India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Evil aaliya

sunshineanu Groupbie
sunshineanu
sunshineanu

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged
hey i m anu, new to this forum nd also vry irregular but a regular viewer of kkb bcoz of my mom..  Wink 
coming to present track in the show, its really not digestable that aaliya has changed drastically jst bcoz of a gyan dose from pragya. .!!! Shocked 
there mst b sumthing vry evilish cooking in her pea sized evil mind..  LOL 
since the marriage is going to happen in her house may b she will use wahi purana ghisa pita formula of hiding bulbul at time of marriage nd sit in mandap wid long ghunghat as bulbul..  Dead 
or she can do sumthing big this tymlyk letting the marriage happen nd then creating misunderstandings using suresh nd ofcourse herself.. Angry 
also she can do this before marriage.. Dead
i would also lyk to say abt pragya... she is such a dumb lady.. r u sure dat she was actually a working woman...!!!! if i would hav been on her place, i must hav given that rockstar abhi a tight slap, actually many tight slaps for behaving lyk a insensitive monster...
Nd nd i think today aaliya will save bulbul to come in evryone's gud buk..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raindropRiyaIloveJeannieaishray--simmi--ChalJhoothi.giggles.-mina-

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshineanu

hey i m anu, new to this forum nd also vry irregular but a regular viewer of kkb bcoz of my mom..  Wink 
coming to present track in the show, its really not digestable that aaliya has changed drastically jst bcoz of a gyan dose from pragya. .!!! Shocked 
since the marriage is going to happen in her house may b she will use wahi purana ghisa pita formula of hiding bulbul at time of marriage nd sit in mandap wid long ghunghat as bulbul..  Dead 
or she can do sumthing big this tymlyk letting the marriage happen nd then creating misunderstandings using suresh nd ofcourse herself.. Angry 
i would also lyk to say abt pragya... she is such a dumb lady.. r u sure dat she was actually a working woman...!!!! if i would hav been on her place, i must hav given that rockstar abhi a tight slap, actually many tight slaps for behaving lyk a insensitive monster...

Slapping a spouse  is domestic abuse and is a criminal act as per Indian law Smile. I am a working woman but I will never do that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Piku-

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum & u r right aaliya will never change

sunshineanu

NarutoFan IF-Dazzler
NarutoFan
NarutoFan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Even I do believe there is something behind behind Allya's changeWink

sunshineanu

sunshineanu Groupbie
sunshineanu
sunshineanu

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

Originally posted by sunshineanu

Slapping a spouse  is domestic abuse and is a criminal act as per Indian law Smile. I am a working woman but I will never do that.

I m not saying to slap widout any reason.. but wat abhi was doing is surely a crime according to law also.. he was mentally torturing her..in evry situation he blamed her.. he actually forced her in a marriage which is a criminal offence.. he forced her in such situation where she almost commited suicide... i  was jst saying dat if i was in pragya's place, i would never ever tolerate such torture.. Smile

aishray

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I dont know about Aaliyah we have to wait and watch.
But about Pragya & Abhi things are sorted now and its all good, I donno what makes u say that if u r a regular viewer.
sunshineanu Groupbie
sunshineanu
sunshineanu

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRINCESS_ALISHA

welcome to the forum & u r right aaliya will never change
Thanx Smile Wink
bhanu_frn Groupbie
bhanu_frn
bhanu_frn

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Welcome to forum Anu, 

You r right Aliya's change is not at all digestible.. I have seen the telecast twice n i feel like woh badi badi califlower laga rahi ha sab ke kano maiLOLLOL

sunshineanu

Go to top