Me and U ; The Perfect Two <3

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey everyone I m samrajya laxmi wati also know as Sam ! And this is my new story . I have written many stories of tv shows characters but not of movies character . 

I watch many movies . I am a movie-holic and from Hindi to English I do not leave the chance of watching any movie . 

This one is my  first try on big screen actors so if it is not so good u all can criticise and beat me if u all want :p

Anyways hope u all like this story and do comment back your opinion. Both positive and negative comments are welcomed . 

Edited by Texie-Shady - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Characters 

Siddhartha 

He is the owner of the company and is running his fathers business alone. He is 24 years old and all the girls are attracted towards him . 

Varun 

He is the step brother of Siddhartha . Though stepbrother , he is closet to Sid aka Siddhartha . 

Sonam 

Step sister of Varun , own sister of Siddhartha. She is a top designer and is in relation with the business man Abhay . 

Deepika

Step sister of Varun and eldes sister of Siddhartha and Sonam . She is married to the rich industrialist Ranbir. 

Ranbir 

Famous industrialist and husband of Deepika . He is very close to Sid and gives him advice and helps him a lot when needed . 

Ileyana 

Close friend of Varun and childhood friend of Aliya . 

Aliya 

A middle class girl who has a lot of dreams to fulfilled . 

Himash 

Aliya 's twin brother . 

More characters will be added as the progresses. :) 

Teaser 
Her hair blew towards the direction of the wind and her eyes looked around like a curious baby . Her face lit up as she saw the crowd moving here there . Noise all around her but still she did not care , her happiness knew no bound today . 

Finally she has reached here ! Her dream city ! Mumbai ! 
The city where everyone 's dreams is fulfilled ,she had heard people say that now she wanted to believe it ! She came here to fulfil her dreams and had sacrificed her everything just to be here and standing now here like this was like a dream to her . 

Aliya sighed and looked at the streets of Mumbai , the streets she was longing to walk in . Buried in her thoughts she was bought to reality by her mobile 's ringtone . 

He breathed hard as he shut his laptop . Looking around his office room , he found nothing interesting . This was it ! His life or should he say his boring life . Nothin more than this office and his laptop . Frustrated he pushed away the files and they fell onto the floor. 
All the papers flew away as he walked to the nearby window . Sun had set already and maybe it would be around 7 in the night . He looked from  the window to the streets below the building . 

He sighed , this was it ! 
If he wanted he could jump from the window but then what ? Then what more ? ...

---TBC---

Hope u all like it and do comment your opinion back . Criticism is welcomed and if u want u can suggest me also . Thank u all for your valuable time . 

anael24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii Sam πŸ˜†

very nice character sketch! πŸ‘
and aliya has a twin 🀣

aww i so much love sidhartha deepika illeana
continue soon

i think im first to comment ☺️
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
congo on new story 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
nice character sketch 
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice cs. loved it. thanks for pm.
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice character sketch...continue

Originally posted by: anael24

Hii Sam πŸ˜†

very nice character sketch! πŸ‘
and aliya has a twin 🀣

aww i so much love sidhartha deepika illeana
continue soon

i think im first to comment ☺️

thank u Anaelle for this lovely comment and yes the first one to comment πŸ˜† U also love Sid ,Deepika and Illeana ? Same here that is why I kept them in the story πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: rima4ever

congo on new story 

thank u so much πŸ˜³