Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Bravo ! I could not say better Clap !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishmicshyAnnzSageflower7

sahil333 IF-Rockerz
sahil333
sahil333

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I don't like this sanam AT ALL, period Angry. What are they showing us...a doormat sanam? Please!!!! Wacko
And just saw the SBB segment and I'm sick of it. All the murderous attempts at sanam and aahil didn't give a damn, but now he is accusing her for putting his ammis life in danger? Oh God...please help the CV's to use their brains now.

A sanam without selfrespect is just sickening. I want my fearless sanam back. I want her to leave IM now. What's with her "I can't live without aahil Angry. He hasn't done anything for you sanam. And btw...you own half of the property. Act like your the begum and not like a servant.

So right now I don't get the story at all. I'm so Confused Dead.

Edited by sahil333 - 31 December 2014 at 4:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishIFfreakmicshyAnnzSageflower7

sylvia99 IF-Dazzler
sylvia99
sylvia99

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I feel they are out of track or  lost somewhere or building a complete new track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishAnnzSageflower7

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u...
gosh i have actuallyy stopped wishing for anything for them n this show, cz i know they will do such idiotic things that me keeping expectations would hurt me only

btw reading ur post I right now just want Sanam to go to Aahil n say she wants a divorce, how i wish i could see that, how i wish i coluld see that look on Aahil's face.
its not a healthy relationship, previously it was, even when they were fighting or watever but they were almost at an equal level, Sanam giving it back to him at every step pf way...

but now???? we r more concerned about his 2nd marriage, n the things hes doing to her, shes simply not... 

u know teh day Aahil brought her back n declared that shes the servent, i was like so pissed off, i wanted to yell "Who the bloody hell u think of urself, who r u to make her a servant, just because shes ur damn wife, no it doesnot give u the right to publically or privately humilate her like this, and who the bloody hell r u to decide whether she should stay with u or not, she can walk out of this marriage anytime she wants and u  cant stop her from ending the marriage, shes an adult and able to make decisions for her life, if she wants to end the marriage she can . no body can stop her

i bet they wont give any redemption track, the way they r goinf, MAHAN SANAM will never feel bad about anything bad that will happen to her, she'll just forget and forgive everyone and everything. Aahil with his puppy face n  teary eyes will say sorry n she'll melt n just forgive him... dekh lena aisa hi hoga AngryAngry

And if shes so MAHAN Why is she taking revenge from Tanveer, she should forgive her too, Angry 

p.s i want to strike something in CV's heads, wont they ever stop showing Aaher, cant they understand its purely disgusting, 

SheAishAnnzSageflower7sahil333

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrettYSmile

I totally agree with you ..

I mean what rubbish...she is zoya n aaks daughter..
Moreover the independent girl who always fought alone with the world behaving like bechari dukhyari...I mean seriously... Get a life yaar.
I have seen Dumbo's like sahil.   
N yes not to forget now rehaan us joining that group.   Wooow.

Better they change it asap...or else whatever audience they have..they ll loose it...

they could make Aahil mean, as mean as possible, but Sanam should be sad, yes, but strong willed. 

Instead of crying pathetically like that she could cry of course but will herself to stay strong and finish what she's there for. 

I don't like them weakening Sanam to make the differences between the twins clearer... Hell no!! 

Right now Sunehri behaves as though she thinks she can manage the house hold schemes better than Sanam. But every time she poses as Sanam she's making things worse...

SheAishmicshysahil333Lovenarbhi

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Yeah ahil is moron a dumboAngry More than than I just dont like this new sanam. As soon as sehar entered her life she became bechari, Ouchwho cant even handle her husband. Where is old sanam who fought with aahil, and stood for badi ammi and haya, who ran a dhabba herself.She even gave the goons a taste of their own medicine. Now sanam ithat sanam has vanished into thin air. Sanam should def teach Ahil a lesson give him the same kind of treatment, but still i am a huge sahil fan, so I want them back. Let him be redeemed propeerly unlike sehar. I love sahil so much and hate the CVs for ruining my Sahil like thisCry

SheAishmicshyAnnzSageflower7sahil333

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

Completely agree with you sage Ouch
Ahil really need to redeem himself that too for a very long period ..This time i won't accept his sorry or innocent face Angry he is a jerk ,idiot and a big time   dumb   Angry Angry Angry
Sometimes i think sanam should move on and never look back Sleepy ahil reallly don't deserve sanam at all ...he is beyond redemption now Sleepy
But still a fan in me wants my old SaHil back and i really want to see both of them happy but for that ahil have to redeem himself which is not possible till sanam is with him .. Ouch Ouch
God only knows why sanam is too forgiving? Sleepyshe should be angry with ahil but no she is blaming herself and thinking what if ahil hates her Angry Ouch i mean really?Does she really have any self-respect left?or after falling in love people lose their self respect and just keep cry like a victimShocked
Uff sanam should leave ahil so that he can redeem himself Ouch
But i'm really scared what if she forgives ahil and ahil live happily ever after without any guilt like seher is living right now Ermm

Anyway glad atleast sanam got new clothes Cry

Of course I too want SaHil back. But their relationship is so battered and bent out of shape right now I wonder if they can get back there. 

Everything I set an absolute limit in my head as to how bad it can go... they go and cross it.

I love stories about strong family women and how they withstand the pressures and come out victorious. That was why I Loved Dilshaad and Zoya... Even Razia in a convoluted way was protecting her family from breaking apart ...

But Sanam's spirit has been crushed but she's unable to see past the pain. Living like this with Aahil is better than without him at all? That's emotional blackmail.

It's all so toxic really. Unhealthy.

micshysahil333ShaitaanKiKhala

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkice7_12

I do agree that I don't like this weak Sanam that we have been seeing since she was "rescued" by Seher after her kidnapping. Even during her escape attempts, she began making questionable decisions.

This weak Sanam is just accepting everything that Aahil has thrown at her. It has been her decision to not question him about his second marriage and what he's going to do about his second wife even when he calmed down. Or choosing to hide the truth of her twin, which then means hiding the truth about her kidnapping and reason for not being at the wedding. Finally, she is choosing to hide Tanveer's truth, but what is that going to do? Aahil will continue to believe Tanveer until something shows him he's wrong. Maybe revealing Tanveer's murderous past may cause him to begin questioning certain things. He will only doubt Tanveer if someone gives him a reason to, and it's not like he's not doubting Sanam now about every little thing. And what is he going to do? Kick her out? She owns half his property. Or marry someone else? He's already done that!

I don't like the fact that her newly weakened character makes her the damsel in distress, when she was the rescuer/savior for her family all her life, and it seems to take away her right to question Aahil's actions when he is her husband. There are other smarter ways of getting around Tanveer than staying as a servant in that home.

I'm still hoping to see improvement in the show. It's what SaHil used to be together and apart that's keeping me around. Let's hope that we can see some of those characteristics back in these characters. Big smile

I believe they are going somewhere with this slippery downward slide. Tanveer has taken drastic measures to strengthen her grip on Aahil... and in between all this Rehan finds Sunehri. .

I fervently hope that Sunehri, for once in her life, comes clean to him and seeks his help. But he's thrown off his steady stance after seeing his Ammi dying. He might react badly to Sunehri's revelations and expose the twins...

But once upon a time he promised Sanam he'd do everything he could to help her find her family's truth. I really hope Rehan's character steps up because Aahil plummeted. 

I don't want Sanam to forgive Aahil easily. After this fiasco,  I'd like Sanam to go up to Aahil and say "Mujhe iss rishte ko azaadi chahiye,  I want an annulment "

Then he'll realize he's lost her.

Gosh I want to see Aahil realize what a colossal fool he is

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32micshy

Go to top