Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Tum apni admiring story band karo ... aur inn ki hifazat ka socho ... Sahir is not taking care of them πŸ˜‘

i want to take away sahir from niyamat house, gift saiyyara to zaki and arzoo, and come with me in my land.. ek saath cofee peeya karengey hum..
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tum apni admiring story band karo ... aur inn ki hifazat ka socho ... Sahir is not taking care of them πŸ˜‘

πŸ˜† ohh k... 😳...every sharp pointed thing ,glass,metals shud b removed from his room ...sab kuch which can harm those hands ... heir a guy like Joe [i know Nads k dil mei laddoo phuta 😳] jou jab bhi Sahir ko gussa aane pe ek pillow lakar deyde so he can vent it out on soft pillow πŸ˜›...aur best give him KA n rehmaan's posters...to tear  🀣...phir bhi koi faida nahi πŸ˜• coz these ppl will give him pain n he will end up hurting himself even with the rings he wear...πŸ˜• pucho math kaise πŸ€”
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
May be his room should have just a mattress to sleep and a swimming pool to dive in ... everything else should be removed ... but then he might start pressing his hand between the door πŸ˜‘
saba ki comment se yaad aya mujhe, where is our Joe ?😭 .. why isnt he coming back >?
IMAnam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true story πŸ˜­ he needs to stop that no more hurting his hands πŸ˜”
Though I wonder how he keeps them all the more white & like milky 
this is just beyond me
I haven't seen a man with that much delicate & maintained hands as he has  by he I mean HC πŸ˜†  
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Does this gentleman visit the parlor once in two days for his manicure 😲...AllahKnows πŸ˜‰ 
haye haye those beautiful hands and fingers

Lovely postπŸ‘ ...Happy new year humsafars family !!
Edited by Bujee09 - 9 years ago
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

May be his room should have just a mattress to sleep and a swimming pool to dive in ... everything else should be removed ... but then he might start pressing his hand between the door πŸ˜‘

Door nikal do...Waise Bhi anyone and everyone walks in...so what's the point...one way of injuring eliminated...
Remove the candles from near the swimming pool ..he could burn his hands..
Let the ceiling not be of glass..that could be used too someday! 
true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wah wah kya fangiri hai !! Lovely post as usual PRI ;) Waise I don't know what he does to keep his hands so beautiful , bit when he runs his fingers on Arzoo's arms to meri tau death he ho jaati hai 😳Edited by true2heart - 9 years ago