Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What Manik will realize or understand when he himself is not sure? (Page 2)

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I agree. Manik is the most confused soul. He definitely loves Nandini..its written in his eyes. But poor soul he cant see his eyes but we can, cabir can Nandini also can but avoiding it as she has lost faith. Other questions only cvs can answer. Jealousy track is on just to make Nandini confess her love. The guy is still in his ego pool and it's drowning him. He can't accept his love but will make her do so. He wants her to give in but himself confused. Harshad's attacking Nandini may do some good but for that he needs to get rid of this soha thing. I feel she has come to be a vamp.

Edited by Miss_uliuli - 31 December 2014 at 5:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Well said.But Manik doent know what 'love' means.woh realise kaise karega?
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
@arathim

I understood what u said...n recalled it before only before writing this post...actually i was thinking abt this post from last week...

My point is Y CV's making it more complicated for MaNan...bcz ones they r together what they ll show in MaNan relationship...

Like Nandu said "Jo shuru hi nahi hua woh khatam kaise hoga"...Manik shud know n understand that Nandini is not like others ...She kissed him so he shud have understud before sacrificing that She trusted him blindly...she realized n figured out that Y Manik did like that, Manik dint tell anything

Manik shud understand that untill n unless u speak out ppl will not understand what actually he want

Always Manik landed up at Nandu whenever he was in problem...but he dint share...he did but sometimes that's it

Like Cabir said "Manik apne bare bhi soch,hum bura nahi manenge"

Now instead of blaming Nandini ...he shud figure out what she want n Y she is dng all this

N like u said ...he knows that its love...but not accepting it but Y...there shud b a strong reason to explain...Is he still dilemma that its not Love

N dont u think its been dragged to much now

I hope i m making sense
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danceismyworld

It is a big "Khichdi" right now.LOL
They showed so many things at the same time.
So many questions are still to be answered.
All the tracks are open.
I am toh wondering if they know how to clear this mess now??!Sleepy
Really...they have somany things to b cleared...if they show some track they r forgetting the previous one...dont know how they bring everything together
maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you...they should make Manik realize tht it's LOVE...
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss_uliuli

I agree. Manik is the most confused soul. He definitely loves Nandini..its written in his eyes. But poor soul he cant see his eyes but we can, cabir can Nandini also can but avoiding it as she has lost faith. Other questions only cvs can answer. Jealousy track is on just to make Nandini confess her love. The guy is still in his ego pool and it's drowning him. He can't accept his love but will make her do so. He wants her to give in but himself confused. Harshad's attacking Nandini may do some good but for that he needs to get rid of this soha thing. I feel she has come to be a vamp.
Seriously i dont want Soha to turn into vamp
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanluvsgeet

Totally agree with you...they should make Manik realize tht it's LOVE...
Ya he shud...its high time now
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Manik's character is complicated & it's confusing because he hardly says anything..
I have/had a few similar questions but I will try answering your questions..

Manik wanted Nandu to shine for him,to b in her prayers...etc etc....But Y? Because he was touched by her gestures.. she brings the much needed positivity in his life.. the light..the hope.. he felt the need of it all in his life.. he felt her need in his life..

Manik sacrificed Nandu for Dhruv...What did he sacrifice Nandu as friend or Lover or his property[Sorry to b harsh]? Manik didn't sacrifice 'Nandu' he sacrificed 'his Nandu' Tongue You get the difference? he decided to let her go..not sacrifice her..

Manik said to Cabir its not love its just Tender n Care...
.so in tender n care ppl kiss each other?
Manik asked for apology n asked his priority in Nandu's life ...Y what he want to know actually? I had the same questionLOL Actually like many have already said it.. he doesn't know what love is.. He knows it is something intense with her.. & he wants the 'humesha' with her but he would accept it is love once Nandini words it to him.. he trusts her to guide him..

Manik asked can b together like before dhruv thing happened...how,what is he thinking n what he means to b together?
Nandu was right here "which never started how can it end" He means 'together' simple.. Nandu is right in her perspective.. but Manik's was different.. It was her hurt speaking & she spoke in riddles which went over Manik's headLOL

Manik dont want Nandu to walk away from him...Y,he cant here a NO from her or there is love? Talked about his understanding of LOVE already..

Manik said he ll not go behind her,if she walks away...Y ,he wants to go behind her?
Manik said its a stupid logic what Nandu said that they cannot stay together...Y,did he think y they shud stay together
I think most of your questions have only one answer that you want to hear..that is Manik not realizing it is love.. like I already said..he can't realize it by himself.. that's how they have developed his character now.. all he knows is that he wants her in his life.. but doesn't understand the concept of 'Love'

Manik said they cant b normal...Y ,then how he wants her to b with him? arre that he said when she wanted them to be normal even after walking away na? how can he be normal when he is burning inside?LOL

Manik is making her jealous...but Y? Because she showed symptoms of being jealousLOL & that way he expects her to come back to himLOL

Manik said "She can walk away,but she cant stay away...she ll cum back to shine for me"...but y he wants her to shine for him? sometimes he comes across as such an innocent kid talking about shining & allLOL

So as we all know...Harshad is out of jail n he ll definitely harm or injure Nandini somehow,directly or indirectly that is for sure...

But the point is What Manik will cum to know or realize when he finds Nandini in that condition or situation... but where was such a point made? We don't really know if CVs have planned it this way..let's wait n see..

Will he realize that Nandini actually lost her faith from LOVE? Nandini's faith in LOVE has been restored.. the issue is something else now..

What Manik actually want...He want Nandini to accept her love first...But Y so that he can walk away in confusion again...bcz he thinks its not LOVE but just TENDER n CARE arre no..he will not walk away from Nandini again.. he is very sure about his feelings for her.. he seeks only her & nobody else.. he has no doubt about this relationship.. he is very much serious about her.. & he's a sweetheart in disguiseEmbarrassed They've stretched this bit for so long..trust them to not make it more complicated with such a thought..

So to make Manik realize everything... IS the incident or harming Nandini is so important or there is some other way for realiztion...bcz jealousy track is going in some other way...which can b dangerous...its better to stop it ASAP... what danger?

I really want CV's to show some sense in future...they have added all the tracks at ones for MaNan

Yes.. if MaNan had been together now.. there was a possibility that they separated midway.. but now they're actually developing their bond during separation.. It's like they are fighting their way to love..

That said..I do think the Manik realization is being stretched for too long & I do get bored at times.. but hoping the wait is worth it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

Go to top