Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MaNan OS : : I am not gonna walk away : :

Taarey_Manan Goldie
Taarey_Manan
Taarey_Manan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
MANAN OS : : I AM NOT GONNA WALK AWAY : :

Hello everyone!!! I'm Kanica.. A big fan of TaaRey and MaNan...
This is my first OS on MaNan...
If you all will like this OS, I'm sure, I'm gonna write more OS on MaNan...
For PM's add "MaNan..PM"...
Its my PM account...
Okay now I stop my lecture and start with the OS...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene: Manik is sitting at the poolside of his house remembering the moments he spent with Nandini...

Manik was about to open a bottle of alcohol when suddenly Nandini came and snatched the bottle and throw it in the bin nearby making Manik angry...

"What the hell is your problem Nandini?? Why did you throw the bottle in the bin?? You have no right to touch my things and throw them" Said an angry Manik to Nandini who was tying to be calm but his words made her angry... 

"Really Manik??? Really I dont have any right to touch your things??? And you are asking my problem??? What is your problem??? What were you doing with that Soha???" Said Nandini having tears in her eyes which were threatening to fall down... Manik knew she is lying... She wont come to his house to ask all this...

"Oh so you came here to confront me about what I was doing with Soha, right??? I dont think its necessary to explain you what I was doing with her and moreover Who are you to ask me this??? My sister??? My friend??? or My GIRLFRIEND??? You are no one to me Miss Nandini Murthy..." Manik answered her. He hated being rude to her but he knew if he will mask his sad face with this one then maybe Nandini would come back to him. He hated those tears which started falling from her eyes but still he didnt show her. This was the only chance he have to bring Nandini HIS STAR back to him. His star which would shine forever and ever for him.

"You are right Mr. Monster Manik Malhotra!!! You are right.. I am no one to you.. no one" Said a broken Nandini to him breaking down completely. And Manik, for him he was shattered in fact he was shattered the day she walked away saying we are not meant to be, he was like a dead soul. That day he cried like a baby from whom his favorite toy or chocolate is stolen or lost. He went near her and sat on his knees.

"Tum yaha kyu aayi thi Nandini??? Bolo???" Said Manik while cupping her face and wiping her tears. He kissed her forehead to calm her so that she could tell the real reason of her appereance in his house..

"Mai... Main y..aa...haann...Main yahan tumse kuch maangne ayi thi" She said while hiccuping with a cute and innocent face while having tears in her two beautiful eyes... Manik smiled at his star's innocence..

"Bolo kya maangne aayi thi" Manik asked her. 

"Woh I wanted to hear I love you Nandini from you. Will you do that for me?? Please" Said Nandini to him. He wasnt expecting this. He couldnt say that when he know after hearing this she will again walk away.

"I'm sorry Nandini. I cant say that. Not when I know after hearing it you will again walk away from me. I'm sorry but I cant say this" Manik said and started walking away from her. His tears which he was controlling from so much time fall down. He couldnt say this when he know she will leave him again. Nandini again started crying silently watching her love going away from her. It was her decision to walk away from him but now she know she cant leave without him. 

"I Will Always Shine For you,
I Will Be Your Shining Star,
You Will Be In My Prayers,
I Will Always Trust You,
I LOVE YOU MANIK,
I Really Love You Very Much
And This Time I'm Not Gonna Walk Away
I Promise" 
Nandini speak these lines to him while getting up wiping her tears and making him stop on his way. He had tears of happiness in his eyes. A smile formed on both of their face. Manik turned around to see his Nandu having the smile he loves to see on her face.

"I LOVE YOU MY NANDU, MY STAR, MY SHINING STAR" Manik said opening his arms nodding her to come and hug him. Nandini run to him and hugged him tight. Manik too hugged her. They broke their hug after some time.

"You wont leave me again na like before or will you??? Manik asked her while crying.

"No Manik.. I wont leave you... Not this time... I love you a lot se bhi zyada" Nandini replied wiping his tears and smiling to him. Manik again hugged her tight as if his life depends on him.

~END~

This was the OS.
I hope you all will like it

Edited by taashareyam - 10 January 2015 at 8:27am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_sksimi345sahana8divyamalhotraDhedeepyaforumlovecherrgirl2711Ambyliciousswarobi1chandana123Dazlingdivyaappy111prati_25Sonia_J16ushmaaasehrmemonlovesick23Manan_obsessionuma_taareyMuffinheadZyrabluelake99Hadiqamerajnami169devilkhushiArshirox978seethaRanKatDeepRanatharinaarohi_angel98kriti094HTA111AARMAY1shristi sardaKaShforever06gauriangelvani86MuratHayatsweetieswagataHumzyAMAR_LOVERibellewardahere_keertu_foram.Nikki_Titli

nujhatt Senior Member
nujhatt
nujhatt

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged
where???????
swarobi1 Senior Member
swarobi1
swarobi1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:48am | IP Logged
hi
where is the full OS
i think u r gonna continue right??????