacting like Tanveer. There was hardly anything illogical or unbelievable things in dat show. Gul sud start using her brains n show sumthn logical like Sanam handling everything inside d house while Seher contacting  teaming wid Haya, Haider, Ayaan, Nikhat, Nuzhat n all. Seher sud stop appearing as Sanam. She cud appear as Sanam only wen its really needed n in a very important situation. As theere r no one in d house who cud be of their help or trust, they sud stop thinking themselves as Desi Charlie's Angels of handling everything alone n start making their team by contacting their relatives who will eagerly help them.

AnnzSageflower7sahil333

Go to top