Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What Manik will realize or understand when he himself is not sure?

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Guys this myt b a long post so bare it n i ll b happy if u read n comment on it

So guys after so many episodes[after breakup], posts,discussions...CV's ke mixed plots...Sacrifice cum Separation cum Misunderstandings cum jealousy cum n what not ...I finally ended up with this post with my understanding,confusion,feeling whatever u can think...

To b clear i love Manik's character to the core...but i have problem with CV's

I dont know how CV's will make Manik realize n what they ll make him realize...

They made Manik's character very confusing now...we were understanding somewhat but again in dilemma that what is the problem between MaNan actually...did anyone think

So my points are

Manik wanted Nandu to shine for him,to b in her prayers...etc etc....But Y?

Manik sacrificed Nandu for Dhruv...What did he sacrifice Nandu as friend or Lover or his property[Sorry to b harsh]?

Manik said to Cabir its not love its just Tender n Care...
.so in tender n care ppl kiss each other?
Manik asked for apology n asked his priority in Nandu's life ...Y what he want to know actually?

Manik asked can b together like before dhruv thing happened...how,what is he thinking n what he means to b together?
Nandu was right here "which never started how can it end"

Manik dont want Nandu to walk away from him...Y,he cant here a NO from her or there is love?

Manik said he ll not go behind her,if she walks away...Y ,he wants to go behind her?

Manik said its a stupid logic what Nandu said that they cannot stay together...Y,did he think y they shud stay together

Manik said they cant b normal...
Y ,then how he wants her to b with him?

Manik is making her jealous...but Y?

Manik said "She can walk away,but she cant stay away...she ll cum back to shine for me"...but y he wants her to shine for him?

Manik's character has become confusing...Nandini is clear with her feelings for him that its Love...She walked away bcz of his stubbornness ,bcz of his sacrifice,bcz she can stay away from him but she cant lose him forever,bcz he doesn't think of himself in his anger ,ego n whatever...But Manik dint realize yet, he is not accepting that its love then what he is thinking abt their relationship?

So as we all know...Harshad is out of jail n he ll definitely harm or injure Nandini somehow,directly or indirectly that is for sure...

But the point is What Manik will cum to know or realize when he finds Nandini in that condition or situation...

Will he realize his love for her
will he realize that Y Nandini walked away in the hospital.
will he realize that Y Nandini cudnt apologize him for his sacrifice...
Will he realize that Nandini actually lost her faith from LOVE?

What Manik actually want...He want Nandini to accept her love first...But Y so that he can walk away in confusion again...bcz he thinks its not LOVE but just TENDER n CARE

So to make Manik realize everything... IS the incident or harming Nandini is so important or there is some other way for realiztion...bcz jealousy track is going in some other way...which can b dangerous...its better to stop it ASAP...

I really want CV's to show some sense in future...they have added all the tracks at ones for MaNan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for reading
Do reply if this post make any sense to u

but do reply in any matter

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sam_layrastarryLove_skanz11shravya.krbackwithabangDazlingdivyaABCDesiGirl93piyu008LittleWomanvani86danceismyworldshahzharinisriram39priyanka3677Faiza.-bharti---Ariana--CroppedHorizon.maanluvsgeetSue101

shravya.kr Senior Member
shravya.kr
shravya.kr

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Very nice post...I second every point u have written...though I love ky2 I feel none of the characters have been portrayed properly...except cabir...others have been totally under used!!! Nandinis char also has to be  developed a little.
Coming to manik..I seriously fail to understand him...His past is not properely told so can't judge his present...but what the hell does this guy want??? Cv s seriously need to clarify a lot of stuff and put some dept to the character. I hope they answer at least 70% of the points above. I love manik (who does not) but what will take him to understand it is love is my biggest question des days! Hope cvs have already planned it properly.
This just my pov...no offence ment

Edited by shravz6 - 31 December 2014 at 1:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vani86kresham

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
All these confused souls, majorly manik, overdose of jeolosy track by nandini,
even after knowing manik's plan are purely because of extension of show. LOL .

I don't think cvs ever thought so deeply about current track, they just filling episodes,
with manan cute moments. Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldvani86--Ariana--kresham

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
It is a big "Khichdi" right now.LOL
They showed so many things at the same time.
So many questions are still to be answered.
All the tracks are open.
I am toh wondering if they know how to clear this mess now??!Sleepy

LittleWoman--Ariana--

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhanager.

All these confused souls, majorly manik, overdose of jeolosy track by nandini,
even after knowing manik's plan are purely because of extension of show. LOL .

I don't think cvs ever thought so deeply about current track, they just filling episodes,
with manan cute moments. Confused
that's what they r just showing almost kissing attempts of manik or they r falling on eachother or just staring at each other... don't know what is gng on

LittleWoman--Ariana--

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I had read that they would only have a 100 episodes and in those they should have wrapped up all stories. But now since they have gotten an extension, they are being relaxed. Problem is: the audience is used to the fast pace of the show. These episodes where there is no development in the story or the character...it might frustrate the audience which will lead to low trps and end up with CV's doing something utterly silly and spoiling the show!!
I really think that they need to cut the jealousy track now that Nandini has realised that Manik is only teasing her and Manik has realised that she cannot stay away from him. They need a scene where both are forced to talk to one another. They have so much to clear up between them. 

-bharti---Ariana--

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravz6

Very nice post...I second every point u have written...though I love ky2 I feel none of the characters have been portrayed properly...except cabir...others have been totally under used!!! Nandinis char also has to be  developed a little.
Coming to manik..I seriously fail to understand him...His past is not properely told so can't judge his present...but what the hell does this guy want??? Cv s seriously need to clarify a lot of stuff and put some dept to the character. I hope they answer at least 70% of the points above. I love manik (who does not) but what will take him to understand it is love is my biggest question des days! Hope cvs have already planned it properly.
This just my pov...no offence ment
Ya thats what i want...i thought only i m thinking so or i got this doubts...but for sure this is being nit confusing now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravya.kr

arathim IF-Dazzler
arathim
arathim

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

Guys this myt b a long post so bare it n i ll b happy if u read n comment on it

So guys after so many episodes[after breakup], posts,discussions...CV's ke mixed plots...Sacrifice cum Separation cum Misunderstandings cum jealousy cum n what not ...I finally ended up with this post with my understanding,confusion,feeling whatever u can think...

To b clear i love Manik's character to the core...but i have problem with CV's

I dont know how CV's will make Manik realize n what they ll make him realize...

They made Manik's character very confusing now...we were understanding somewhat but again in dilemma that what is the problem between MaNan actually...did anyone think

So my points are

Manik wanted Nandu to shine for him,to b in her prayers...etc etc....But Y?

Manik sacrificed Nandu for Dhruv...What did he sacrifice Nandu as friend or Lover or his property[Sorry to b harsh]?

Manik said to Cabir its not love its just Tender n Care...
.so in tender n care ppl kiss each other?
Manik asked for apology n asked his priority in Nandu's life ...Y what he want to know actually?

Manik asked can b together like before dhruv thing happened...how,what is he thinking n what he means to b together?
Nandu was right here "which never started how can it end"

Manik dont want Nandu to walk away from him...Y,he cant here a NO from her or there is love?

Manik said he ll not go behind her,if she walks away...Y ,he wants to go behind her?

Manik said its a stupid logic what Nandu said that they cannot stay together...Y,did he think y they shud stay together

Manik said they cant b normal...
Y ,then how he wants her to b with him?

Manik is making her jealous...but Y?

Manik said "She can walk away,but she cant stay away...she ll cum back to shine for me"...but y he wants her to shine for him?

Manik's character has become confusing...Nandini is clear with her feelings for him that its Love...She walked away bcz of his stubbornness ,bcz of his sacrifice,bcz she can stay away from him but she cant lose him forever,bcz he doesn't think of himself in his anger ,ego n whatever...But Manik dint realize yet, he is not accepting that its love then what he is thinking abt their relationship?

So as we all know...Harshad is out of jail n he ll definitely harm or injure Nandini somehow,directly or indirectly that is for sure...

But the point is What Manik will cum to know or realize when he finds Nandini in that condition or situation...

Will he realize his love for her
will he realize that Y Nandini walked away in the hospital.
will he realize that Y Nandini cudnt apologize him for his sacrifice...
Will he realize that Nandini actually lost her faith from LOVE?

What Manik actually want...He want Nandini to accept her love first...But Y so that he can walk away in confusion again...bcz he thinks its not LOVE but just TENDER n CARE

So to make Manik realize everything... IS the incident or harming Nandini is so important or there is some other way for realiztion...bcz jealousy track is going in some other way...which can b dangerous...its better to stop it ASAP...

I really want CV's to show some sense in future...they have added all the tracks at ones for MaNan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for reading
Do reply if this post make any sense to u

but do reply in any matter

Hi Kreesham...

Good Questions Yaar...I will try to just put Manik's point of view (as per my understanding...) for you...that might answer all your questions...

Manik has fallen in LOVE with Nandini...in his heart he know that...thats why when Cabir says that "if its True Love...it doesnt go away...hamare memories...juda hain saath main...)
Manik is stunned for a moment...he realizes that he is going through the same thing...but Manik being Manik...doesnt accept that realization...

Also when Cabira was in hospital...Manik says again about Raghav..."Agar  saamna karne ki himmath nahin thi tho pyar kyun kiya..."...he is again stunned this time at his own words..
He realizes that it applies to him as well...and again he pushes back the thought...

What Manik wants from Nandini...?

Manik is a very lonely person...even after having FAB5
He shares his happiness with his friends...but his innermost insecurities...his fears...his nightmares...he guards in his heart not to reveal to anyone...
There is a lot of Hurt...Sadness...sense of abandonment in him...He fears that if the world knows how fragile he is from inside...they will hurt him even more...
So he overcompensates by shutting the sensitive part of his heart to almost everyone...and guards it with feverish passion...almost to the point of cruelty to others...

No one really knows Manik Malhotra...all they see is Attitude , Anger , Stubborness and Loyalty in the case of his Friends...
Manik has seen very little selfless love...the only people he thinks love him selflessly...his friends...give him a sense of Family...
Since he doesnt know how True Love looks like...he might have thought that the feelings and affection showed by Aaliya towards him were Love...
When she refused to Trust him that little bit of Faith in selfless love was also shattered...So its very difficult for him to believe that...even more difficult to make him accept that...

Thats why instead of proposing to Nandini he tells her the things that he never shares with anyone...

He asks her to be his star and shine for him...so that she always shows the way for him...in his darkest nights...
He trusts her to protect him...show him the right way...take care of him...the only person in the world that can do that...and the only one he will allow...
here he is giving his vulnerability his weaknesses and his Heart to her for Safeguard...He trusts her that much...

He asks her to always keep him in his prayers...there is no one who he knows that would pray for him...may be except for FAB5...
By saying this he has altered his perception of his family from only FAB5 to Nandini and FAB5...
He now thinks of her as his family...He trusts her to selflessly pray for him...which is what family does...
he is saying that now whe means the world to him...

He asks her to always Trust him...
His Family his mom etc...broke his Trust...so for him Trust is the most important part of every relationship...He trusts Nandini blindly...He wants her to do the same...
By saying this he is also indirectly putting himself the responsibility to be worthy of her Blind  Trust...
He is saying he will never betray her trust...

The three most important things in LOVE...in a Proposal...and he said all of them...he just didnt mention the word...LOVE

Why and What he sacrificed for Dhruv...?

Manik thinks that Dhruv is the BEST PERSON that he knows...atleast  among Guys...
He sees him to be the KINDSEST , WARMEST and the most LOYAL person in the world...
He also feels the need to take care of him like a parent...since he saved his life...and also since Dhruv needs him due to his illness...
When he came to know that his Best Friend...the Best Person in the world loves Nandini...and is asking him to not come in between them...

He is tied down by three things...
His Loyalty and sense of being in debt to Dhruv
His insecurity that he might not be the best person for Nandini and Dhruv might be...Dhruv might give her more happiness...
His fear that Dhruv might not bear the fact that Nandini is not with him due to Manik...his illness might worsen...

He decides to give Dhruv and Nandini a chance to claim the happiness they were destined had he not come between...
He makes Nandini hate him...so that his love does not be a factor when she decides on Dhruv's proposal...
Encourages Dhruv...

Even if Nandini had chosen Dhruv ...Manik would still have loved her all his life...because she is his SOULMATE...
No matter how much he would try to hate her...forget her...move on with someone else...He can never let go of the TRUE Selfless Love he felt for her...
She touched his heart his very soul as no one else...

I hope i answered some of your questions...

I wll answer the rest in some of my other posts...

Sayonara!!!

Edited by arathim - 31 December 2014 at 5:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shravya.krnicki11MKrayZeekreshamshibz

Go to top