Posted: 9 years ago

Why is Sanam so defeated? 

She cries, " I can't live without Aahil..." 

He doesn't trust you, he makes you a servant, he belittles your love. 

In his anger he has permanently put another woman above you

Granted he is damaged and whatever . But he has no priorities other than his mother. 

" I can't live without him..." she says.

Live without what? Servitude?
Constant threat of his anger? 
How many times is Sanam going to explain herself to her husband every time he gets extremely angry? 

Believe me there are plenty of angry times In a normal marriage. 

I love Sanam and Aahil, they carried the story on their backs for the first 6 months. 

Aahil. .. he was weak and manipulated from the start and remained so. Does that make him forgivable for the horrible things he has done to Sanam since apologizing at Bhojpur land plot? Other than  saying I Love you... he hasn't done anything!

Sanam? 
Does that mean she is willing to work in a house where her husband lives with his second wife like royals...permanently ?

I know , my friends who regularly haunt my posts will say, "So what's suddenly different  Sagey? It's been like this for ages.."

Her weeping yesterday annoyed me so much. I admired her resolve to stay and fight his anger but she always had a choice.She was there to save him and avenge her family. She could leave. 

When she first came back, he said, " Granted, we are still married by law, until I divorce you.":That cruel threat was designed to make her think he has all the power. 

She has a choice! ! She can ask him for a divorce. He has been doing everything in his power to torture her because he knows she loves him. 

Frankly he didn't suffer as much as she did. He dares to say that he will make her feel every  bit of pain and humiliation he suffered?! *#^@*#*=&&#^@*^&*@ 

Until when Sanam? Until you see him in bed with his second wife? Until she has her morning sickness? *faints*

I want Firebrand Sanam back. 
Enough with Perpetual Victim Sanam.

I hate seeing desperate weakness in Sanam.
Even Dilshaad would spank her if she saw the condition she is in.

One can't just revert back to lovey dovey after this disaster. 
Even if Tanveer is exposed, there is still the second wife to deal with.

I don't feel like rooting for Sanam either, all she does is walk into traps and let herself be rescued by Sunehri.

Do you agree if I say a long redemption track for Aahil is absolutely necessary? ? Like COMPULSORY !!
Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago
agree wid u sage.totally hate sanam now,weak and vulnerable sanam
Originally posted by KT15661

agree wid u sage.totally hate sanam now,weak and vulnerable sanam

Well, I don't hate Sanam... but her behavior doesn't make any sense. For me Sanam is still the lead and Sunehri is a side character. 
I totally agree with you ..

I mean what rubbish...she is zoya n aaks daughter..
Moreover the independent girl who always fought alone with the world behaving like bechari dukhyari...I mean seriously... Get a life yaar.
I have seen Dumbo's like sahil.   
N yes not to forget now rehaan us joining that group.   Wooow.

Better they change it asap...or else whatever audience they have..they ll loose it...
Completely agree with you sage
Ahil really need to redeem himself that too for a very long period ..This time i won't accept his sorry or even his innocent face 😑 he is a jerk ,idiot and a big time   dumb   πŸ˜‘ 😑 😑
Sometimes i think sanam should move on and never look back πŸ₯± ahil really don't deserve sanam at all ...he is beyond redemption now πŸ₯±
But still a fan in me wants my old SaHil back and i really want to see both of them happy but for that ahil have to redeem himself which is not possible till sanam is with him ..
God only knows why sanam is too forgiving? πŸ₯±she should be angry with ahil but no she is blaming herself and thinking what if ahil hates her 😑 i mean really?Does she really have any self-respect left?or after falling in love people lose their self respect and just keep crying like a victim😲
Uff sanam should leave ahil so that he can redeem himself
But i'm really scared what if she forgives ahil and ahil live happily ever after without any guilt like seher is living right now πŸ€”

Anyway glad atleast sanam got new clothes 😭Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
Just now saw sbs ..ahil will again torture sanam who is seher then rehaan too will join him 😑 😑
I do agree that I don't like this weak Sanam that we have been seeing since she was "rescued" by Seher after her kidnapping. Even during her escape attempts, she began making questionable decisions.

This weak Sanam is just accepting everything that Aahil has thrown at her. It has been her decision to not question him about his second marriage and what he's going to do about his second wife even when he calmed down. Or choosing to hide the truth of her twin, which then means hiding the truth about her kidnapping and reason for not being at the wedding. Finally, she is choosing to hide Tanveer's truth, but what is that going to do? Aahil will continue to believe Tanveer until something shows him he's wrong. Maybe revealing Tanveer's murderous past may cause him to begin questioning certain things. He will only doubt Tanveer if someone gives him a reason to, and it's not like he's not doubting Sanam now about every little thing. And what is he going to do? Kick her out? She owns half his property. Or marry someone else? He's already done that!

I don't like the fact that her newly weakened character makes her the damsel in distress, when she was the rescuer/savior for her family all her life, and it seems to take away her right to question Aahil's actions when he is her husband. There are other smarter ways of getting around Tanveer than staying as a servant in that home.

I'm still hoping to see improvement in the show. It's what SaHil used to be together and apart that's keeping me around. Let's hope that we can see some of those characteristics back in these characters. πŸ˜ƒ

At the cost sounding like a bumbling idiot who brings in real life while discussing serials, I'd say I dated my husband of 11 years for 8 years before marrying and STILL if he behaves half as bad as Aahil, I'd not think for a minute before packing my bags.

Actually there are PLENTY of really angry days in a marriage when partners just blow their tops and lungs and get dirty with words. But never must any woman remain in a wedlock as bad as this one currently is. Sanam is demeaned as the first wife who has no respect since she made a mockery of it in front of the whole Bhopal(mujra fame). then comes the demeaning of worst type, manhandling and relegating to servitude and then basically making her serve his royal 2nd wife like a ' dau kaudi ki Naukrani' that she is!

Trust me Sagey even I hated that "I can't live without Aahil ' rant. Wish Sunehri had slapped her hard then! Anyhow, Sunehri has own share of crimes and I really cannot begin to talk of this despicable female. She has made a huge mess of her sister's life. But somehow its good. It shows the way Aahil might behave in future too. After all this is his attitude to people who break his heart. For him Sanam would always remain a dependent on him.

Don't want to sound like a broken record byt citing what many have already said, but Sanam needs to GO..GOOO from that hell hole. She needs food and self-respect to survive. Both these things can be earned anyways. Sanam please go away. Ask for a divorce pronto.

Frankly I can never trust that in future also Aahil will not resort to this mean behaviour when he gets angry. He either spoils someone with undue adoration or brings them down in the most horrific ways. He was overbearingly lovey dovey when Seher impersonated as sanam and when Sanam came back, he has been behaving the worst. Honestly, how will even the servants, drivers, gardners, basically anyone respect Sanam knowing that she is trampled upon by this infant' terrible and she grins and bears it.
Bravo ! I could not say better πŸ‘ !
I don't like this sanam AT ALL, period πŸ˜‘. What are they showing us...a doormat sanam? Please!!!! 
And just saw the SBB segment and I'm sick of it. All the murderous attempts at sanam and aahil didn't give a damn, but now he is accusing her for putting his ammis life in danger? Oh God...please help the CV's to use their brains now.

A sanam without selfrespect is just sickening. I want my fearless sanam back. I want her to leave IM now. What's with her "I can't live without aahil Angry. He hasn't done anything for you sanam. And btw...you own half of the property. Act like your the begum and not like a servant.

So right now I don't get the story at all. I'm so πŸ˜• πŸ€’.
Edited by sahil333 - 9 years ago