•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
1. How much ever we lie the truth is before  us..

Yes.. Shlok how much ever tries to not think about NA.. he gets hiccups  and yearnings about NA.. memories of NA...

He cant stop thinking about him,,

2. Niranjan now has realised the  reality.. he has changed a lot..
The dialogues when with the lawyer was happening..

he says  i had intentin earlier to split property for three ..now i need to change .. make it two share.. one for jothi and  other split for Shlok..

3. He loves Shlok .. his obsessive love for him..

A person in blind love and obsessive love can go to any extent to keep his love safe..  his black shade .. now has become white..

what ever he did in past may not justify..but there is second chances for all ..

When Shlok can get second chance why cant Niranjan get..

Ofcourse he should be punished for  manhandling  Anjali and  trying out with plans to kill Astha in front of  Law and Justice.. that cannot be  ruled out..

Just shared what i felt..

Nice ramblings Deepa.
NA will have plenty of time to think on his deeds after being locked up in his room n declared insane.
nice ramblings deepa...agree whatever the case may be shlok still loves his dad and vice versa...baba is getting his best punishment... He deserves it and now he ll realize all those bad deeds he has done to anji and aastha nd eben jyothi
I think now NA will realise what he did with astha and Anjali is wrong
Very good ramblings Deeps! πŸ˜‰

Yes NA will now taste the helplessness and his misdeeds will come one by one infront of his eyes!

He will now realize what he has done and what he has lost!
If someone really feels sorry and truly regret for their deeds then there's no point in punishing them! I think baba needs few more backstabbing from Dada dearest to reach thier πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ...he needs to admit and accept that his intentions were wrong and starts respecting anjali...after that..no looking back...straight to NIRLOK patch up!!
But it's a long way to go... 😳
Deepa  completely  agree..
Shlok definitely  loves Baba deeply and so senses him in trouble ...Natural cause Baba loves him too...good or bad..

Na will now realise his mistakes..towards Anjali  and Astha ...even shlok snd jyoti too...and he definitely  loves Shlok very much...and yes life gives a second chance ...to the ones who redeem themselves. ...rightly.
superb post chechiiπŸ‘πŸΌ
agree with uπŸ˜ƒ
Nice post ...
I am sure tht na will now realize how wrong he was with anjali ...
I think na will soon strt realzing how bad he was...