Posted: 9 years ago
hey i m anu, new to this forum nd also vry irregular but a regular viewer of kkb bcoz of my mom..  πŸ˜‰ 
coming to present track in the show, its really not digestable that aaliya has changed drastically jst bcoz of a gyan dose from pragya. .!!! 😲 
there mst b sumthing vry evilish cooking in her pea sized evil mind..  πŸ˜† 
since the marriage is going to happen in her house may b she will use wahi purana ghisa pita formula of hiding bulbul at time of marriage nd sit in mandap wid long ghunghat as bulbul..  πŸ€’ 
or she can do sumthing big this tymlyk letting the marriage happen nd then creating misunderstandings using suresh nd ofcourse herself.. 😑 
also she can do this before marriage.. 🀒
i would also lyk to say abt pragya... she is such a dumb lady.. r u sure dat she was actually a working woman...!!!! if i would hav been on her place, i must hav given that rockstar abhi a tight slap, actually many tight slaps for behaving lyk a insensitive monster...
Nd nd i think today aaliya will save bulbul to come in evryone's gud buk..

Originally posted by sunshineanu

hey i m anu, new to this forum nd also vry irregular but a regular viewer of kkb bcoz of my mom..  πŸ˜‰ 
coming to present track in the show, its really not digestable that aaliya has changed drastically jst bcoz of a gyan dose from pragya. .!!! 😲 
there mst b sumthing vry evilish cooking in her pea sized evil mind..  πŸ˜† 
since the marriage is going to happen in her house may b she will use wahi purana ghisa pita formula of hiding bulbul at time of marriage nd sit in mandap wid long ghunghat as bulbul..  πŸ€’ 
or she can do sumthing big this tymlyk letting the marriage happen nd then creating misunderstandings using suresh nd ofcourse herself.. 😑 
also she can do this before marriage.. 🀒
i would also lyk to say abt pragya... she is such a dumb lady.. r u sure dat she was actually a working woman...!!!! if i would hav been on her place, i must hav given that rockstar abhi a tight slap, actually many tight slaps for behaving lyk a insensitive monster...
Nd nd i think today aaliya will save bulbul to come in evryone's gud buk..

Slapping a spouse  is domestic abuse and is a criminal act as per Indian law 😊. I am a working woman but I will never do that.
welcome to the forum & u r right aaliya will never change
Even I do believe there is something behind behind Allya's changeπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by poiu123

Slapping a spouse  is domestic abuse and is a criminal act as per Indian law 😊. I am a working woman but I will never do that.

I m not saying to slap widout any reason.. but wat abhi was doing is surely a crime according to law also.. he was mentally torturing her..in evry situation he blamed her.. he actually forced her in a marriage which is a criminal offence.. he forced her in such situation where she almost commited suicide... i  was jst saying dat if i was in pragya's place, i would never ever tolerate such torture.. πŸ˜Š
I dont know about Aaliyah we have to wait and watch.
But about Pragya & Abhi things are sorted now and its all good, I donno what makes u say that if u r a regular viewer.
Originally posted by PRINCESS_ALISHA

welcome to the forum & u r right aaliya will never change
Thanx πŸ˜Š πŸ˜‰
Welcome to forum Anu, 

You r right Aliya's change is not at all digestible.. I have seen the telecast twice n i feel like woh badi badi califlower laga rahi ha sab ke kano maiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by abhigya24

I dont know about Aaliyah we have to wait and watch.
But about Pragya & Abhi things are sorted now and its all good, I donno what makes u say that if u r a regular viewer.
I know dat things r better for abhigya now but i couldnt tolerate the fact dat pragya became so weak in abhi's luv dat she tolerate dat much.. i beleive luves makes us strong but here the case was totally different.. i couldnt digest the fact dat when abhi reveals abt marriage fiasco, pragya actually became happy nd forgave the abhi... i think dat  abhi could explained her abt his plan, then willingly she would support him.. its jst my view... πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ..Christine..

Even I do believe there is something behind behind Allya's changeπŸ˜‰
In tv serials a positive character can also turn in totally evilish person, then aaliya is to halready a vamp.. such drastic change in ekta kapoor's show is a symbol of future twists, turns nd drama..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†