Humsafars
Humsafars

"Humsafarians" pls analyze this

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
"Tumhain kya laga tha sirf Tum hi pyar ka khail khail sakti ho?"

Just for this sentence of Sahir , I watched the episode of 30th december multiple times.
There was so much pain in Sahir's dialogue delivery. It was impossible
to make out what he meant by this sentence. Does he actually think that Arzoo wasn't faithful with him? Does he still think that she was involved with Zaki?

I feel bad for Sahir and Arzoo. This is just a very sad luv story :(

Edited by basicquestion1 - 31 December 2014 at 12:44am

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
You know everything Sahir is always shown in layers that it is really difficult to decode what he says or does (i am not sure if that's a good thing on part of makers)
But if he believed that why in next scene would he be saying i broke my own heart too ... if he believed she was playing a game why would he feel bad for breaking her heart? Makes no sense! So may be he said all that just to make her hate him more and more so that she leaves! 

I mean given his past I won't be surprised if he believed that arzoo was playing ... specially after seeing the confidence with which zaki said she loves me ... but the things shown so far specially his scene with zaki in previous episode clearly show that he doesn't believe she loved zaki 

Edited by Soaps1 - 31 December 2014 at 12:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I think it was just his way of hurting her and pushing her away. By telling her that he neither loved her nor did he at any point of time believe that SHE loved him. 
The epi started with their hug... right? See him there. He closes his eyes as if wanting to absorb the feeling of her in his arms one last time before forcing himself to hold her arms and push her away. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1Soaps1

basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

You know everything Sahir is always shown in layers that it is really difficult to decode what he says or does (i am not sure if that's a good thing on part of makers)
But if he believed that why in next scene would he be saying i broke my own heart too ... if he believed she was playing a game why would he feel bad for breaking her heart? Makes no sense! So may be he said all that just to make her hate him more and more so that she leaves!

I mean given his past I won't be surprised if he believed that arzoo was playing ... specially after seeing the confidence with which zaki said she loves me ... but the things shown so far specially his scene with zaki in previous episode clearly show that he doesn't believe she loved zaki

Thanx for the reply. I am banging my head coz of Sahir's twisted words. As u said if he truly believed in it, y would he be in agony. I just hope the pain simply isn't because of the guilt of his own actions. Like the idea that even she is unfaithful, I still Luv her :(
I guess time will tell.
You wrote it well that Sahir's personality is in deep layers. Tightly shelled. As the story will unfold, so will his layers will unravel.
As of now let's scratch our heads. Thank u again for putting a hand on this throbbing heart.
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

I think it was just his way of hurting her and pushing her away. By telling her that he neither loved her nor did he at any point of time believe that SHE loved him.
The epi started with their hug... right? See him there. He closes his eyes as if wanting to absorb the feeling of her in his arms one last time before forcing himself to hold her arms and push her away.

Ok I like ur explanation. It's not about what he was thinking about her rather he wanted her to think bad about him. So basically he was aiding her hatred towards him. Ok i get it now...thanx for the prompt reply.
Awww I luv Sahir even more now. Poor chap!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Ok I like ur explanation. It's not about what he was thinking about her rather he wanted her to think bad about him. So basically he was aiding her hatred towards him. Ok i get it now...thanx for the prompt reply.
Awww I luv Sahir even more now. Poor chap!

LOL Don't we all lady.. don't we all!! Wink

basicquestion1

basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by basicquestion1

<font color="#ff0000"> Awww I luv Sahir even more now. Poor chap</font>!

LOLDon't we all lady.. don't we all!!Wink

ROFL that's about right. That surely seems to be the bonding factor here!

Suvika.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top